Community > Posts By > DadnMe

DadnMe's photo
Tue 12/18/07 09:00 PM

You have to love a thread like this!! Talk about 'OPINIONATED!" How ANYONE can just set a straight answer to this one...well would have to be either --->"unedcated" <--- in the matter, narrow minded , or open minded.

ehhemm......noway

DadnMe's photo
Tue 12/18/07 08:52 PM

I agree....u only live oncedrinker

Although I may amend my statement if she wants to give it a shot...:tongue: laugh smooched laugh :tongue:

LOL..now there is a TYPICAL guy for ya! Play both sides of that fence like a PRO! laugh laugh laugh

Key word: PRO devil

DadnMe's photo
Tue 12/18/07 08:51 PM

I think it makes both parties involved whores. I tend to have more respect for my body and less for those that don't. I think that can make a person ugly no matter what they look like. I just think it says a lot about a person...and usually a lot that I don't like, but then again, no one asked me anyway! drinker

agreed

Sorry Azrae1l...I'm just gonna have to take one for the team this time...smokin

DadnMe's photo
Tue 12/18/07 08:47 PM

I agree....u only live oncedrinker

Although I may amend my statement if she wants to give it a shot...:tongue: laugh smooched laugh :tongue:

DadnMe's photo
Tue 12/18/07 08:44 PM
I think it makes both parties involved whores. I tend to have more respect for my body and less for those that don't. I think that can make a person ugly no matter what they look like. I just think it says a lot about a person...and usually a lot that I don't like, but then again, no one asked me anyway! drinker

DadnMe's photo
Fri 11/30/07 04:10 PM
everyone does!!! bigsmile thats why i am still here!!! laugh drinker smokin flowerforyou smokin drinker laugh

DadnMe's photo
Wed 11/28/07 04:03 PM
i just figured it was from older people who couldnt do it anymore...grumble frown embarassed frown grumble

DadnMe's photo
Wed 11/28/07 12:12 PM
a rock star, but then I wouldn't be on this site would I?....lol.

DadnMe's photo
Wed 11/28/07 07:47 AM
i actually go to a place between the park and the library...its called lala land...

DadnMe's photo
Wed 11/28/07 06:35 AM
elementary school...

DadnMe's photo
Mon 11/26/07 06:44 PM
Edited by DadnMe on Mon 11/26/07 06:45 PM
I beg to differ about peeps with no pics...I happened to have found the most amazing sweetheart right on here without a pic...the only way I even got to know her was by talking.

Remember, people...it's only talking, not inviting them into your house for dinner or anything. Don't be afraid to listen to someone, you can always block them if you dont like them...lol.

If you talk to them, you'll never get to know them...smokin

And by the way...she eventually sent me pics through my e-mail and she is gorgeous! bigsmile smooched

DadnMe's photo
Mon 11/26/07 06:20 PM
He went that way!!! <--------------------

DadnMe's photo
Mon 11/26/07 06:08 PM
As a general rule, I dont ask for anyones phone #...most likely cause I fear rejection and would hate to have them say no...sad

Not really though...but I still don't ask for it. If someone wants me to call, they will give it too me! I will, however, give mine to someone if I want them to have it, but I have also told them no before as well...:tongue:

DadnMe's photo
Fri 11/23/07 07:47 PM
I haven't been right since I learned to talk...

DadnMe's photo
Fri 11/23/07 07:33 PM

I can get companionship from a dog.

Now that's kinda freaky...lol.

Oh...and who said that guys never get called by a girl, just for a booty call? We are people too! Not just a piece of sausage! grumble

im asking for it come on sausage man come on over laugh laugh noway laugh laugh

On my way baby Blu!
flowerforyou love :heart: love flowerforyou

DadnMe's photo
Fri 11/23/07 07:23 PM

laugh laugh laugh noway
like you would actually say "no"

well....I....uh....

it depends...are you asking?

devil devil smooched devil devil

DadnMe's photo
Fri 11/23/07 07:20 PM

I can get companionship from a dog.

Now that's kinda freaky...lol.

Oh...and who said that guys never get called by a girl, just for a booty call? We are people too! Not just a piece of sausage! grumble

DadnMe's photo
Fri 11/23/07 07:13 PM
I would probably be death metal...like slayer or something...cause I have the ability to offend people simply by entertaining myself...lol. I come across a little rough around the edges, but I'm just about having fun!

DadnMe's photo
Fri 11/23/07 07:11 PM
maybe you need to have two boyfriends...one that just cums around when you want to have sex and the other that just wants to hang out! (and yes the "other" will probably have to be gay...lol)

DadnMe's photo
Fri 11/23/07 07:01 PM
Well it depends on what you mean by "faith." I believe that a persons thoughts are a very strong source of energy. Whatever it focuses on, can change a persons perspective of that matter. Most people have control of their own thoughts, but some don't...and for those that don't, their world is much different because of their perception of it. Most others would call that person "crazy" or "insane", but they are really just misunderstood. The problem is that noone will ever understand them.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7