Community > Posts By > Gemini44

Gemini44's photo
Mon 06/09/08 01:41 PM

I loved the newlywed gameflowerforyou

I liked that one a lot.

I'd have to say "Password" and "The Price is Right".

Gemini44's photo
Mon 06/09/08 01:37 PM
I moved and now only have to drive an hour and 45 minutes, which is nice. Before, I drove 8 hours.

Gemini44's photo
Mon 06/09/08 01:36 PM
I'm allergic, but I think the total necessary to be considered a scary cat lady is 6. It might depend on whether or not they are long hair or short hair.... ohwell

Gemini44's photo
Mon 06/09/08 01:32 PM

I would sometimes have nightmares that my ex wife wants to come back, But I usually wake up in a sweat and relize that she is not there and go back to sleep.

flowerforyou flowerforyou

Gemini44's photo
Mon 06/09/08 01:30 PM

One of my weirdest dreams was of me being trapped under a bridge. The bridge was to a road that ran across a river and I was down in the river. Someone was after me and they had a gun. I kept trying to think about how to get out from under the bridge without getting shot by him. Kept telling myself if I could swim under water far enough away, he might not see me. Anyways, I stayed under the bridge and worried and worried how to get away. The screwy part of the dream was that it kept repeating over and over, like in the old days when a needle would get stuck in a record you were listening to and play that section over and over. But this dream just kept playing over and over. I finally woke up basically in a panic attack, heart pounding, dripping in sweat, but guess I did get away from him that way. Scared the hel1 out of me though, thought about it for months and months.

That would be a bit terrifying--the feeling of being trapped in a situation that could kill you if you make the wrong move. flowerforyou flowerforyou

Gemini44's photo
Mon 06/09/08 12:20 AM
After a few tries, I wound up with 13.42. grumble

Gemini44's photo
Mon 06/09/08 12:06 AM
"I'll take 'The Beautiful LexFonteyne' for eternity, Alex."

Gemini44's photo
Mon 06/09/08 12:00 AM
Usually, I stick with my Yahoo! Messenger. However, the heart image you use in the IM on here looks like a cute piece of toast with jelly, which is a bit entertaining.

Gemini44's photo
Sun 06/08/08 11:48 PM
I'd probably put a down payment on a car and take Lex out. The rest would go into the ol' bank account.

Gemini44's photo
Sun 06/08/08 11:45 PM
I guess I would say my eyes.

Gemini44's photo
Sun 06/08/08 11:36 PM

zombiesyawn I never got into any of the horror genre, my brain did a wayyy better job of scarin' the hell outta me than any movie ever didlaugh

Too true. Movies never seem to really offer the power that your mind (with dreams or otherwise) can. I still find them entertaining, though.

Gemini44's photo
Sun 06/08/08 11:28 PM

I just watched 28 days later and 28 weeks later last night.
pretty awesome stuff

I liked 28 Days Later but not 28 Weeks Later. *shrugs* ohwell

Gemini44's photo
Sun 06/08/08 11:28 PM

You need to play the RE Umbrella Chronicals on the Wii, the controls are a lot better, but it is best playing with 2 people in that game. I still have not played Resident Evil 4 on the Wii, but I do have it on the gamecube.

I've only tried it on the Game Cube, but I bet the Wii would be much better.

Gemini44's photo
Sun 06/08/08 11:27 PM

I love Zombies, here, you can read this article on them and I have googled them and found info on them in other places. You might find this interesting. It kind of brings them a little more to reality.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zombies

Have you ever read the "Zombie Survival Guide" by Max Brooks? You'd probably like it.

Gemini44's photo
Sun 06/08/08 11:23 PM
Dog n Suds. *drools*

Gemini44's photo
Sun 06/08/08 11:21 PM
Sure. I think it's alright.

Gemini44's photo
Sun 06/08/08 11:20 PM

If you want a cheesey good horror movie, watch "Night of the Demon" from the late 80's, it was fun to watch. The acting in it was kind of scary itself. LOL

I'll have to check that out! I love cheesy horror movies. Thank you!

Gemini44's photo
Sun 06/08/08 11:19 PM

hmmmm lemmie see, I've had many. I've died in 5 different dreams.
But the weird one were like the one I had where I found a wormhole in a playground that led to Mars, went back, told my friends to follow me, went back to Mars but was alone when I got there, and when I went back to the playground, all of a sudden I was in this huge factory and my friends were hanging from meat hooks. I was kinda floating above them when I realized I was haning from one too.
What's really weird is the fact I LOVE flying, but have never dreamt about it like a lot of ppl do, yet I keep dreaming that I figure out a way to breathe underwater without any diving equipment.
The most recent one was I was at my friends house (but it wasn't his house like it never is in a dream, and everytime I dream about that house, it's always the same but different too).
Anyway, I'm not sure what the bulk of the dream was about but at the end of it, we're inside and on the roof involved in a shootout with the Massachusetts state police...and I DON'T LIVE IN MA, hell, I don't even live in the USlaugh

Wow! And a special "Wow!" for the meat hooks!

Gemini44's photo
Sun 06/08/08 11:07 PM

I had a dream that I had to stay after school once and the Teacher turned into a Ghost and chased me with a Paper that I didn't finish on time.

OK, that sounds weird and horrifying. *shudders*

I was in Middle school when I had that dream sad

Awe! Poor guy! flowerforyou flowerforyou

Gemini44's photo
Sun 06/08/08 11:06 PM

It's late, but I don't feel like going to sleep. I started thinking about all the strange dreams I've had over the years. What is the weirdest dream or nightmare you can remember?

I once had a dream where I had to run away from zombies that were chasing me and hid in a panel in the ceiling of my grandparents' basement.

zombie means this....it may indicate that you are feeling dead inside and are simply going through the motions of daily living.

Or maybe has been playing the resident evil game too much laugh

Speaking of Zombies, I need to watch Shaun of the Dead, that was a Classic...

laugh I liked that game but the controls always sucked. "Shaun of the Dead" is fantastic. If you want a good laugh at the expense of a terrible movie, you should watch "House of the Dead"; it's priceless.