lonelyredheadgirl's photo
Sat 07/26/08 11:39 PM
talk stuff about me family or friends and you better run... i become a crazy psycho typical redhead stereotype...

Sat 07/26/08 11:36 PM
what shall we chat about

Sat 07/26/08 11:33 PM

laugh Hell, let the women stay, I hate a sausage factory...pitchfork :banana:

i like you and btw... sexy truck

Sat 07/26/08 11:32 PM
what is the point in games... i dont play them just because it is a waste of my time

Sat 07/26/08 11:31 PM
oops i am sneakin in:wink:

Sat 07/26/08 11:29 PM

man who goes to bed with itchy butt , wakes up with smelly finger's laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

that is so gross laugh

Sat 07/26/08 11:28 PM

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”

I Thought it was if You don't Mind, it Doesn't matterdrinker

different quote

Sat 07/26/08 11:27 PM
wuss

Sat 07/26/08 11:26 PM

Have you ever expressed your feelings toward a person...then second guessed yourself on doing it...even if you've heard through the grape vine that that person likes you too? It's either a rumor or the truth.

I feel like I make a fool out of myself all the time. I'm not sure if the guy likes me or what! And I have to make the move because the guy is too shy.

i just ask to see her bewbs.if she shows them than it was meant to be,if not i move to the next woman smokin

no lie that is the line my ex used on me and we ended up together for 2 yearslaugh

Sat 07/26/08 11:25 PM
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”

Sat 07/26/08 11:22 PM
thanks all of you

Sat 07/26/08 11:21 PM
good evening all

Fri 07/25/08 11:58 PM
wow things are getting violent in here

Fri 07/25/08 11:56 PM
i honestly love all my tattoos and i dont care what my mom says i wont hate them when i am old

Fri 07/25/08 11:52 PM

I am glad you were not offended by by questions. I really don't understand why someone would want to be poked with needles, but then I am a chicken!laugh

well with the diabetes i am poked by needles at least six times a day.. used to it.. and why would i get offended? i asked for opinions

Fri 07/25/08 11:49 PM

Of course tatoos don't make you a bad mom! I do wonder how you afforded 8 with the expense of 2 children, & what exactly are you trying to express that requires needles & permanent changes to your body? Is it safe with your diabetes?

i do not pay for them... my best friend is a tattoo artist. as far as my diabetes it is perfectly safe as long as i make sure they don't get infected as they are healing, and they are more about marking the different things in my life i have gone through and survived... kinda like a permanent trophy

Fri 07/25/08 11:46 PM

i am loopy from percoset... but no alcohol... you cant mix the two

sure you can Perks and Pounders aka Beerdrinker

dont like beer and its a perk ten so it has me feeling messed up enough

Fri 07/25/08 11:45 PM
like i got in trouble tonight because i have gotten two new ones in two days.. but the funny thing is all my brothers and sisters have at least one tat but none of them get b#%^hed at

Fri 07/25/08 11:43 PM

I have 6 tattoo's and two kids as well age 8 and almost 3. My daughter who's the 8 year old really wants tattoos. But we talked about it, how it's a big choice that's not for everyone, that each one means something important to me. They are permanent, and how some people will look down on you for having them, some people would judge you for having them. And how those choices can affect her future concerning jobs, so it's not anything to rush into.

So a little much for a 6 year old, but talk it through with them.

My mom is dead so I don't have to worry about the nagging aspect of it.

sorry about your momflowerforyou but with me every one of my tattoos mean something to me and has a story behind it..they arent just oh those are so pretty or something like that.. and if my kids want them i dont mind... i will sign for them at sixteen no earlier but they would have to tell me why they want it and what it means to them

Fri 07/25/08 11:40 PM
i am loopy from percoset... but no alcohol... you cant mix the two

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25