Community > Posts By > Gemini44

Gemini44's photo
Sun 06/08/08 11:04 PM

I had a dream that I had to stay after school once and the Teacher turned into a Ghost and chased me with a Paper that I didn't finish on time.

OK, that sounds weird and horrifying. *shudders*

Gemini44's photo
Sun 06/08/08 11:02 PM

It's late, but I don't feel like going to sleep. I started thinking about all the strange dreams I've had over the years. What is the weirdest dream or nightmare you can remember?

I once had a dream where I had to run away from zombies that were chasing me and hid in a panel in the ceiling of my grandparents' basement.

what kind of zombies exactly?

It's difficult to say. One actually had a gun and tried to shoot at me while calling my name. I remember thinking, "Wow, he's pretty advanced for a zombie! Oh yeah, I have to run now!"

Gemini44's photo
Sun 06/08/08 10:58 PM
It's late, but I don't feel like going to sleep. I started thinking about all the strange dreams I've had over the years. What is the weirdest dream or nightmare you can remember?

I once had a dream where I had to run away from zombies that were chasing me and hid in a panel in the ceiling of my grandparents' basement.

Gemini44's photo
Sun 06/08/08 10:46 PM
Thank you and good luck with your new job. It might take some time, but you'll adjust and hopefully enjoy it. flowerforyou flowerforyou

Gemini44's photo
Sun 06/08/08 10:30 PM
That's beautiful.

Gemini44's photo
Sat 06/07/08 10:00 AM
I don't know what to write here. grumble

Gemini44's photo
Sat 06/07/08 09:43 AM
Very sweet, beautiful. flowerforyou flowerforyou

Gemini44's photo
Fri 06/06/08 03:20 PM
My beautiful, Lex.smooched love smooched love

Gemini44's photo
Thu 06/05/08 06:20 PM

"Atheist Manifesto" by Michel Onfray. So far, it's a great read.

I want that when you're done!

Anything for you. flowerforyou flowerforyou

Gemini44's photo
Thu 06/05/08 06:15 PM
"Atheist Manifesto" by Michel Onfray. So far, it's a great read.

Gemini44's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:55 PM
Getting married. Oof! ohwell

Gemini44's photo
Wed 06/04/08 09:15 AM
Thank you very much. flowerforyou flowerforyou

Gemini44's photo
Tue 06/03/08 11:08 PM

Sex, Sex, Sex, it's always sex...OK Cool
What is the act of putting a gerbil in your rectum called?

Painful?

Gemini44's photo
Tue 06/03/08 10:44 PM
(An excerpt from a short story I've been working on.)

She thought for a moment how silly she must have appeared, holding the fabric of the dress up to her face, but she couldn�t help but be enraptured by it. Standing there, resting her cheek on the threads and patterns of green and brown and white, she closed her eyes and envisioned that day�the day that only lived in her mind but devised the soul purpose of the garment....

She sat in her car. The radio created a low murmur in the background, being overpowered by the continuous beating of the rain hitting the roof. Raising her head, she could make out the door to his motel room. A dim light cast a yellow hue over it creating a spotlight of sorts, which seemed to separate it from everything else.

As she opened the car door, a downpour of water rushed over her and the beating turned into a comforting sibilance that surrounded her. She closed the door and walked toward the stairs being careful not to slip. With each step, her sandals created a metallic �ping� noise that was lightly mimicked by the droplets ricocheting off the staircase. Concentrating on the sound, she climbed slowly and let the shower drench her body, feeling as though she was being properly cleansed for what would become the next stage of her life.

After reaching the top, she walked over to his door and stood under the beam of light. She waited for a moment, taking in a deep breath. Then, she knocked.

The door opened, and the light from inside met that which was projected on her face. There he was.

"My beautiful," she thought.

She walked in and turned to him as he closed the door. He approached her slowly, taking in her appearance. Her hair was darker, flattened, and grouped bits sent droplets down her neck and onto her shoulders. She almost looked sweaty with the wetness coating her skin, and it caused her shoulders to glow in the light.

He noticed the dress. It was drenched and the thin fabric clung to the surface of her body, allowing him to make out the curves of her breasts, waist, hips, thighs.... At that moment he knew that this time, she wouldn�t be running out the door to somewhere she had to be. He knew she was there for him and would stay. He knew she was his.

He hugged her, his hands touching her back that almost seemed sticky with moisture. He noticed a muggy, sweet smell coming off of her hair and felt his chest becoming damp as the wetness seeped through his shirt. In the distance, he could hear the light noise of droplets from her dress landing on the floor.

�I love you, beautiful,� she whispered.

Gemini44's photo
Tue 06/03/08 10:16 PM
I love a drink dubbed the "Peanut Butter Mocha":

Peanut Butter
Milk
Espresso
White Chocolate
Ice

Blend and enjoy. *drools*

Gemini44's photo
Tue 06/03/08 09:46 PM
noway sick noway sick

Gemini44's photo
Tue 06/03/08 09:44 PM

Hello all. I never posted in the "Hello, I'm new here" area, so I figured it was better late than never. :smile:

Nice to see my One And Only finally making her introduction!

:heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

Awe! Thank you, beautiful. :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou blushing blushing

Gemini44's photo
Tue 06/03/08 09:43 PM
I think Lily and FireOfThePhoenix have some good advice. Keep your head up, sweetie. flowerforyou flowerforyou

Gemini44's photo
Tue 06/03/08 09:32 PM

I never did that either. Can you say "hi" for me as well Gemini?

BUMMER ON ME... grumble

WELCOME!! flowerforyou flowerforyou

Welcome! flowerforyou flowerforyou

Gemini44's photo
Tue 06/03/08 09:25 PM
It'll be alright. Sometimes it is good to just get in your car, close the windows, and let it out. Just don't do it in a populated parking lot, or people might look at you funny. I hope things turn around for you. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou