Community > Posts By > StonyGuy

StonyGuy's photo
Thu 12/15/11 03:54 AM
My mom is always telling me to date older guys. Because they are more stable and mature. But for whatever I am way more attracted to guys that are younger than me, or of the same age. A part of me figures that if I can be young and mature than someone else is likely to be also. I have had serious issues with a few of them but on a whole they aren't that bad; just remember that they usually don't look at problems as in depth as you do

StonyGuy's photo
Tue 12/13/11 10:48 PM
Yes, we confirmed our feeling the other day. We didn't have full out sex, but I guess you could call it heavy patting. I am keeping the best distance that I can but its so hard. I want to text him all the time but he never starts convos with me, only replies after (most of the time anyway :P)

I know more time is needed and I am playing along as best I can. I really do appreciate the words of support. Thanks all of you

StonyGuy's photo
Thu 12/08/11 10:15 AM
@ Emo chick: I have a very good ******** radar and I am very good at reading between the lines. Unfortunately in this one's case I get the feeling like he still wants to be with his bf but I am pretty sure they are done. THere will likely be some painful nights on my end. But no pain and no gain, nothing good ever came easy

StonyGuy's photo
Wed 12/07/11 08:18 AM
That's sweet thank you. I hope things work out for both of us

StonyGuy's photo
Wed 12/07/11 08:12 AM
Thanks, I think he knows that I am looking for more. And seeing as how he hasn't shut me down I am gonna keep doing what I am doing which is slowly move forward with our relationship and hopefully bring us closer

StonyGuy's photo
Wed 12/07/11 08:07 AM
:) Thanks for the advice (well in this case more like reassurance)

StonyGuy's photo
Wed 12/07/11 07:53 AM
I did? You have to forgive me I am a little dumb.

StonyGuy's photo
Wed 12/07/11 07:32 AM
So a friend of mine got out of a relationship a few weeks ago. I have liked this friend for sometime now and he is well aware of my feelings. He has returned them somewhat. When I say somewhat I mean I know he thinks I am attractive and he likes spending time with me but at the same time he just got out of a relationship so he is not looking for one at the moment. We've discussed being close friends, and that he is into me sexually. So here is what I want advice on: how do I make sure to avoid the "friend zone?" I want to be with him and I am prepared to play along for as long as it takes before he is ready. I just don't want him at the end to just see me as a sex buddy or something like that.

StonyGuy's photo
Wed 12/07/11 07:19 AM
Yeah too much attention might make me a little cautious. Personally I like someone who asks me about my day at random times (shows that they are thinking of me). It's a personal choice, it doesn't seem stalker like to me, just that it's more attention than you're used to.

StonyGuy's photo
Sun 12/04/11 07:52 AM
These are the feelings I have only when I am alone. I have a policy that no one will ever see me cry, and no one will ever see me bleed. I have so many friends that count on my strength so no one can ever see what lies beneath.

StonyGuy's photo
Sun 12/04/11 07:49 AM
Thanks

StonyGuy's photo
Sun 12/04/11 07:44 AM
Edited by StonyGuy on Sun 12/04/11 07:45 AM
Thanks I think I will do what I always do. Go to the bar and sing my problems out. I am seriously feeling some Sarah McLachlan

StonyGuy's photo
Sun 12/04/11 07:37 AM
Thanks, its nine in the morning where I am and I've been up since 2. I could do with a hug

StonyGuy's photo
Sun 12/04/11 07:28 AM
Please feel free to ignore this

I know this is stupid and people will just roll their eyes at this but I really think I hate myself. I look in the mirror and hate everything I see. I don't know what it is. I blame myself whenever something goes wrong. Even when I know I am not at fault I still find a way to tell myself that it is.

If I get dumped, its because I wasn't good enough. If someone ridicules or insults me, I feel like I deserved it. And when someone compliments me, I think they are lying to be nice. I can't help it. And when I try to blame the person who hurt me, I end up feeling even more guilty because I know I can't blame them for being who they are.

I want to change but I just don't see the point. I no longer trust people because all I have ever known is lies.