Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 09/02/09 05:57 AM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 09/02/09 05:58 AM
Wiping vomit off his face before it started a chain reaction. Dan then pulled out a very big knife.

"Silly b1tch, I am trying to help Dorn and yourself." he said

"I just needed the truth serum to be sure of your words." he continued while cutting the rope.

Meanwhile the old crone went into the basement, somehow Michael had escaped but his strung-out whore was still here. She hadn't been given any instructions to not harm the whore. She would worry about the trouble she would be in for letting Michael escape after she fed.

Licking her lips she said, " Come here my pretty."

Gail looked up with glazed eyes not really being able to focus but with a vague sense of danger. She barely heard herself scream as the old b1tch began to nibble on her face.

The ancient crone began to cackle between bites, even drug tainted flesh was to be savoured.

no photo
Tue 09/01/09 02:17 PM

Hello folks .
I like to post but I am having double posts everywhere.
Are there ghosts here ?.
laugh .

BOO

no photo
Tue 09/01/09 02:16 PM
When Diane awoke she was tied to a chair.

She tried to focus on the figure standing before her. A mans voice spoke, " I couldn't wait till Saturday night to meet you, my apologies for the drugs but it was the only way I could be sure you spoke the truth when I questioned you."

"I am Agent Dan Van Halen, DEA. I'm afraid your boyfriend Dorn a.k.a. Michael is being used as a pawn by drug dealers and corrupt FDA Agents."

Diane's mind began to reel with questions as Dan's words began to sink in.

Still groggy from the drugs, Diane asked...

no photo
Tue 09/01/09 04:28 AM
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Cigars, cigarettes, candy"

Diane opened the door to a man in drag selling smokes and candy from a tray hung around his neck.

Wondering WTF she bought a pack of Super Slim Jims. The man in drag slipped her a note before he disappeared which said ...

no photo
Tue 09/01/09 04:19 AM
When Dude Dudely's bar exploded nd went up in flames it didn't even rate a mention in the local rag. Though his former associates and enemies knew immediately, each wanting to take credit yet wondering who had done this. War would rage now in East Metro, till a new underworld leader emerged.

Authorities would turn a blind eye to this, actually quite content for the mobsters to eliminate one another.

Johnny wondered if the Hack he flagged down would even be able to make this trip to the mines. They drove in the back way along a pockmarked road, with craters the size of the taxi itself. even coming in the back way he knew his presence wouldn't go totally unnoticed. The miners had to keep vigilant eye open because of the Mutants. To the Mutants the encampment was The Miner Diner.

A scout came in and whispered in Xiao The Cheyenne Shaolin's ear...

no photo
Wed 08/19/09 04:50 AM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 08/19/09 04:56 AM
After freeing Droog Johnny saw one of Eiliki's Wannabe Baboon Goons. He pulled out his Technogismo and scanned the Wannabe Baboon's memory chip.

"We are going to Shaft Sixtynine, wait here and alert me the moment Johnny arrives..."

So now he had a destination, he pondered his play as he set off for the Shaft.

Once he left the spaceport he ate a pill that would revert the DNA disguise to reveal his real self.

Johnny Strokes

no photo
Wed 08/19/09 04:44 AM
Jeremiah

no photo
Wed 08/19/09 03:40 AM
The ancient looking old lady called again, "Michael?"

Perhaps the sedatives were still working she thought. She had been tasked with keeping Michael and his whore out of action for 2 weeks. But not to harm them, well at least Michael.

But he smelled so young and tasty, she might not be able to fulfil her obligation...

no photo
Wed 08/19/09 03:34 AM
It shambled along still looking like a little girl covered in blood. It like its new master, he always gave it fun and tasty jobs. It headed for her home in the sewers below LAnd's End to sleep and await her Master's call.

HAwkeye saw what had happened to Bro. Ken Hymen through the cctv on the plane. He quite loved this beast, so devoted, so ruthless. Perhaps he should just send it after Muffy, or maybe he should take care of her himself.

The LAme DAme With The Same Name broke through his musings, she sounded quite hysterical.

"HAWKEYE, I'm so worried about my sister, I feel something bad has happened can we go find her?" she practically screamed. She was also beginning to suspect Hawkeye wasn't really what he portrayed to be.

---

The two D1cks looked glorious in their French BAttle Helmets, the scent of blood pumped them up. Eager for battle they followed the scent of blood, which led to a sewer hole going deep below the streets of Land's End.

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 01:59 PM
Zai Mei Yi Miao Li Dou Xiang Jian Dao Ni (Want to See You Every Second)

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 04:21 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 08/13/09 05:00 AM
When Bro. Ken Hymen realised what he saw wasn't a reward but his worst nightmare in the form of his greatest pleasure. His laughter quickly turned to screams.

It looked like a cute little girl even with Ken's blood dripping off her face. It laughed hysterically at Ken's screams in between chewing off pieces of Hymen.

Muffy's bionic eyes and ears allowed her to witness this scene from 12 blocks away, tech can be so amazing.

When Muffy and the two d1cks arrived at the plane all that remained of Bro. Ken Hymen was a blood stain mottled with specks of flesh.

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 04:08 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 08/13/09 04:59 AM
Still stinking like Pino coladas, Peeno played the role of drunken miner. Staggering close enough to Droog Pyew he flopped down beside him. Before Droog knew what was happening, Phil had a vice-like grip on Pyew's arm and a poison tipped dagger at his ribs.

"Start talking, if I like what I hear, I might not have to kill you." Phil E. Peeno said menacingly.

Hesitant at first, the words began to flow out of Droog's weasel-like lips. He had been sent here to look for Johnny Strokes, who had been sent by his boss Dude Dudely to kill Eiliki Mephisto. Wether he succeeded or not, Dude apparently didn't care for what he really wanted was Johnny dead.

In a rare act of compassion Phil let Droog go, also setting him free from Dude's bondage. After assuring Droog that Dude's days were numbered, Droog ran with out a glance back.

Droog Pyew

no photo
Sun 08/09/09 11:20 PM
Muffy went down on the D1cks, attempting to blow the life back into them...

Bro. Ken Hymen cautiously stepped into the plane, expecting the worse, he almost laughed when he saw ...

no photo
Sat 08/08/09 03:33 AM
My Life as a Micro Farmer by JST :tongue:

no photo
Sat 08/08/09 03:29 AM
Muffy was feeling a bit bow legged after riding The Big Dick, her knees wobbled when she got off...

The two ***** bumped heads and layed down to grind out a plan to avenge their fallen brother.

Bro. Ken Hymen arrived at the plane to find ...

no photo
Sat 08/08/09 02:46 AM
The Wide Hipped Broad was hocking cigarettes and cigars from 100 worlds at the spaceport when Johnny a.k.a. Phil arrived.

"Gimme a pack of those Triple Tar toke sticks." Johnny said.

"Sure dahlin'." she said with a wink and large toothless grin.

Johnny ignored her as he paid and grabbed the Triple Tars. He couldn't wait to shed this disguise.

Things were quickly falling apart, this whole job smelled like trouble. Maybe he should just set off the hidden bomb in Dude's Dive and get the hell out of Dodge.

Dude wanted him to kill the Mephisto Patriarch and now mysterious purple woman wanted him to do the daughter as well.

Perhaps more was going on than he could currently see.

As he flicked his thrid butt to the ground he noticed Dude's SLave Spy, Droog Pyew.

Maybe he should put the squeeze on him and see what the little **** has to say...

no photo
Thu 07/30/09 05:10 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 07/30/09 05:30 PM
Xiao The Chyenne Shaolin was grateful she had accepted her cloned duplicate, a gift from Memphis Mephisto himself.

Xiao threw two poisoned stars, killing each dog within minutes. Silent Servants, enslaved enemies with their tongues removed, came forth to clean up the bloody clone bones.

Just then Eiliki Mephisto walked into the room with her Wannabe Baboon Goon in the lead.

"Another assasination attempt?" she asked, as she watched The Silent Servants go about their task.

Xiao answered with a shrug and asked about her mission.

"Someone blasted my implant with feedback and I lost track of Johhny Strokes, I left a Wannabe Baboon Goon at the spaceport to watch for Johnny." she replied.

"And now?" she enquired.

no photo
Thu 07/30/09 03:49 AM
scene

no photo
Thu 07/30/09 03:48 AM
wished

no photo
Thu 07/30/09 03:47 AM
Rabbi Joseph Koslov