Community > Posts By > Gemini44

Gemini44's photo
Fri 06/13/08 01:47 AM
Aside from the fact that I can't sleep, I'm reading posts and enjoying a nice early morning conversation.

Gemini44's photo
Fri 06/13/08 12:47 AM

beastie boys hahaha

I can't imagine that!huh laugh

Gemini44's photo
Fri 06/13/08 12:15 AM
What kind of music gets you in the mood? Or what music have you put on with hopes that it might help with the first move?

Blues, Tom Waits, and Radiohead

Gemini44's photo
Fri 06/13/08 12:08 AM
Definitely. As a game, I try to think up new ones. :wink:

Gemini44's photo
Thu 06/12/08 11:09 PM
Sometimes people are picky about who they want to talk with online. From my experience, I tend to respond more if a guy emails me telling me a little about himself, asking a couple of questions, and completely staying away from certain things such as:

"Email me back if you're interested."
(Insert any sexual comment here.)
(Insert any completely incomprehensible comment here.)

I usually check out a person's profile before I respond to anyone. If I have something in common with them, they don't seem like a jerk, I'm interested in talking with them on a friendship level, I'll respond.

Maybe others are more picky? Like lgo said, at least you tried.

flowerforyou flowerforyou

Gemini44's photo
Thu 06/12/08 10:58 PM
Score: 72
"You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life."

Awe, come on! laughblushing

Gemini44's photo
Thu 06/12/08 10:28 PM
Definitely. It's rare to find someone who remotely understands me. That's why I feel extremely lucky that I found Lex.

Gemini44's photo
Wed 06/11/08 10:38 PM
I received a few in high school for music, math, and academics.

Gemini44's photo
Wed 06/11/08 07:02 PM
Welcome, doodah. :)

Gemini44's photo
Wed 06/11/08 04:57 PM

I guess I must have done something right; I have a second interview on Monday. Now, I can spend my time worrying about that one. laugh

Drinks are on you! Congratulations! I hope you get it!!! flowerforyou

Thanks! I hope so too!

Gemini44's photo
Wed 06/11/08 04:50 PM
I guess I must have done something right; I have a second interview on Monday. Now, I can spend my time worrying about that one. laugh

Gemini44's photo
Wed 06/11/08 12:17 AM
I have three but would only be able to show you two (if I actually had pictures). ohwell

Gemini44's photo
Wed 06/11/08 12:13 AM

Being nervous, stammering and not knowing what to say. frown

I do that every time. It's terrible. frown flowerforyou

Gemini44's photo
Wed 06/11/08 12:10 AM
I had a job interview today that went pretty well, but I was nervoussick all morning.

I kept thinking about the last job interview I had, which was TERRIBLE. You know that scene in a movie where the person is all hyped about the interview and walks into the office to see 15 people in business suits all waiting for the same job? Yeah, that one wasn't pretty. ohwell Thankfully, this one went much better (not that that's saying much!).

What's your job interview nightmare?

Gemini44's photo
Tue 06/10/08 07:30 AM

I often dream about being berated by my mother...not as often as I used to, but I had another one last night...don't remember much else about it, but it seemed to be in regards to money...indifferent

Ouch! flowerforyou flowerforyou

Gemini44's photo
Mon 06/09/08 10:40 PM

That the "now" is just an expression of our most recent(or previous) consciousness and its resultant actions.?

I think that the "now" is a result of several things: our actions (either recent or ancient), our personalities (which guide our actions, so they go hand-in-hand), and outside factors we can't control (such as someone hitting you with a car).

I don't think you can really see the future; all you can do is adjust your actions in order to add as many factors as possible that could lead to the outcome you want.

A lot of times, a person will go to a psychic or something else to attempt to see into their future. When they interpret an answer, I think they (possibly subconsciously) adjust their actions so that answer becomes a reality.

This is just my opinion, though.

Gemini44's photo
Mon 06/09/08 10:15 PM
I try to look into myself and figure out what would make me happy. Then, I do my best to adjust my actions so that the future will reflect what I want. I suppose I don't really believe a person's fate is at all predestined. The choices we make have the most impact on our futures (although there are other factors involved). I think that if you examine your actions and personality closely, you can get a good idea of what your future will hold.

flowerforyou flowerforyou

Gemini44's photo
Mon 06/09/08 05:28 PM
I'd go to the electronics store for some software and another computer. happy

Gemini44's photo
Mon 06/09/08 05:26 PM
I've been a little depressed lately looking for work, but I'm not too shabby today. ohwell

Gemini44's photo
Mon 06/09/08 01:50 PM
Nothing came up for my name and being arrested. However, one said that a person sharing my name moved into a house with her husband to find 100 false legs under the floorboards.

"The previous owner had been a local "wheeler-dealer", she said, and had probably bought a consignment of prosthetic limbs, only to discover that demand for them was limited."

That's a little creepy! laugh huh laugh