Community > Posts By > IAMAWARRIOR

no photo
Thu 11/29/07 04:21 PM
hi there

my problem is that my 'EX' keeps adding my family to her friendslist from other sites and this really p*sses me off. I could see if we were still together. I dont know what she is trying to do. am I just over reacting? I dont go and her family and friends to my lists,so I don't know. i am just confused.

plz help

no photo
Sun 10/28/07 08:47 AM
wow johnnie5

that is very touching. and it too reminds me too when i lived on the streets of my city. did u ever live on the streets? but wow the memories that came up.

no photo
Sun 10/28/07 08:43 AM
thank you every one for your advice.

no photo
Sat 10/27/07 06:52 PM
well as a first nations person i am really offended by that
he could have said too many men and not enough women but..................

no photo
Sat 10/27/07 06:50 PM
I meet this awesome girl. we talk on the phone and when we are together we flirt like crazy. u know touch each others arm and hair u know flirtin. i have never met anyone like her we like the same movies the same sports we were both at one time athletic. but anyways the other day we go for a drive and we are talking and stuff and u know touching each others arm and stuff grabben hands. but anyways i thought ok this is the best time to say 'i like u and wanna go out with u' but she says oh we are going to be the best of friends. so i say ok but am hurt. waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! lol so what is going on? should I have not said anything? was it wrong? and what now?

no photo
Sat 10/27/07 06:42 PM
i am new here and i am in sex & dating and i see this statement by this guy: 'shutterguy'

OH HELL TO MANY CHIEFS NOT ENOUGH SQUAWS. in the threesome thread . i am so offeneded by this. i mean what is going on?

no photo
Sat 10/27/07 06:29 PM
hi i'm new