Just can't function no more

But love, love will tear us apart again
Love, love will tear us apart again

Ian Curtis RIP

NataliaJane's photo
Thu 11/08/07 04:53 AM
As a smoker if were to date a non smoker I would definately respect my dates wishes and not smoke around them..it's different in the UK because you're not allowed to smoke in restaurants or bars but if my date followed me outside when I was gassing myself then there's not really too much I can do :smile:

NataliaJane's photo
Thu 11/08/07 03:34 AM
Getting back to the subject... I'm from the south coast of England in a place called Bournemouth and spookily enough my name's Natalia-Jane drinker

NataliaJane's photo
Wed 11/07/07 08:04 AM
I hear you ddn122 about giving you a prezzie then saying "oh yeah that's for your birthday aswell". I wasn't born on the 28th I was born on the 25th and it used to annoy the living hell outta me when peeps were so thrifty!!

NataliaJane's photo
Wed 11/07/07 03:30 AM
yeah probably not the best career move....:wink:

NataliaJane's photo
Wed 11/07/07 03:15 AM
I stole gum from a shop when I was 9...to this day I still feel bad because the store closed shortly after

NataliaJane's photo
Wed 11/07/07 02:55 AM
It's gotta be Indie for me if I had to choose one

NataliaJane's photo
Tue 11/06/07 08:06 AM
Hiya Jake, welcome and enjoy your stay at JSH :smile:

NataliaJane's photo
Tue 11/06/07 02:45 AM
Ok most of us love a tune or two but who really is better at making music, the Americans who gave us the birth of rock n roll and Elvis or the Brits who gave us The Beatles and The Rolling Stones....It'd be good to hear some-one elses opinions as I love all music from both sides of the pond

NataliaJane's photo
Tue 11/06/07 02:34 AM
I loved Zombie Flesh Eaters 1 & 2 ..so OTT and absolutely hilarious, I wouldn't watch it whilst eating my Lucky Charms though

NataliaJane's photo
Mon 11/05/07 02:17 AM
Don't worry Coco sometimes things happen for the best? Maybe mail him explaining you weren't to know and that you didn't mean to cause offence if you want to meet him again? If he's a half decent chap he'll understand :smile:

NataliaJane's photo
Fri 11/02/07 03:30 PM
y lad wor often gans oot on the toon for the craic and the broon...seriously Newcastle's an amazin night out, me and my bestie often have a riot up there laugh

NataliaJane's photo
Wed 10/31/07 09:27 AM
Again thanx for a brilliant welcome to you guys n gals of JSH :heart: drinker :heart:

NataliaJane's photo
Tue 10/30/07 08:36 AM
Thankyou all for such a warm welcome! I'm sure I'm going to enjoy this site, so full of friendly peeps. Again thanx for a really lovely JSH welcome

Massive respect Talia :heart: drinker :heart:

NataliaJane's photo
Tue 10/30/07 08:29 AM
Maybe she's just a tactile girl who doesn't want to ruin the friendship by committing any further...there's nothing wrong with being flirtatious with your friends. On the other hand she may see you as the safe option, the fall back guy in which case you are better off keeping your distance and finding some-one else :smile:

NataliaJane's photo
Tue 10/30/07 04:01 AM
I read this forum but so far there's been nothing to shout about, however I may be misguided as I have only joined a week ago. So to all the peeps this side of the pond.. HIYA!

NataliaJane's photo
Tue 10/30/07 02:37 AM
I bit my nails habitually all my life but when I split with my ex boyfriend of ten years the urge to nibble my digits subsided and now I have really long and shaeply nails. When I look down at my fingers now I am so proud and feel so feminine compared to the gnarled stumps that they used to be. My incentive for you bearsfan is the extra dimension of beauty and femininity that long fingernails give you!

NataliaJane's photo
Mon 10/29/07 09:50 AM
SpongeBob Squarepants is an absolute gem of a show! Where else would you have a sponge living in a pineapple with a snail who miaows and a neighbouring squid who plays the clarinet. Absolute sheer genius...love the series and the movie!!