lonelyredheadgirl's photo
Tue 07/29/08 12:52 AM

red.....do you have any orange juice???? drink that......before you go into a fukcing coma!!!noway

orange juice will make it higher.. its already too high right now... it happens when i start getting sick.. even with just a cold... sugars arent supposed to be more than 120-130 mine right now is 297 if i drink orange juice i will go into ketoacidosis and will be screwed then
hmmmmmmmmmm ohwell

i will be okay... i promise i will take care of myself... i have to for my kids... i am calling my doc tomorrow so i can let him know whats going on and follow up with him from my trip to urgent care today

Tue 07/29/08 12:51 AM

Come to Florida. Theres a guy here flying a huge confederette flag as big and high as the law allows right off the highway. I dont get it either

I don't get it either. In my area it gives off KKK vibes.

it has nothing to do with that... like i said i wear the confederate flag sometimes and my oldest daughter is half black and the man that raised me that i call dad is black.. it is ignorance to associate it with the kkk.... those who hate it just dont understand it

That's how it is in my city. The black hating white trash guys put them in their windows. Thank goodness it doesn't happen alot.

i know that my best friends have them flying and they do not hate blacks nor are they white trash and that is quite rude to consider people white trash because they hang it... i take offense to that.... it is just stupid ignorant people who will say things like that

Tue 07/29/08 12:48 AM

red.....do you have any orange juice???? drink that......before you go into a fukcing coma!!!noway

orange juice will make it higher.. its already too high right now... it happens when i start getting sick.. even with just a cold... sugars arent supposed to be more than 120-130 mine right now is 297 if i drink orange juice i will go into ketoacidosis and will be screwed then

Tue 07/29/08 12:45 AM

pills? for what???huh

jeritol??? what?huh

Dear diary..........the word of the day is WHAT???huh BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LETTER 47893 AND THE NUMBER A!!!drinker

just another of the percoset i took the other night.. but i havent eaten in 2 days so it is hittin me hadrer... and your letter number thing just confused the h3ll outta me
Ummmmmmm well if youre a diabetic on insulin youre not supposed to miss any meals. Im not your mom and Im not going to be.......but hurry up and eat somethingindifferent

i am keepin my sugar up... drinking my boost and stuff... i am having some issues that are preventing me from eating... and even with not eating and still takin my insulin my sugars are runnin high 200's right now because i am sick

Tue 07/29/08 12:43 AM

Come to Florida. Theres a guy here flying a huge confederette flag as big and high as the law allows right off the highway. I dont get it either

I don't get it either. In my area it gives off KKK vibes.

it has nothing to do with that... like i said i wear the confederate flag sometimes and my oldest daughter is half black and the man that raised me that i call dad is black.. it is ignorance to associate it with the kkk.... those who hate it just dont understand it

Tue 07/29/08 12:40 AM
Edited by lonelyredheadgirl on Tue 07/29/08 12:41 AM

pills? for what???huh

jeritol??? what?huh

Dear diary..........the word of the day is WHAT???huh BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LETTER 47893 AND THE NUMBER A!!!drinker

just another of the percoset i took the other night.. but i havent eaten in 2 days so it is hittin me hadrer... and your letter number thing just confused the h3ll outta me

Tue 07/29/08 12:38 AM

It's not about hate, it's about preserving your heritage and remembering what great great grandparents fought for and went through.

History glorifies the Union Army, but that's only because they won the war, victors write the history. And it's not really a redneck thing.

i do beg to differ on that because i dont see any snooty people sporting it... it is all country people i am living out in the country as do all my redneck friends... it is more of a country redneck thing

Tue 07/29/08 12:36 AM
its not a racist thing at all but like bored said.. people associate it with slavery and racism.. i have a biracial daughter but i wear rebel flag stuff

Tue 07/29/08 12:34 AM
dear diary..... this pill raelly has me messed up

Tue 07/29/08 12:32 AM
you technically have no right to be jealous,...

Tue 07/29/08 12:31 AM
pills must've kicked in i am completely lost in this conversation

Tue 07/29/08 12:28 AM

Ok I cant find my pic of pond fronds but I did find this pic of a cat rodeo!!!noway laugh laugh noway Ummmmmmm meeeeeeeehaw????laugh laugh

you are a dork

Tue 07/29/08 12:25 AM

I may have a pic of one........uno momento!!bigsmile

k

Tue 07/29/08 12:23 AM
you signed on to just be friends with benefits so you cant really expect him to change the arrangement

Tue 07/29/08 12:20 AM

well one that is longer than 3 days.......

I need pond fronds!!!bigsmile drinker smokin

what is pond fronds huh

Tue 07/29/08 12:20 AM

<<< is this pic better.... this is me in my convertible i bought 3 months ago

or should i put the deer back up
I think thats a good pic if you want to get a date here. Btw.......anyone get any dates on this thing yet???noway laugh laugh laugh

not lookin too hard... i just like to get on to chat and have fun.... i have my eye on someone here.. he is just in iraq right now and won't be home until december for leave

Tue 07/29/08 12:18 AM
because for some people it is tradition...and a redneck thing... my friends do it and its because they were raised with it

Tue 07/29/08 12:17 AM
<<< is this pic better.... this is me in my convertible i bought 3 months ago

or should i put the deer back up

Tue 07/29/08 12:14 AM
i dont like chocolate

Tue 07/29/08 12:13 AM
not really.... i am debating on what type of flower to get though

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25