Community > Posts By > Wylie

Wylie's photo
Sun 01/06/19 08:19 PM
So websites can soak up some of that gift money?

Wylie's photo
Sun 01/06/19 08:17 PM

why other guys cheated in there partners?

In a word, disrespect.

Wylie's photo
Sun 01/06/19 08:02 PM
$20 just got way too analytical up in my head!

Wylie's photo
Sun 01/06/19 07:58 PM

what should I do when I fall in love with the girl who have broken heart so bad

Make her laugh

Wylie's photo
Sun 01/06/19 07:53 PM
Just add water, rinse and repeat...

Wylie's photo
Sun 01/06/19 07:46 PM
Chocolate Mac coffee and a Dark Plum vape.

Wylie's photo
Sun 01/06/19 07:23 PM

The giant-impact hypothesis, sometimes called the Big Splash, or the Theia Impact suggests that the Moon formed out of the debris left over from a collision between Earth and an astronomical body the size of Mars, approximately 4.5 billion years ago, in the Hadean eon; about 20 to 100 million years after the solar system coalesced. ~ wiki

The earliest evidences of life on Earth are biogenic carbon signatures and stromatolite fossils discovered in 3.7 billion-year-old metasedimentary rocks discovered in western Greenland. ~ wiki

When the Moon formed there wasn't known life on Earth so life wasn't transferred to the moon in its formation.

The Moon, as a stable surface celestial object couldn't and can't support unprotected life. Mainly because it has such a minute atmosphere (yes it has an atmosphere), too little gravity, no protection from cosmic or solar radiation and no free water (due to temperature).

The common elements of life that are throughout the solar system may be present but life can't form because the complex chains needed for DNA and RNA, among many other things, can't be sustained long enough.

Life can exist on the Moon in constructed habitats. I'd be curious if water bears could be exposed to the Moon and then retrieved and revived?
I would also be curious if certain seeds could survive exposure and be brought back to a habitat and grown?

Respect for just using the term "hypothesis"!
Bong tokes and coffee should our paths cross!

I'm going with a select few extremophiles may be living on the moon who may have lived through the hypothesized coalescence of the moon or landed there carried by other celestial bodies like meteors.

Geomagnetism is weak so radiation is very prevalent not allowing for most things we attribute to life. Part of the reason I feel a Mars mission is a waste of time.

Wylie's photo
Sun 01/06/19 06:56 PM

The last few times I logged on here I have had a few messages from guys just giving me their numbers and asking me to call or text instead of chatting on here. I dont like that, I want to first determine if you are real before I give out ANY info. Any one else get that? Do you risk it just to get to know someone??

Only to whom I'm attracted to, sorts out scammer and fakes in short order. Color me old school but if a person isn't willing to talk on the phone they're likely not worth my time anyway.

Yes I can be blunt.

Wylie's photo
Sun 01/06/19 06:53 PM
"Thank you" "You're welcome"

Wylie's photo
Sun 01/06/19 06:12 PM

im sure you follks will have LOTS of opinions

You're dog is lonely?

Wylie's photo
Sun 01/06/19 05:58 PM
Edited by Wylie on Sun 01/06/19 06:08 PM

Kind of creepy. You're best off being a loner.

Please elaborate, why does my profile look creepy to you?

You sure seem sour!

Wylie's photo
Sat 01/05/19 01:53 PM
8 pages of blocked users already and my aspirations are not at unattainable levels, okay a guy can roll the dice sometimes but this is out of hand.

I mean seriously looking toward class action law suit turf for lack of moderation being the number of years this site has been listed!

Beware!

Wylie's photo
Wed 01/02/19 10:37 PM
To taunt scammers and bots with the off chance I may actually meet a woman I could live my days out with.

Real strange how my profile wasn't even completed and couldn't be found by way of searching but I was getting hammered with messages right off the bat, all these places are the same!

So much for a good review, this concludes day 1.

Wylie's photo
Wed 01/02/19 07:24 PM
Kenny Rogers lip sync;
I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in?

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next