Community > Posts By > Wylie

Wylie's photo
Mon 01/07/19 12:47 PM
Think they're going for De Beers wedding band scheme for retailers?

Wylie's photo
Mon 01/07/19 10:49 AM

$20 just got way too analytical up in my head!

No need to stress yourself out Wylie . There are lots of great ideas offered in this thread :)

No stress here, now if I were to only have $20 for a date I know where to look for ideas.

Personally a portable BBQ and a scenic spot along the Snake river or one of the trout ponds here in Idaho came to mind.

Wylie's photo
Mon 01/07/19 03:17 AM
Edited by Wylie on Mon 01/07/19 03:20 AM

Wylie's photo
Mon 01/07/19 03:09 AM

The 'like' notifications is just a game; not to be taken seriously and you can't stop them. Just ignore or perhaps play the game yourself and just click no to proposed matches.

What you call the game conflicts with interests in actually meeting a person of interest. My phone chiming off 40 time in an hour tends to be more than counterproductive.

Sure I could airplane mode my phone or turn the sound down but who wants to play Johnny come lately for what could be one of the most important things in a persons life.

I understand a guy can't expect much for free but paying debridement for it makes little sense.

Wylie's photo
Mon 01/07/19 02:58 AM

You can't delete other profiles as other members are the only ones that can deactivate their own profiles

I believe he is referring to the blocking of others profiles which I was referencing to.

You may block anyone but they will still be able to view your profile. It's just the way the system has been set up. They won't be able to contact you however.

There profiles have reappeared in my browser as if I had never blocked them.

Wylie's photo
Mon 01/07/19 02:45 AM
Anyone interested in off grid living really needs to take a look at what legislation has done in some places and is working towards in others.
Big money has a greed that is unfathomable for many.

Collecting your own rain water on your own property is now illegal in some areas.
If I'm correct gardens in some areas are now illegal and I do know that big electric is or was working legislation to make power generation illegal.

The greed is getting to the point of insanity IMHO.

Wylie's photo
Mon 01/07/19 02:17 AM

You can't delete other profiles as other members are the only ones that can deactivate their own profiles

I believe he is referring to the blocking of others profiles which I was referencing to.

Wylie's photo
Mon 01/07/19 02:14 AM
Edited by Wylie on Mon 01/07/19 02:15 AM
Another hook along the same lines as not being searchable without a completed profile and getting hammered with messages!

Edit: That's no bug!

Wylie's photo
Mon 01/07/19 02:09 AM
Same here, multiple time!

Wylie's photo
Mon 01/07/19 12:46 AM
Edited by Wylie on Mon 01/07/19 01:40 AM
I've looked and I haven't found a means with which to stop notification of "likes" without stopping notifications of "messages".

Is there a way to stop "like" notifications without stopping "message" notifications?

If this site was cleaned up I wouldn't have issue one in supporting the site with a membership fee but as long as what I have seen continues I'm not wasting my money.

Edit: Just more options for blocking could help!

Wylie's photo
Mon 01/07/19 12:06 AM
Edited by Wylie on Mon 01/07/19 12:27 AM
Resembles $21 Trillion IMHO.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kotlikoff/2017/12/08/has-our-government-spent-21-trillion-of-our-money-without-telling-us/#240957e27aef

This country has run on debt since at least 1791 except for one year sometime around 1835.

Some of our founding fathers were far from the saints many think they were. Hamilton and cronies initializing loans from the tyrannical mob we were supposed to be escaping from is a key point.

You'll see no difference as long as corporations and the military industrial complex influence politics, this country hasn't been by the people for the people for many decades if not since origin.

Wylie's photo
Sun 01/06/19 10:41 PM
So many more flavors, man cannot live by chocolate alone!

Wylie's photo
Sun 01/06/19 10:17 PM
Edited by Wylie on Sun 01/06/19 10:18 PM

Chasing after you?

Women chasing men came up in another thread, the opinion was that when women chase men they run the other way.

Innately, men are the hunters and women are the nurturers. I've heard some men say they adhere to this and others say it's 2018, time for women to do the chasing.

So what are your true thoughts on this. If a woman were to pursue you, how would you really feel about that? Would you run the other way or would you feel flattered and take a risk going against what feels natural?

Absolutely flattering, although I can be more tentative in my response depending on how well I know the pursuer and how attracted I am to her.

Just the shoe on the other foot is all.

Edit: Clean up on page 23 please!

Wylie's photo
Sun 01/06/19 10:03 PM

Hey people,

Just wanted peoples thoughts on this, I myself am married (Canadian moved to Newcastle for marriage ha) and we are very open as my husband works a lot. I feel bad sometimes talking to other men but should I? x

Set the hook yet?

Wylie's photo
Sun 01/06/19 10:01 PM
LMAO!

Wylie's photo
Sun 01/06/19 09:59 PM
FFS this place needs to be cleaned up!

Wylie's photo
Sun 01/06/19 09:47 PM

Wylie's photo
Sun 01/06/19 09:35 PM
Edited by Wylie on Sun 01/06/19 09:36 PM
As I've grown older I've learned to idle better.

Wylie's photo
Sun 01/06/19 09:19 PM

As an older person, what is your purpose in dating? What do you expect to gain from going on a date?

Great question and one that I have yet to read through in this thread.

My purpose in dating is eventual comradery at its finest, complimenting each other, just the term gain seems canted to me in the prospect of a relationship other than mutual gains.

Wylie's photo
Sun 01/06/19 08:58 PM
Any fishing rod builders in here?

I've personally never done the weaves although I understand the concept, it's very much like digitizing embroidery.

I've pretty much burned out the passion turning it into a business although there very well could be a spark left through others enthusiasm.

Just a thought.

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 14