Community > Posts By > Tobias1540

Tobias1540's photo
Thu 01/17/08 08:19 PM
LMAO

Tobias1540's photo
Thu 01/17/08 08:17 PM
I have decided that I want to make my own movie. I was just wondering if any JSH'ers have done or tried this and have any tips.

Tobias1540's photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:56 PM

I had the same question, but everyone on this thread is being was nicer to you then they were to me when I asked it lol.

lollaugh

lol yeah that was one of my first posts too so that was fun

Tobias1540's photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:53 PM
I had the same question, but everyone on this thread is being was nicer to you then they were to me when I asked it lol.

Tobias1540's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:17 AM

A patriot loves the constitution, the principles that this country was founded on, all the beautiful diversity of our land & people. Very few in politics are patriots! If they were alive, I bet Bush would have Jefferson & Franklin locked up. Think about it.

The founding fathers who are arguably the most patriotic people ever in this country, fought for principles and liberties that are now considered anti-American.

Nice sentiment.. Really.. just a pretty cool ideal. However.. a closer look, a little deeper, might indicate something different.

The founding fathers were land owners and the wealthy. When they penned the words "We the People", they meant "We the Elite".

These guys were not working class, they were not poor. They were pissed off because England was cutting into their profits. The revolution was paid for by the working class and the poor's spilled blood. When it was over? They assumed power and nothing much changed, other then the manipulation was a little more direct and not from overseas. Things did not change much for the average person.

Not much has changed.

What are you talking about? How has things not changed? We are allowed to vote for who represents us. The founding of this country gave everyone rights. In england at the time only the rich had rights, and yes I know that the same thing was over here, but we grew out of that.

Isn't it admireable that they created something that could develop into what we have today? And you have to look at things in their context. Back then the rights that were given were revolutional, and they knew that things would change so they allowed for expansion to the Constitution. They fought for what they thought was right, and that isn't admireable?

If you look at history in todays perspective then things don't look so amazing, but if you but things in the perspective of that time then things tend to look a lot different.

Tobias1540's photo
Tue 01/15/08 09:20 PM
Thats the reason I am a non-interventionist.

Tobias1540's photo
Tue 01/15/08 09:17 PM
I know I was jokeing.

Tobias1540's photo
Tue 01/15/08 09:16 PM

I am new here, didn't know your stance on anything. I liked your views on the topic of patriotism, didn't think there was any connection with Paul or any other candidate. I get the feeling there is something going on between you & mrtxstar, I don't wish to stir it up.

I didn't intend this to be. I just wanted to know what people thought and tell people what I though. mrtxstar is the one who brought it up.

Tobias1540's photo
Tue 01/15/08 09:13 PM

I liked some of what a heard ABOUT Ron Paul, but when he was interviewed on "meet the Press" he seem evasive & somewhat senile.

And he's not getting any younger. We don't need a man like that with his finger on the nuke button.

Yes because a noninterventionist is going to have his finger hovering over the button, while we have a president who thinks he is clint eastwood would go no where near it.

Tobias1540's photo
Tue 01/15/08 09:11 PM
Lol somewhat evasive as compared to who? Bush, Kerry, Guilliani, Obama, or Clinton? laugh laugh

Tobias1540's photo
Tue 01/15/08 09:03 PM
Edited by Tobias1540 on Tue 01/15/08 09:06 PM
Ok this thread is not about Ron Paul. I have many of the same beliefs that he does, and I had them before I had ever heard about Ron Paul. You can say what ever you want about Ron
Paul and that is fine with me. You will notice that I have many posts on the forums and not half of them are about Ron Paul, but thank you for conecting Ron Paul to true patriotism.

Hen I was going to say something to your comment about Paul, but thats not what this thread is about. Everyone already knows my stance on that issue. I am sorry that you think that Paul is unstable, and I don't know why you do, but i hope that you find a candidate that you believe in. And will make a difference.

Tobias1540's photo
Tue 01/15/08 07:38 PM
Thats actually why I am hear, well besides the fact that I like to hear myself talk lmfhao laugh laugh laugh

Tobias1540's photo
Tue 01/15/08 07:26 PM
Edited by Tobias1540 on Tue 01/15/08 07:27 PM

Tobias you may get my write in vote.

Why thank you hen. I would do the best that I can and you don't get any bull**** from me ;) (17 years)

gdr441, you are very right, one of the most important things we need to do right now as a country is get out of other nations debt, because bills don't just go away cuz you want them too.

Tobias1540's photo
Tue 01/15/08 07:16 PM
Edited by Tobias1540 on Tue 01/15/08 07:17 PM
The founding fathers who are arguably the most patriotic people ever in this country, faught for principles and liberties that are now considered anti-American.

Tobias1540's photo
Tue 01/15/08 07:12 PM
I think being patriotic is supporting the government when it does things that are good and moral and right. I think being patriotic means protesting the government when it does evil, or bad things. I think that being patriotic is asking questions and not let ourselves be lead like sheep from any source. I think being patriotic is supporting everyone's rights that are gaurenteed by The Constitution and The Bill of Rights. To me that is patriotism.

Tobias1540's photo
Tue 01/15/08 07:06 PM
Edited by Tobias1540 on Tue 01/15/08 07:07 PM
How would you define patriotism? And what actions are patriotic or non-patriotic?

Tobias1540's photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:28 PM
Lol yeah but if it is allowed to happen I guess that means something.

Tobias1540's photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:11 PM
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=5959137&ch=4226713&src=news

Tobias1540's photo
Tue 01/15/08 10:46 AM
Edited by Tobias1540 on Tue 01/15/08 10:48 AM
I hope that you are being sarcastic, but if not here goes.

No science is fact. Thats the deffinition of science. Science says go out and see what the world is and how it works. Theories are not fact either and at any time theories can be proved wrong, but the accepted theries of science are those that have been tested in the real world and in highly controlled conditions and every time the outcome is the same.

Now by your post about theories being basicly bull crap. That means you don't accept that there is gravity, because gravity is a theory. And your right a feather cannot change into a scale both of those things are innatimate objetcs.

You are using what i say and taking it to an outragouse extreme and criticising the result. And honestly if your argument had a leg to stand on you would not need to resort to that.

Tobias1540's photo
Tue 01/15/08 10:20 AM
woops all better now