Community > Posts By > spegeln

spegeln's photo
Fri 04/08/11 06:56 AM

The thompson twins hold me now. Duran duran come undone. The cure love song. The cure just like heaven. Wait I think its depeche mode and not duran duran that sings come undone.

Great taste!!

spegeln's photo
Fri 04/08/11 06:55 AM

I AM OBSESSED. Everything. From the darker stuff like Tears For Fears and Siouxsie & The Banshees, to poppy bands like Wham! and Culture Club. Sonic Youth "Daydream Nation" is one of the best albums of the decade. Oh! and The Smiths - gotta love 'em!

I might have scandinavias biggest Boy George/ Culture Club collection so I am with u 100%

NICE

spegeln's photo
Fri 04/08/11 06:53 AM
Energy 52 Cafe del mar...

spegeln's photo
Fri 04/08/11 06:01 AM

You need to get dressed up one night. Now, you need to look sharp, and you need to have a confident attitude. Go out to a bar, or maybe some club, and just be cool. Bring some friends along, and just walk around making eye contact with chicks. Seriously. I am not kidding. Do this. You don't even have to say anything. Why? You know how valuable eye contact is with a chick? Very.....VERY.....valuable. If a chick sees confident eyes, she will want to know you. She may not say anything to you, but watch how she will keep looking at you. It will sroke your ego, will build your confidence, and sooner or later you will feel awesome enough about yourself that you will talk to chicks.

Bottom line. Woman love a confident guy. Not an egomaniac. But a confident (comfortable in his own skin) guy. I rest my caase. Go with God.

Thanks, dude...You are totally right but to make it happen is a bit trickier but watch out for a sharp dressed man with the biggest bedroomeyes in town... Have a nice one, my friend!

spegeln's photo
Fri 04/08/11 05:58 AM
Ha ha, even I thought It was worth it...an advice is an advice I guess...

spegeln's photo
Thu 04/07/11 06:02 PM
sure...I was just trying to be a bit funny but I do see the harm in that so thanks for the input and I will change it to...summervacations or something more pc...thanks again, Niklas

spegeln's photo
Thu 04/07/11 04:21 AM
Thanks, Art. you are a very wise man! thanks

spegeln's photo
Thu 04/07/11 02:01 AM
Hello,
I am now 37 years old and I think I look average, not ugly anyway. I am kind and funny but when It comes to the matters of the heart it just wont work... How do you get your self esteem to grow when all turns to ****?
Advice please and please be nice...

yours, Niklas

spegeln's photo
Wed 04/06/11 09:11 PM
Just wanted to say Hi! Iam looking forward to meet you at my profile...
A bit shy so please be aggressive...

lots of love, Niklas

1 2 3 5 Next