Community > Posts By > Tobias1540

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 01/18/08 11:54 PM

More people have been killed in the name of Jesus Christ then any other person in history. Chew on that.

So? Point being? You just supported my position, people have used Christianity as an excuse to kill people. Show me where a Christian is taught to kill non-believers. Show me where Jesus said "kill in my name". It's not possible, so Christianity was an excuse for murder, not a reason.

More people have been killed in the name of Allah, but Allah isn't a person. More people have been killed by atheist regiemns (China, Russia, Vietnam, Cuba, Cambodia, Korea, etc). Don't believe me? Check a copy of Guiness World Records, it's in there. Or you could google "Democide" and do the research yourself.

I wasn't talking to you specificly, just everyone in general. And if you want to get technical God and Allah are the same being.

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 01/18/08 11:44 PM
More people have been killed in the name of Jesus Christ then any other person in history. Chew on that.

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 01/18/08 11:38 PM
It looks good, though I would add more interests like what music you like, movies you like, and anything else that you like and might connect you with other people.

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 01/18/08 11:17 PM
I am not saying that he doesn't deserve to be punished, but my thinking is this.....

Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.” - J.R.R. Tolkien

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 01/18/08 11:03 PM
I have heard that they don't show you the monster in the movie.

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:26 PM
I am watching Dog Town on National Geographic television, and I am loving it. Its about an animal sanctuary in southern Utah. It is somewhere along the lines of 33,000 acreas and has an area for just about every domesticated animal there is. It is a totally non-kill shelter.

The stories are very interesting and I especially like the show because this is exactly what I want to do in the future. I want to open up a farm for dogs and cats where they can be taken care of and adopted. Just a dream, but I would love if I could actually do it.

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:57 PM
q.. If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

a.. Testicles ????

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:47 PM
Just talk to a guy you like and smile at him and touch his arm or sholder and laugh. Thats about it really.

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:45 PM
"We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to manifest the glory of God that is within us. All of us. And as we let our light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
~Nelson Mandela~ '94

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:43 PM

Lol normaly I would agree with you but geeky chicks turn me on.love

true Sci-fi comic book chicks are some freaks, hard to find though

Yeah they are but they are worth it.

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:39 PM
Pain is inevitable suffering is optional - Unknown

Probably not a great help, but food for thought.

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:38 PM
Edited by Tobias1540 on Fri 01/18/08 05:38 PM
Lol normaly I would agree with you but geeky chicks turn me on.love

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:33 PM
Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.” - J.R.R. Tolkien

A quote I found and have been thinking about lately. I thought that I would share.

Tobias1540's photo
Fri 01/18/08 09:54 AM
The animaniacs are great especialy the pigeons and Good Idea, Bad Idea

Tobias1540's photo
Thu 01/17/08 08:55 PM
You deserve a drink for that drinker drinker drinker

Tobias1540's photo
Thu 01/17/08 08:38 PM
I will. I am trying to connect all of the peices that are flying around my head right now. And if anyone has some ideas I would like to hear them.

Tobias1540's photo
Thu 01/17/08 08:36 PM
Lol yeah it is though I am thinking that it is going to be sci-fi and "prediction" of what could happen if things go bad from where they are now.

Tobias1540's photo
Thu 01/17/08 08:33 PM

I've written and directed a few short comedies.

For me personally, the writing stage is the easiest; it's just me, my word processor and my imagination.

The shoot is the hardest part; organising your time, the cast, locations, costumes, etc. It's such a headache, but at the same time it can be a lot of fun.

Editing I enjoy, too - if you've the luxury of taking your time. Technology has made this part of the process so easy.

What kind of film do you have planned, Tobias?

Well I have been inspired by Alan Moore lately so I am starting to think about a dystopian future kind of film. I want the story to speak for itself so i don't really need special effects or anything, but I want to try to make it the best I can, and it will be inspired by Alan Moore, Ray Bradburry and all of the geniouses of that genre.

Tobias1540's photo
Thu 01/17/08 08:25 PM
Edited by Tobias1540 on Thu 01/17/08 08:25 PM
Not the ones that are worth it. love

Tobias1540's photo
Thu 01/17/08 08:22 PM
Edited by Tobias1540 on Thu 01/17/08 08:22 PM
I am actually a paid editor for my college's web tv program so thats not a problem, though I don't have an FX guy or anything.

And I have no money lol.