Community > Posts By > Yellowwolf

no photo
Fri 11/09/07 07:58 PM
whoa... someone is picky lol XD

no photo
Fri 11/02/07 10:07 AM
If you can try to get high speed DSL if available. Its really good and would be perfect for affordable wow playing.

no photo
Fri 11/02/07 10:02 AM
Ok first of all yes I have a DS, I play my music on it, play movies, my emulators, draw, I make beats and compose music, I animate on it I can even dj my music on it, shoot, I can even go on aim on it. So yes DS can do many things that a PSP can do and more.

It all depends what your into

If you like to have a mp3 player on the go, I recommend a DS because of longer battery life.

If your a sports fan, PSP is the way to go.

If you like old school games and love DDR you may want to try a DS they have great rhythm games.

Emulation is a ***** to set up on a PSP, So if you dont like computer too much than you might want to try emulation on a ds, its a little easier and plays nes, game boy and snes, pretty well as other old skool systems.

If your very artistic, DS hands down, you can be so creative with that stylus and a lot of people has been making killer programs for it.

Dont get me wrong I like the psp as well, but I do all my work on my DS which is great for a lot people who are creative =^_^=.

I hope that helps!

no photo
Mon 10/29/07 06:27 PM
For a lot of people, even ones who dont realize it, looks do matter in a lot of cases where a person does not have no idea who you are, especially if a person already create a huge image in there head before they meet you and the expectations become to high.

But the cool thing is if you have an excellent personality and show your true-self, and ugly person can look so beautiful, and vice versa, if your a sexy women with a nasty attitude, your going to look ugly, and if your ugly with a nasty attitude well damn, I feel sorry for you. But for shallow people you can through what I said out of the window.

Now if the person is super shallow, then dont waste your time with them, with other more open people its going to take a while once they get to know you enough. But if there right for ya, they'll love you for who you are.

But please please, do eat right and exercise , it doesn't hurt!
I'm not saying to try to get super buff! Im saying to be healthy for yourself its an excellent feeling!

no photo
Mon 10/29/07 06:00 PM
5,8! to tall? Girl You so crazy! XD lol, but man maybe it not you maybe the guys are too short! lol

But yeah for some reason there are guys who don't want to date girls taller then them, I don't know but I get a crazy rush through my body when I meet tall women, especially taller than me!

no photo
Mon 10/29/07 05:48 PM
I believe people just assume too much, even myself. lol