Community > Posts By > No1phD

No1phD's photo
Wed 02/20/19 05:54 PM
TV off... posting on here trying to keep my mind off of having a cigarette...grrrrrr

No1phD's photo
Wed 02/20/19 05:50 PM
Well unfortunately we have mismanaged pretty much everything else on this planet..So now
Why would we start with population..
We are a reactionary species.. not a forward-thinking species.. for the most part.. we all like to think that there's somebody in charge! somebody at the Helm of the ship... but really the people that are in charge or just making it up as they go along.... kind of like the movie industry..
Every movie from the beginning of movie making has built on the movies that have come before it... it's a learning process...

Now you would think you make a bad movie no big deal!.. and you would be right!!
You wouldn't sell any tickets... but unfortunately in this day and age you can make a bad movie and then still make another bad movie right after it.. and people will still pay to go see it... look how many actors that have made bad movies one after the another are still acting... Vin Diese...or the rock... but we keep buying tickets and popcorn...why?... because it's the only game in town... and they know it..

The only difference is you make a bad movie nobody gets killed.. you make the wrong decision for a planet everybody gets killed.... so you would think there would be some real thought put into it wouldn't you.. from how we treat each other.. how we feed everyone how we house everyone...
Some real sustainable thinking!!!..
You would think so wouldn't you LOL

No1phD's photo
Wed 02/20/19 05:36 PM
Dating has been something of a real mystery especially at this age... perhaps it's just that our standards are a lot higher when we get older.. or we get set in our ways.. and are unwilling to compromise...
. all I know!.. is it gets harder and harder to find the right match.. or at least what I think is a good match.. I never seem to be content with what is right in front of me...
Or I end up trying to convince myself that what's in front of me...is good enough... even though there is some part of the other person that I'm not quite content with... which seems to always keep me from committing fully.. either that or I'm just not dating the right person.. or is there some deep psychological thing Within Me.. that keeps me from committing... or do I just want what I want but don't seem to be able to find it...don't know!

No1phD's photo
Wed 02/20/19 05:27 PM
Feeling good just got home with a few groceries...it's always a nice feeling to stalkup your cupboards.. not so great packing them in from the car though..lol

No1phD's photo
Tue 02/19/19 06:48 PM
Thinking... if the roast I put in the slow cooker this morning is going to be overcooked...hmmmm...

No1phD's photo
Tue 02/19/19 06:45 PM
Sitting in my car waiting for my girlfriend to get finished having her hair done..Ohhh joy..

No1phD's photo
Mon 02/18/19 10:12 AM
Edited by No1phD on Mon 02/18/19 10:13 AM

A bit Twitchy ...quitting smoking..has some real side effects...but I'm feeling upbet and positive ..

Difficult isn't it. I'm working on cutting back, was doing great! Then suddenly it went all wrong, I felt like smoking every effing 15 mins surprised As if Mr Tobacco decided "You're not getting rid of me, I'll get you hooked again!"
Drove me up the frigging wall. Right now still smoking a bit less than a while back, but more than what I'd achieved a few weeks ago. Not happy about it.
It got to the point I left home without tobacco, whereas normally I'd go back to get it OR buy me a new packet ASAP! And I found myself leaving without, thinking of it, shrugging like "Whatever".
Not sure if I'm ready to quit, but I sure as hell want to smoke a whole lot less! Had a bad infection not long ago, and I was told I will get these more often if I keep smoking.
I'm done with that, but clearly tobacco isn't done with me, lol. laugh

Suffering with nicotine withdrawal... it's common at a stage when quitting to crave more nicotine... I'm using a vape.. to help offset smoking... I resist having a cigarette in those times.. when I would normally want a cigarette most.. like first thing in the morning or when having coffee I will use my vape in those moments.... and when I can't resist I just have a tiny part of a cigarette and then put it out.....but yes.. difficult to quit you just have to keep reminding yourself.. of the benefits of quitting....

No1phD's photo
Mon 02/18/19 08:39 AM
A bit Twitchy ...quitting smoking..has some real side effects...but I'm feeling upbet and positive ..

No1phD's photo
Sun 02/17/19 01:30 PM
Okay but don't blame me.. when the crazy fad of online shopping puts all the brick-and-mortar places out of business.. and not to mention all the spin-off businesses that a company going out into the real world to buy your purchases.. restaurants .gas stations . mechanic shops.... because I'm telling you now!! it's not a good idea...lol

No1phD's photo
Sun 02/17/19 01:25 PM
I think it's a point that women tend to close a door on a relationship hard.. when it is done... they don't tend to look back.. they are forward-thinking.... if they weren't they would never go through the pain of childbirth..lol...

We're Men however.. tend to live in the moment.. that's why we are so easily distracted.. buy a pretty girl walking past...
. We don't really give thought to the consequences of our actions... until the reality of our actions come to nest....
Then we freak out... oh my God she's not here to make my sandwich anymore.. what am I going to do..lol

No1phD's photo
Sun 02/17/19 01:16 PM
Otherwise known as talking to yourself..
Lol... do we all talk to ourselves in one form or another?.. I am constantly talking to myself ...eg).. what do I feel like having for dinner .. what am I going to wear today ...Now I try not to do it out loud especially in public..lol.. but I find I am my own best company for the most part..
So little curious.. does anyone else talk to themselves?.. and how often.?... and is this normal behavior.?.. that reminds me what am I going to have for dinner LOL

No1phD's photo
Sun 02/17/19 12:51 PM
Rice a vegetable and the leftover meatloaf..
From ..hmmmm.. when did I make that Meatloaf?..Lol.. hmmmmm.. great now I have to rethink this..lol

No1phD's photo
Sun 02/17/19 12:44 PM
But! but!! but honestly I will tell you later..
Lol..

No1phD's photo
Sun 02/17/19 12:33 PM
I don't know if antidepressants will help if you're having an existential crisis...
It's that moment in life where you question the meaning of your life ..your purpose..
What has it all being for? what was the point..?.. eg).. if one day I will be forgotten..
What is the point of all my work?... or you look back over your life.. and feel like you have not made a real impact..

These are questions you should not dwell on however.. sometimes our real purpose in life is not revealed to us until later on... and the hard lessons we learn now.. will come to serve us in the future.. as human beings we should try to better ourselves everyday learn from our mistakes don't dwell on them... fix what can be fixed.. don't obsess about what cannot be fixed.. let go of the guilt that you hang on to... forgive yourself for your wrongdoings.. appreciate the things that are in your life.. no matter how big or small.. because you give purpose to those things... you are their purpose.. everything is interconnected..

No1phD's photo
Sun 02/17/19 12:14 PM

Feb 17th sun.. I was really up at 6.00am.. staring at the ceiling..
Thinking about..my life choices .seems to be a recurring theme lately...lol..out of bed 8.00am.hit my vape..then coffee.. Will be droping the girlfriend..off at work soon...
Then I'm back home..clean the place up.. more coffee. More posting on here..lol..send of some emails..then go visit with my boys..at there place..then not to sure after that..go were the wind blows me

So first there's "I have to plane for the both of us" (lady friend) and now it's dropping her off at work and spend the day on your own?
Does she actually exist I wonder...

Lol.yes.. she's not just a blow-up doll she's a real life person LOL.. and you know what it's like when you're in a relationship... you tend to need to plan things out for the both of you to do.. well at least I do.. it gets a little hard sometimes when you've done everything there is to do in your city.. a hundred times over..lol..

No1phD's photo
Sun 02/17/19 09:04 AM
Feb 17th sun.. I was really up at 6.00am.. staring at the ceiling..
Thinking about..my life choices .seems to be a recurring theme lately...lol..out of bed 8.00am.hit my vape..then coffee.. Will be droping the girlfriend..off at work soon...
Then I'm back home..clean the place up.. more coffee. More posting on here..lol..send of some emails..then go visit with my boys..at there place..then not to sure after that..go were the wind blows me

No1phD's photo
Sat 02/16/19 09:42 AM
Edited by No1phD on Sat 02/16/19 09:46 AM
I want alot ...but need very little .

True love.
Peace of mind
Financial freedom
A place I can call my own
To see my grandkids grow up
If and when I get some lol
A better understanding of the universe and how I fit into it..
To forum better deeper relationships.with family and friends..
.and to have bacon all the time. And control of the remote..lol..and to only have to please me...most of the time

No1phD's photo
Sat 02/16/19 09:07 AM

I believe you previously stated on another thread that you get to see your children regularly. YOu should count small blessings. Many divorced people never see their children again. Take your mind off of yourself and try some of the suggestions that people have given you. We also have suffered divorces, deaths, being widowed, or abused, etc. etc. etc. It is up to the person to pull themselves Up again and become the best person you can be. No one is saying you don't feel hurt or lonely. We all know what that feels like, but living in the past only puts you deeper into a dark place. Think of your children... how do you appear to them? they are important. Even if there's a bit of pretend, when you are with them you need to be cheerful, make their lives the best possible. PLEASE go back to your threads and read them and read this one from top to bottom. People ARE trying to be helpful.
All very good advice... I make these posts not so much about me but just to get people talking about.. certain life situations
It's sometimes nice to give people a place to vent to talk about experiences they've had in their lives.. to share.. stories and advice... and hey!!! it's better than just playing on the game boards..wink.

No1phD's photo
Sat 02/16/19 08:58 AM
Today is Feb 16th sat..so it's the weekend..
I'v been up for over an hour now had coffee..And just a part of a cig. I'm quitting so I'm cutting way back.. which is making me a bit Twitchy LOL..I have washed up last night dishes...swept the floor.. fluffed up the pillows on the couches..and now starting to give some thought . On what to do today...hmmmm..what to do ?what to do?..Lol.. it snowed last night and it's rather cold out..but typically !!..i don't like to stay indoors during the day..my lady friend is still asleep in my bed..So I will need to plane something for the two of us to do today
What that might be I have no idea..lol..
Out side of that!.. no real big planes...
Which is good it is Saturday after all...

What are you up to today ?

No1phD's photo
Fri 02/15/19 01:37 PM
I'm thinking about a multitude of things..
Life,.. the past the future... what I'm going to have for supper..lol.. but I think a lot about..my life going forward... who I am? And
Achieving balance in my life