Community > Posts By > No1phD

No1phD's photo
Thu 02/21/19 03:08 PM
Thinking..Hmmmm... not really hungry but I know I need to eat something for dinner..
but what ?

No1phD's photo
Wed 02/20/19 08:08 PM
Edited by No1phD on Wed 02/20/19 08:09 PM
My boys
Work
Ice cream

No1phD's photo
Wed 02/20/19 07:53 PM
That's a great piece and I hope it helps to get it out.. and we all see the broken and missing pieces in each other.... it's the scar that that Dreadful disease leaves behind on all of us

No1phD's photo
Wed 02/20/19 07:34 PM
No the measure real true love is not putting a pillow over their head when they're snoring at night..lol

No1phD's photo
Wed 02/20/19 07:30 PM
So what social issue would you like to discuss tonight or this morning or afternoon depending on where you are in the world LOL

No1phD's photo
Wed 02/20/19 07:29 PM

That is very much dependent on your view of what dating is. Looking for that new significant other? Wait until you are ready for that. Dating for the companionship and social connection? Go for it!!
.. my thoughts exactly.. but unfortunately dating for companionship and social connection.. always seems to end up heading towards a more committed relationship.. at least that's been my experience.. and then it gets complicated..lol

No1phD's photo
Wed 02/20/19 07:26 PM

Online dating gives you a lot of "product" to look at! Unfortunately, it is like seeing all that "product" in a brown paper package. You have no idea what is in the package until you start to unwrap it!!
.. that's a very good analogy...

No1phD's photo
Wed 02/20/19 07:19 PM
The dating world is hard enough but even harder when you're not actually sure if you're ready to date or not..

For example... you recently broke up with somebody but feel you're ready to get back into the dating pool... until you start dating and then realize you're not..

Are you have young children at home but you need.. to be with someone.. but then soon realized it's not as easy as it may seem..

Are your not really sure who you should be with but you know you need to be with somebody... even if they're not exactly perfect for you....

So I guess the question is should you date even if you're not sure if you're really ready.?... are do you just put yourself out there and hope for the best.?.. or do you sit alone.. for who-knows-how-long working on you?

I dated after my marriage ended thought I was ready.. but soon discovered I was still dealing with some baggage... but I would never have realized that... if I hadn't started dating...

No1phD's photo
Wed 02/20/19 06:51 PM
Well.. as long as you respect each other keep each other interested... and don't cut his food up for him ... at least not in public ...why not!!

No1phD's photo
Wed 02/20/19 06:47 PM
Where's my dinner..lol

No1phD's photo
Wed 02/20/19 06:39 PM

if not then a person might as well just go hire a hooker every now and then... if that's all there looking for is sex... and I am in no way bashing what you're saying I just think you need more than sex at least I do

I'm almost at that point, bro!?

I didn't say that was "all" I want but it's is the main thing now.

Women just seem to forget after a while that men NEED affection from them.

Yes.. well in the era of online dating sites it's easy to be seen as a piece of meat are disposable... it's really a sad State of Affairs we find ourselves in.... men and women..
Back in the day you would meet them somewhere size them up get to know them a little bit establish a repore with them.. get to know them over a drink... get a real sense of who they are... online that is really hard to do...

No1phD's photo
Wed 02/20/19 06:21 PM

laugh well I get them as well so I'm not jelly
.. wait a minute you're getting women sending you topless pictures as well ... always my luck leaving the party right before it gets exciting...lol

No1phD's photo
Wed 02/20/19 06:16 PM

Someone to annoy me...

Well you have a few on here trying....tongue2

Well those 23 year old topless girls are annoying. Leaves nothing to the imagination and mystery of adventure...
Wait a minute!! you're getting topless girl sending you messages..??...
Where's the lineup for that !!cuz I need to be standing in it...lol jk

You pig! Lol
Not a pig just jealous of him..lol

No1phD's photo
Wed 02/20/19 06:14 PM

TV off... posting on here trying to keep my mind off of having a cigarette...grrrrrr

Nooooooooo :scream:smoking is so bad for you...there’s plenty of other things you can do with your hands

Is there??? Do you have any suggestions LOL

I’m a Gemini we always have ideas...

I'm a cancer we always like to please

Well there’s 2 of us so your going to have your hands full bigsmile
.. I'm a great multitasker..lol

No1phD's photo
Wed 02/20/19 06:11 PM

Someone to annoy me...

Well you have a few on here trying....tongue2

Well those 23 year old topless girls are annoying. Leaves nothing to the imagination and mystery of adventure...
Wait a minute!! you're getting topless girl sending you messages..??...
Where's the lineup for that !!cuz I need to be standing in it...lol jk

No1phD's photo
Wed 02/20/19 06:07 PM
Edited by No1phD on Wed 02/20/19 06:08 PM

well most guys are scared of commitment they just don't wanna commit

That's only partially true. If I spoke the truth, women would not like it...but here it goes, darling.

Don't hate me for being brutally honest and I will tell you what men are thinking. ESPECIALLY the ones who will now respond to show you they are "nice" guys who disagree with me. It's a bunch of hooey of course...we all want the same thing. Here goes...

It's a catch 22. I'd love a long term relationship.....but......my libido isn't dead.

I've raised two families so it's not about starting a family again. I've got friends so it's not totally about finding companionship either. It's more about an energetic partner which includes GREAT sex (or willingness thereof) than anything else, to be bluntly honest. I don't want to ever feel like I'm forcing myself on a post-menopause lady who doesn't want a lot of that....and how am I going to find out?

Talk? Oh, that's cheap and unreliable. Got that already. Everyone has a different frame of reference and you can ONLY find out what a person's definition of great sex is over time.

It seems I will have to go against my own personal values to find out if I want to be committed. I don't like what dating has become, but women are now able to reject or flirt with a hundred men per hour with cell phones and dating apps. I've become merchandise they choose from a shelf based on the packaging, and they have hundreds of men vying for their attention.

In the last year of trying to date again, I have found that the majority of women I am attracted to (and would therefore want to date) are not committed to anyone or anything but themselves.

Period.

So stop with the "men aren't committed" baloney already. Why should we be?

Well.. I don't know how much of a nice guy I am but I think I am a nice guy LOL..
But I don't think it's completely about sex I mean sex is great and lots of it even better LOL.. but even that can get boring after a little while there needs to be substance.. intelligent banter.. humor.. and yes a sense of companionship.. if not then a person might as well just go hire a hooker every now and then... if that's all there looking for is sex... and I am in no way bashing what you're saying I just think you need more than sex at least I do

No1phD's photo
Wed 02/20/19 06:02 PM

TV off... posting on here trying to keep my mind off of having a cigarette...grrrrrr

Nooooooooo :scream:smoking is so bad for you...there’s plenty of other things you can do with your hands

I’m a Gemini we always have ideas...

I'm a cancer we always like to please

No1phD's photo
Wed 02/20/19 06:00 PM
So so many things come to mind...
Hmmmm.... I wonder if she likes the card games

No1phD's photo
Wed 02/20/19 05:58 PM

No1phD's photo
Wed 02/20/19 05:56 PM
What I'm always looking for deep meaningful conversation... okay !!..it doesn't really have to be meaningful are deep..lol.. just looking for a distraction keep my mind off of my worries and the fact that I'm..alone. . Not too much to ask for LOL