lonelyredheadgirl's photo
Sat 07/19/08 01:42 AM

my 20 months old neices epilepsy to be gone

what

my neice who is only 20 months old has epilepsy and has horrible seizures that are getting worse... she was even put on a ventilator last time... i wish she didnt have it
Give her time. I had severe convulsions and was basically hospitalized (in and out the whole time)for my 3 first years on this planet.
I would change from black to blue within minutes of each other. I have never had any trouble since. That was 31 years ago. I am very slim that is all.

edit number=3

hers wont get any better she has a degenerative gene disorder... and it would not be better for her to leave this earth she has way too many people that love her

Oh i see. That is different to my situation. Never give up hope. Never!!!

i wont she is our little angel. she has been through so much and is still a happy baby... more strenth than i could have

Sat 07/19/08 01:39 AM

what

my neice who is only 20 months old has epilepsy and has horrible seizures that are getting worse... she was even put on a ventilator last time... i wish she didnt have it
Give her time. I had severe convulsions and was basically hospitalized (in and out the whole time)for my 3 first years on this planet.
I would change from black to blue within minutes of each other. I have never had any trouble since. That was 31 years ago. I am very slim that is all.

edit number=3

hers wont get any better she has a degenerative gene disorder... and it would not be better for her to leave this earth she has way too many people that love her

Sat 07/19/08 01:30 AM
a little messed up but good

Sat 07/19/08 01:28 AM

what

Sat 07/19/08 01:27 AM

all the time... there are times when i just wanna pick up and leave and start all over
ya me too.........but its more than that. I need a place where I feel completely at home........Im not sure if I will ever find it.noway drinker

same here

Sat 07/19/08 01:27 AM

chevy..........you havent been to a t*ttie bar for that long why???? addiction???laugh drinker
laugh bigsmile when it come to a boobie bar , im like a women in a shoe store ! i want to see every damn pair in there ! laugh drinker
lol t*tties and beer!!!noway laugh drinker

ha ha i have a song on my myspace called t*tties ans beer

Sat 07/19/08 01:25 AM

Sat 07/19/08 01:24 AM
all the time... there are times when i just wanna pick up and leave and start all over

Sat 07/19/08 01:22 AM

ok, im going to bed ! tc, and have a good night ! flowerforyou and it was nice to meet you red ! flowerforyou

goodnight hun

Sat 07/19/08 01:21 AM

love...........life...........I wish I was 23 and could turn the clock..........

Some things I would stay the same.........funny......I wonder sometimes if I did this or that......if life would have been worse or???? ahhhhhhhhhhh but you cant do that.........life is a big crapshoot!!!noway laugh

i wonder sometimes but i have gotten two great things out of this life and their names are tiana and aubrea

Sat 07/19/08 01:19 AM

Dear diary.......I must practice APPROACHABLE and not SUBORDINATE.......AND NOT FUKC YOU!!!! iM NOT sure I can do it.........noway

I need lessons.........laugh laugh laugh

nah its more fun to be insubordinate
Its not really fun.....but you have to see the work load........I had to sit there tonight with someone who yes her title is more than mine but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukc I do all the work?>???explode

that sucks sorry

Sat 07/19/08 01:16 AM

<---- maybe i wont get my butt chewed with this pic.. but the facts are the same as in the other pic... i am drunk and oh my gosh i still have boobs laugh
i LIKE THAT PICTURE!!!!bigsmile drinker and that girl is a biotch anyways!!!grumble laugh laugh

sent that pic to my friend in iraq.. he then said he cant wait to get home... when he gets back i get to walk down the aisle with him......(as maid of honor and best man,,,,, ha i am never gettin married!)
yOURE still young......you have no idea what is going to happen!!! If I knew then what I know now..........omg!!!!noway

was engaged once and it was too close for me.. ruined me on the whole marriage idea

Sat 07/19/08 01:15 AM

OMG!!
its past my bedtime noway yawn noway laugh
oh crap live alittle!!!laugh

its like 4:15 a.m here

Sat 07/19/08 01:15 AM

Dear diary.......I must practice APPROACHABLE and not SUBORDINATE.......AND NOT FUKC YOU!!!! iM NOT sure I can do it.........noway

I need lessons.........laugh laugh laugh

nah its more fun to be insubordinate

Sat 07/19/08 01:14 AM

<---- maybe i wont get my butt chewed with this pic.. but the facts are the same as in the other pic... i am drunk and oh my gosh i still have boobs laugh
i LIKE THAT PICTURE!!!!bigsmile drinker and that girl is a biotch anyways!!!grumble laugh laugh

sent that pic to my friend in iraq.. he then said he cant wait to get home... when he gets back i get to walk down the aisle with him......(as maid of honor and best man,,,,, ha i am never gettin married!)

Sat 07/19/08 01:12 AM

AA!! yur makin me want a tea , I havent had a nice spot of *Orange Pekoe in almost a month I think noway

i like chai tea from starbucks

Sat 07/19/08 01:11 AM

Sat 07/19/08 01:08 AM

i have sweetened tea and a piece of cinnamon sugar toast
What is sweetened tea??? Is that ice tea or hot tea????? Cant you guys be normal???noway laugh drinker

thats normal her sweetened tea or unsweetened tea!!laugh
well is it hot or cold???? I drink tea and its the hot kind..........if I drink the cold stuff its the powdered stuff that you mix with water, already sweetened its called ice tea.

its iced tea but i brew my bags and add sugar while hot and then ice it down... mcdonalds even has a large sweet tea for only a dollar right now!!! i love it.
When I lived in california......I would go to burger king drive through and get an ice tea......thinking it was already sweetened.......strange.........I just about spit it out right there.......apparantly you have to add your own sugar. Strange......here in canada it comes already sweetened.

yea you have to specifically ask for sweet tea.. like anyone really likes it sans sugar

Sat 07/19/08 01:07 AM

wow, lortab kicking in ! feeling good , back stop hurting ! smokin

i feel ya there took 3 perks myself

Sat 07/19/08 01:05 AM

i have sweetened tea and a piece of cinnamon sugar toast
What is sweetened tea??? Is that ice tea or hot tea????? Cant you guys be normal???noway laugh drinker

thats normal her sweetened tea or unsweetened tea!!laugh
well is it hot or cold???? I drink tea and its the hot kind..........if I drink the cold stuff its the powdered stuff that you mix with water, already sweetened its called ice tea.

its iced tea but i brew my bags and add sugar while hot and then ice it down... mcdonalds even has a large sweet tea for only a dollar right now!!! i love it.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25