lonelyredheadgirl's photo
Tue 07/29/08 12:11 AM
i love any time of reptiles... i used to work in a reptile store and the owner had an alligator that just ran around the store all the time... i had 3 ball pythons.. had to get rid of them when i had the girls... but i really want an albino burmese python

Tue 07/29/08 12:09 AM
its the same thing with rings... i feel weird if i take mine off

Tue 07/29/08 12:08 AM

<<<< what do you think of this pet
Nice boots!!!laugh laugh laugh

talkin bout the snake

Tue 07/29/08 12:04 AM
<<<< what do you think of this pet

Tue 07/29/08 12:04 AM

holy shiznit!

what?

Tue 07/29/08 12:01 AM

<<<< you like her... she was our pet her name is chloe... she was a week old when we found her
You own a deer???? awwwwwwwwwwwwww I want a deer!!!love

Except I dont think I have room in my bed......the cats wouldnt like it!!noway laugh laugh

we had her.... she was gettin to big so we gave her to the deer farm down the street from us so she has friends

Mon 07/28/08 11:58 PM
<<<< you like her... she was our pet her name is chloe... she was a week old when we found her

Mon 07/28/08 11:54 PM
Edited by lonelyredheadgirl on Mon 07/28/08 11:55 PM
i am getting my nips turned into flowers... i have a butterfly tat on mine already..you can almost see it on the profile pic

Mon 07/28/08 11:54 PM

& butter & cream cheese drinker

Copperheads are very poisonous mad

snakes are venomous not poisonous because the venom is injected.... sorry guys i love reptiles... did you know the scientific study of reptiles is called herpetology

Mon 07/28/08 11:45 PM
not sure... do you want them before or after i have the areolas tattooed in two weeks

Mon 07/28/08 11:44 PM

did you guys know that if you are outside in like a field and all of a sudden you start to smell cucumbers there is most likely a copperhead snake within 20 feet? useless knowledge
I did not know this!!! But what if you are in cucumber field???noway laugh laugh laugh

than you are most likely in an area that they arent native too anyway... and as far as my food allergies i am deathly allergic to raspberries

Mon 07/28/08 11:39 PM

did you guys know that if you are outside in like a field and all of a sudden you start to smell cucumbers there is most likely a copperhead snake within 20 feet? useless knowledge
I did not know this!!! But what if you are in cucumber field???noway laugh laugh laugh

do ya know how funny it looks when i walk around scrapin my tongue on my teeth

Mon 07/28/08 11:38 PM
if you like em so much i can chop mine off and mail them to ya

Mon 07/28/08 11:37 PM

Mon 07/28/08 11:35 PM

dEAR DIARY......do you ever walk into your house and it smells like bananas????huh Im thinking that maybe its time to eat the bananas???noway

love bananas but have a slight allergy they make my tongue itch and blister but i still sometimes eat em

Mon 07/28/08 11:35 PM
some men go for the husky voice

Mon 07/28/08 11:31 PM

well what am i thinkin now
youre thinking about a mountain dew......but you dont have any.noway

i did just finish my last one a half hour ago and am stuck with kool aid nowlaugh laugh

Mon 07/28/08 11:30 PM
have you had the hot pocket twisted sticks.... yummy yummy in my tummy

Mon 07/28/08 11:29 PM
we all missed ya

Mon 07/28/08 11:29 PM
i cant upload the other ones sorry ohwell

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25