Community > Posts By > No1phD

No1phD's photo
Fri 03/08/19 05:47 PM
Edited by No1phD on Fri 03/08/19 05:50 PM
Not sure if admitting what you're doing on a Friday night alone !..is a good thing..lol
But maybe you're not alone!..

For myself I had a really weird day...
It started off taking my oldest son to the Canadian passport center to get his passport replaced.. he damaged his other one .well actually( Milo did.. that's the dog)..
Did it for a little bit of attention.. bit a hole right through it.
And get this !!..2 weeks before my son is going to Australia.. so a mad hustle to get all the paperwork.. done and into the passport office..

Good news is we got it in...and his new passport will be here within a week...thank God... that was better part of my morning and afternoon.. after that I took him to get something to eat and pick up a few items for his trip... took him to his home to put his things away then drove him to his second job.... after dropping him off shortly around Rush Hour I noticed I was having problems with my power steering....Ohhh joy!!.. just what I need car problems during rush hour....noooooooo.... so I dropped it off at the shop hopefully without causing more problems on the way.... let the girlfriend know what has happened.. call my sister to pick me up of course I had groceries in the back of the car...lol.... so now I'm home trying to relax put the stress of the day away...no tv..on.... just me my coffee and Mingle... until the girlfriend gets home..that is...then dinner .. and her sweet voice...then who knows after that...

No1phD's photo
Fri 03/08/19 05:27 PM
Right now like I'm taking it from both ends...
But trying to stay positive..

No1phD's photo
Fri 03/08/19 05:26 PM
Right now I'm wondering how much fixing my car is going to cost sprung a leak in a power steering hose on the way home... hopefully I got it into the mechanic in time.. before any real damage... probably not I don't have that kind of luck LOL

No1phD's photo
Fri 03/08/19 06:38 AM
Just got up having coffe..then dressed..
And out the door..

No1phD's photo
Thu 03/07/19 01:40 PM
Do you have a hard time arguing... your point with a loved one without really upsetting them.. . And then do you sometimes look at them and think I can't understand why I'm with you...lol.. is it common..to feel that.. or sometimes you realize you're arguing about nothing at all.. arguing about how to communicate with each other.. effectively ....is it all just one big learning process.. figuring each other out...

No1phD's photo
Thu 03/07/19 01:31 PM
Ok.. have cut way back on smoking.. went to the doctors for a little extra help
Last week.. prescribed..Sandoz. Bupropion.. to help with the cravings... it also is a mild antidepressant...... I have not slept for at least two weeks properly and now I have Tremors and the shakes. And I feel like there's somebody running around in my brain.....omg... is it worth it I don't know

No1phD's photo
Thu 03/07/19 01:26 PM
I'm thinking how irresponsible could my son.. have been to leave his passport out so the family dog could take a bite out of it right before his trip to Australia.. now a big scramble to get a new one... 11 days before he leaves...fuuuuuuc

No1phD's photo
Wed 03/06/19 04:52 PM
This.. .....lol...and getting my head right..
Almost there...Almost!!

No1phD's photo
Wed 03/06/19 04:49 PM
A little like all is out of control...
But I will keep it together..for my boys..and myself...

No1phD's photo
Mon 03/04/19 07:48 PM
I can't be the only one that notices that prices keep creeping upward... last week a can of Campbell's soup was a dollar 20 today it's a dollar fifty..why???..Lol..
Maybe it's because of my old age but I'm having a hard time.. seeing how companies can justify their ever climbing prices well offering the consumer.. no more product just a bigger price.. when times are good prices go up but then why is it when times are bad prices don't come down?

No1phD's photo
Mon 03/04/19 07:46 PM
Homemade spaghetti sauce garlic and cheese French bread.. I usually offer up a caesar salad but they were too expensive at the store today... like who buys a head of romaine lettuce for $3.50.... winter time everything's sky Rockets.

No1phD's photo
Mon 03/04/19 07:44 PM
I seem to be learning that the abuse comes in many forms... whichever form it comes in.. you deserve better and need to.. exit stage right... or get counseling for the abuser.. so they never do it again good luck with that though

No1phD's photo
Mon 03/04/19 07:41 PM
I usually start off by coming up behind them tapping them on the shoulder and saying... Excuse Me Miss but does this cloth smell like chloroform to you..lol..jk wink

No1phD's photo
Sun 03/03/19 12:30 PM
I'm thinking I've spent enough time online well trying to clean my place..up at same time. Now it's time to kick it into full gear I have other things to do..lol

No1phD's photo
Sun 03/03/19 10:21 AM
It's funny how the mind works when it is occupied with with work ,family, friends daily living.. your mind is a calmer more relaxed place.... but introduced stress.. into your mind...well... then your mind becomes a very uncommon place... it's like shifting gears in a car.. you go from 1st gear very calm and relaxing.. right up to 4th gear Overdrive....lol.. I think for the most part It's A coping mechanism self-diagnosing yourself.. a way of yourself checking in with yourself to make sure you're okay.... the problem is getting back into first gear again... I struggle with that problem

No1phD's photo
Sun 03/03/19 10:15 AM
Happy birthday..
To the woman that is always the light in the Darkness... hope you have a great day celebrating your birthday filled with lots of love for you

No1phD's photo
Sun 03/03/19 10:10 AM
Edited by No1phD on Sun 03/03/19 10:12 AM
So.. how is quitting smoking going,..
For me.. some days better than others..
I'm trying to keep focused on having a pack last me at least 4 days... although I'm under a lot of stress lately which is not helping..lol.. I have to keep reminding myself that quitting is the best thing..for me... I can do this!! I will do this!!.. I got this!! .. they say put the money you save not buying smokes.. in your savings... good idea..but typically what happens is that money gets spent elsewhere... the reality is at least you will have that extra income for whatever.. money is funny that way.. the more you try to save.. the more expenses crop up..lol

No1phD's photo
Sun 03/03/19 10:05 AM

Frankly, I don't care.
Everything I thought was important to life is a lie.
But thats not why I smoke.
I smoke because I am weak.
I smoke because I have always smoked.
My addiction is far beyond my own control.
If I knew of a soution, I would use it.
Problem is, no matter what I try, the Universe works against it.
I am destined to die with a cigarette in my hand.
Whether this is poetic or devine is anyones guess?

..hmmmm... sounds a little self-defeating... if you really want to quit you will quit.. but you need to want to quit.. Anything is Possible

No1phD's photo
Sat 03/02/19 10:38 AM
Well if you have a SINnumber or social insurance number.... that is a form of identification... or a product number if you wish.. which could apply ownership..
In other words the government owns US..lol.. much like when a Rancher tags an animal with an ID number in doing so he is accepting responsibility for said animal

No1phD's photo
Thu 02/28/19 03:49 PM
.Hmmm... somewhat content...
The Sun was shining earlier..
And I'm leaving to pick the girlfriend up in a little bit..so all's good.