Community > Posts By > spegeln

spegeln's photo
Fri 04/29/11 11:27 AM
Oh, sorry I got so excited I posted two times...oops!

spegeln's photo
Fri 04/29/11 11:25 AM
I have to say Audrey Hepburn and Scarlett johansson and Jenna Haze and...

spegeln's photo
Fri 04/29/11 11:25 AM
I have to say Audrey Hepburn and Scarlett johansson and Jenna Haze and...

spegeln's photo
Fri 04/29/11 11:20 AM
I am reading two books at the moment...Chuck Palahniuk - Non-fiction and Denis Johnson - Angels. smokin

spegeln's photo
Sun 04/24/11 01:32 PM

I am still single cause...
?
?
? oops

Are we supposed to guess why?

First guess.
You don't know how to double.

You will be better to answer that than anyone else IMO!

I think my good looks keep them ladies from trying to approach me...

That attitude might be part of the issue

It was meant to be ironic cause even I think I look like ****... but then again It could be my attitude...
:cry:

spegeln's photo
Sun 04/24/11 09:32 AM
The heart does not speak in vain, It waits in dark and lonely places whispering only your name...

spegeln's photo
Sun 04/24/11 08:21 AM

?
?
? oops

Are we supposed to guess why?

First guess.
You don't know how to double.

You will be better to answer that than anyone else IMO!

I think my good looks keep them ladies from trying to approach me...

spegeln's photo
Sun 04/24/11 07:49 AM

?
?
? oops

spegeln's photo
Sun 04/24/11 07:46 AM
So just ask I will translate your cursing...

beginners... ****ing idiot jävla idiot

your mother is ***** Lasse berghagen

........smokin

spegeln's photo
Sun 04/24/11 07:36 AM

Do you know, with clarity, what you want or are you just winging it through your life?

What I want is to live with a word in which people can think for themselves, in which people can tell the difference between blatant lies and things that are not blatant lies. What I want is for reason and common sense to prevail all over the land on this beautiful Earth.

What I want is to live in a world where the christian bible will be rejected by all, for the only reason that it's full of self-contradictions and blatant lies, aside from containing a lot of meaningless rhetoric.

What I want is to live in a world in which the christian bible will be rejected by all, for the reason that people will realize that if you keep needing to interpret and -- yes -- twist the words in the bible, or in any other book, to keep it acceptable to the senses and the mind and the emotions, if you need to interpret the words of a book and the bible to make sense of it and to smooth over the horribly stupid assertions it makes, then that book is basically nothing but a collection of crappy ideas that are not worth half a dead flea.

It´s just a book, my friend.... that said, there is some stuff in there that´s not evil and vile... Take the good parts from it or just don´t let it get to you... I am an atheist (I think...) and I find religion an interesting social experience that helps some people and sadly makes some people bitter and lost...
But whatever your beliefs are, I don´t thing the roots of the belief was meant to be full of hatred. Life is just like cars, they get older the more you drive them but If you treat It nice, It pays of in the end...

I put up these little goals and I when I reach them I try to stay in that moment for a while then I go for new challenge..!

spegeln's photo
Sun 04/17/11 12:32 PM
well, thats me aswell,,,

spegeln's photo
Sun 04/17/11 12:24 PM
That´s me...what the .... ohwell

spegeln's photo
Sat 04/16/11 10:24 AM
My gavorite groups are American Music Club and I love Boy George...Anyone else here who likes them??

flowerforyou

spegeln's photo
Wed 04/13/11 09:32 AM
the forun is the besr feature here. I think there is a lot of nice people here!

spegeln's photo
Tue 04/12/11 10:48 AM
I confess that my childhood was bad and has left scars for life. Sometimes It makes me feel like never taking anything for granted.

I also confess that I think Morrissey is a very sexy man and I´m not gay.

I confess that I HATE The Godfather and Scarface. I confess feeling lonely when the only sound is me breathing...

spegeln's photo
Tue 04/12/11 08:12 AM
Hello and welcome ..hope u like it here!

hugz, Niklas

spegeln's photo
Tue 04/12/11 08:10 AM
Hi!

Hope u like it here and feel free to drop by my profile...

Have a nice one!!

waving

spegeln's photo
Mon 04/11/11 03:20 PM
Am I the only one who doesn´t have a single match...? I´m starting to feel a bit depressed. Must be something wrong with the system!

oops

spegeln's photo
Mon 04/11/11 03:00 PM
That I want to be like water cause water doesn´t give a damn!

spegeln's photo
Mon 04/11/11 02:44 PM
I am shy in some situations and in other I can be very confident. I mean I am very secure in myself but I know that´s not always the opinion other people have of me. Mostly my shyness is of the opposite sex and I think I haven´t got anything to offer, feeling ugly, fat and finding no reason why they shouldn´t pick the other guy. So I get introverted and just kind of give up.

But when I meet a shy girl I often find her interesting and want to know more about her. I know it makes no sense...Just some random thoughts...

spock