Community > Posts By > spegeln

spegeln's photo
Mon 04/11/11 02:25 PM
I think my friend would say that I am funny. A good listener and someone they can trust. Then they probably respect my knowledge on music.

The flipside is that they think I am a bit antisocial, insecure and sometime a ****ing weirdo... but that´s life...

spegeln's photo
Mon 04/11/11 10:47 AM

No stealth, seems silly.
What is, is :-)

Same here. If I look, I look. I don't really care if they know about it or not.

I just feel bad. It's not that I care if they know, cuz I really dont. But i usually end up with an email in my inbox if I view a profile. Then if I dont feel we are compatible I feel bad having to respond to them. Some people have really low self esteems, I dont say rude things. but some have differnt interests than me...

Well, if I look at someone's profile, they will usually look at mine. But they never contact me in that situation! Which is OK. I figure they just found my profile too long to bother with, or their interests and lifestyle are too different from mine.

Ive checked out your profile before. well you know that, cuz I emailed you, haha. cuz we are both authors. By the way Ive been telling a lot of people about that create a space and they have really appreciated that advice. So thanks for sharing. I am bound by contract right now with my publisher, but I do plan on using that site soon for some other material I would like to put out. Once I get past this binding contract.

by the way me and my friends published five books...we are Predi Förlag and mostly published poetry. What kind of stuff do you write?

spegeln's photo
Sun 04/10/11 10:30 AM
Thanks! happy

spegeln's photo
Sun 04/10/11 10:02 AM
Hi and welcome!

Hope you have a nice day!

greetings from Sweden.

luv, Niklas

spegeln's photo
Sun 04/10/11 09:19 AM
Just wanted to wish myself a great day cause the last days has been a bit shitty... So, Niklas, be the best you can and enjoy yourself....

feel free to send me some love, I need it!

And to all here at Mingle, have a wonderful day, love you all!!

waving

spegeln's photo
Sat 04/09/11 07:56 PM
Hey you...

If u want a friend or so please add me. I am pretty new here to and I hope u like it here....

hope to hear from you!

luv, Niklas

spegeln's photo
Sat 04/09/11 07:36 PM
I would like some happiness, a girlfriend to watch movies and cuddle with, another body...

spegeln's photo
Sat 04/09/11 03:19 PM

What size underwear do you have on?

Large black with skulls on it...

spegeln's photo
Sat 04/09/11 03:18 PM

Who the F... cut your hair? drinker

well thanks--- Edward scissorhands. I am a curlyheaded ****, cant help it.

spegeln's photo
Sat 04/09/11 03:17 PM

Is the Giant Space dog going to catch the Frizzbee we all spin on or not?

In time my friend so be prepared!

spegeln's photo
Sat 04/09/11 03:16 PM

What the hell are they talking about on C-SPAN now?

you got me there... Fox news perhaps...

spegeln's photo
Sat 04/09/11 03:14 PM

How may galaxies are in the solar system??

The solar system is just an illusion made by mad scientists to keep us guessing...so none.

spegeln's photo
Sat 04/09/11 03:10 PM

If asked to design a human from scratch, what will be your approach?

Bigger hearts and the look of lets say Jenna Haze...

spegeln's photo
Sat 04/09/11 11:46 AM
Hi,

another lazy saturday here so I just want you to ask me anything at all, just for fun...

come on guys!

spegeln's photo
Fri 04/08/11 10:44 PM

I can't speak for Swedish women....culturally they may be different.

Also, perhaps you need to expand your social circle, go to places, join clubs, engage with others, that YOU like...no point joining the club scene if it is not your thing.

Stop intentionally looking, relax...be YOU...the you that you like.

Stop comparing....you aren't someone else...you are YOU....and your circle of established friends like you already, for YOU.

Enjoy your own company more....do more things that please you.

and when you least expect it....the person who sees you for you, and likes you, will appear.

Thanks for the advice. That´s the thing I am very secure in me as a person, I think my moralcompass is working somewhat well and I stand by my opinions but try to be nice to people so maybe you are right but who knows... said the bitter old man!

I am me will be my new mantra...thanks!

spegeln's photo
Fri 04/08/11 10:34 AM
Thanks for the feedback, ladies. I hope you have a nice day!

spegeln's photo
Fri 04/08/11 10:32 AM

you have a beard sir.
you should have the most confidence here.
look at the other guys here;
no beards.
weak.
go visit thebeardly.com.
maybe that'll help.
(:

Ha ha...very funny! Maybe the beard will come back in style and who gets all the ladies then, yeah... hmmm, petty I shaved It all of yesterday for a date.

spegeln's photo
Fri 04/08/11 10:29 AM

I dont think you are ugly...dont listen to other people...every has their uniqueness. If you are funny like you say you are, i really doubt you will have problem meeting someone nice on this site. there is a ton of women...who value a good personality. Hopefully you will find someone in your area on here. Good Luck, best to keep posting in the forums...those are the ones who talk and listen.

Thanks for those kind words. I am starting to like this place... once again, tack!

spegeln's photo
Fri 04/08/11 07:12 AM
Hi

Is it ok? Bad? I respect you to be constructive and honest.

Have a lovely day, you people!

luv, Spegeln

spegeln's photo
Fri 04/08/11 07:02 AM
I liked and still do... BOy George/ Culture Club, The Smiths, The Cure, Echo and the Bunnymen, Depeche Mode, Talk Talk (even if they where amazing later...listen to the two last album and you see where Radiohead got their vision from....) Dexys, David Sylvian....the list goes on....