Community > Posts By > lizziebee89

lizziebee89's photo
Sat 05/21/11 10:52 PM
the human centipede is messed up and horribly gross.

lizziebee89's photo
Sat 05/21/11 10:37 PM
i could go for the labyrinth with david bowie. Though 28 days later is good.

lizziebee89's photo
Sat 05/21/11 10:23 PM
thanks everyone. I'm watching tv and cuddling my raggidy ann. I seem pathetic and 6.

lizziebee89's photo
Sat 05/21/11 10:16 PM
it may be sad but i'm almost 22 and i'm scared to death of storms, which it's doing right now. I even have myself worked into tears. It's pathetic. I hate being alone and hearing the thunder, rain and hail. :(

lizziebee89's photo
Thu 05/19/11 02:52 PM

I don't write back to guys who aren't wearing shirts in their pictures.
I wouldn't like to talk to a stranger in person if he wasn't wearing a shirt either.
just awkward.
put clothes on.
ha ha best answer ever. You rule.

lizziebee89's photo
Thu 05/19/11 02:44 PM
i'm on the fence here. While i love looking at it, because physically it's a turn on, i'd rather find someone who doesn't show it all in the fact of knowing if i got to see, it'd be special, just for me. And not every woman got to drool over him. It also shows to me that the guy can be vein, but on the other hand just comfortable with themselves. So it's hard to decide.

lizziebee89's photo
Thu 05/19/11 11:41 AM
i agree with her. A man messaged me and i kindly said no thank you in response and he then called me a ***** and wrote some pretty nasty things. So it is easier to just ignore the message. As she said they get mad either way. And i never respond to messages that start off dirty or sexual. Or even to hey sexy messages. I.ve never had a guy say something about my profile though, so i dunno what to tell you on that.

lizziebee89's photo
Wed 05/18/11 08:13 PM
thank you :)

lizziebee89's photo
Wed 05/18/11 08:00 PM
indeed. She throws these pity parties too. Oh woe is me. And i'm so tired of it. This is my life. She's not even family and i'm done. I can't do it anymore.

lizziebee89's photo
Wed 05/18/11 07:38 PM
one of the hardest factors is my step sister. She still lives with her and i'm not afraid of not talking to my sister, but of my sister getting upset because she is her mom. But i.ve already told her no and that i don't feel comfortable with her in there and she is so mad i doubt she'll even bring my sister to the hospital. I want whats best for my lil one and sacrifice comes with it.

lizziebee89's photo
Wed 05/18/11 06:54 PM

i may be wrong here, but i am pretty upset here. To start off, i'm a genuinely nice person and in being that way i get hurt and sacrifice my own happiness. I.ve never even been one to stand up for myself. I've decided to stop. Now that i am going to be a mother i believe i should make myself happy and my daughter too. My dad's EX wife texted me asking me if SHE could be in the delivery room! Wtf? It really made me mad that she'd ask that. She's not my mother. Not only that but she used to be mentally and physically abusive and i lived with my grandmother because of this. Finally my dad divorced her. I.ve remained nice to her. But when i said no she guilt tripped me and is making me feel horrible. Then she asked if my mom would be in there and i said probably which enraged her. I just, ah! Why, how is she mad at me? She has no right!

this is gonna sound harsh but I say this in kindness, believe it or not

you need to break off all contact with her and make sure the appropriate parties are aware that you want NO contact. If she does not cooperate document any and all instances where things she says or does upset you emotionally. write them down and and save them in case you need them for legal purposes. your peace of mind and emotional well being are at stake

and her behavior is in appalling poor taste
i should do this, but i dunno if i can. :(

lizziebee89's photo
Wed 05/18/11 06:52 PM
thank you so much guys. You all have helped so much. I don't feel as bad now. And as for lying, i can't. I'm a horrid liar. She'd know. I honestly don't plan on anybody being in there at all.

lizziebee89's photo
Wed 05/18/11 06:37 PM
i just wish i could stick up for myself and stop feeling bad for it.

lizziebee89's photo
Wed 05/18/11 06:32 PM
and yes she keeps calling herself grandma and that hurts me too but i can't tell her no, which is some of my problem. I told her she could go to the hospital just not delivery room. I wish i could tell her off all together.

lizziebee89's photo
Wed 05/18/11 06:29 PM
i just.. Don't wanna hurt anyone but it's hurting me. I just.. I don't want her in there. I don't want her close to me. I've distanced myself. And she treats me like crap for finally telling her no.

lizziebee89's photo
Wed 05/18/11 06:22 PM
i may be wrong here, but i am pretty upset here. To start off, i'm a genuinely nice person and in being that way i get hurt and sacrifice my own happiness. I.ve never even been one to stand up for myself. I've decided to stop. Now that i am going to be a mother i believe i should make myself happy and my daughter too. My dad's EX wife texted me asking me if SHE could be in the delivery room! Wtf? It really made me mad that she'd ask that. She's not my mother. Not only that but she used to be mentally and physically abusive and i lived with my grandmother because of this. Finally my dad divorced her. I.ve remained nice to her. But when i said no she guilt tripped me and is making me feel horrible. Then she asked if my mom would be in there and i said probably which enraged her. I just, ah! Why, how is she mad at me? She has no right!

lizziebee89's photo
Sat 05/14/11 03:42 PM
thanks about the blocks. And i never considered nude ones lol. Thanks guys!

lizziebee89's photo
Fri 05/13/11 10:18 PM
I've no idea how to post pics in here but I added 3 to my pictures. Check them out and let me know :) thanks

lizziebee89's photo
Fri 05/13/11 04:18 PM
i did a ton of poses. I'll post them when i get them. I personally LOVE black and white with a splash of color. Alot are just my belly, thank god. I hate face pictures since i.ve gained so much weight.

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 05/10/11 02:01 PM
thanks everyone. I.ve never met my photographer, a friend set this up as a gift. I definately won't do nude. But i'm totally lost lol. Any more ideas. Thanks for posting pics. It helps

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25