Community > Posts By > DadnMe

DadnMe's photo
Mon 10/29/07 10:02 PM
when there is a "mutual match" made on this site, someone should start up the conversation, right? There is a small advantage to this feature, because, if you're in person, say, at a bar or a house party, and you see someone you may have some interest in getting to know, you wonder if they care to even talk to you. It is somewhat uncomfortable to just walk up to someone you don't know and stir up some conversation, especially if they are with other friends. So I would figure it would be 100 times easier online because, as far as I know, they aren't just hanging out with friends when you say hi...lol. Then I find myself with a bunch of "mutual matches" and I still don't know how to start up a conversation!!! Should I , what, just say, "hey, I notice you clicked the "yes/maybe" button too, eh?" or what do you all do to start up a general conversation with someone on your list?

DadnMe's photo
Mon 10/29/07 09:43 PM
try something to replace the oral fixation that comes with smoking...that is the most addicting part about it. Withdrawl will come, but they may not even be something that makes you think about smoking. If you eat pistachio's or suckers, it takes away the physical aspect of smoking and the nervous withdrawls are usual subsided with the physical substitute.

DadnMe's photo
Sun 10/28/07 07:44 PM
"I would be"

DadnMe's photo
Sun 10/28/07 07:42 PM
right hand man

DadnMe's photo
Sun 10/28/07 05:16 PM
from the looks of the posts...it would seem that we're a bunch of alcoholics! lol everyone passed on dinner and movies and went straight for getting s*&Tfaced!!!!lolololol

DadnMe's photo
Sun 10/28/07 05:08 PM
;) whats for dinner rainee?

DadnMe's photo
Sun 10/28/07 05:05 PM
beer and a basket of hot wings!

DadnMe's photo
Fri 10/26/07 07:05 PM
Hey bud I know how you feel! Same boat for me, but I got to tell ya', I have yet to meet a person here that isn't good people! You'll definately have a good time and meet some amazing people on here! Have fun!

DadnMe's photo
Fri 10/26/07 06:30 PM
If perfection were achieved then it would simply die for there would be nothing left to live for...wow...that was seemingly prophetic...lol. But anyway, I kinda get it though. It's pretty hard for myself, a single parent as well, to find a girl that is open to dating me...the right special person isn't always easy to find. Keep your head up and just make sure you take care of yourself and your babies first! :)

DadnMe's photo
Wed 10/24/07 09:01 PM
it should be cleveland beating the red sox in the world series!!!! i think it was a vegas conspiracy that they didnt make it!

DadnMe's photo
Wed 10/24/07 06:43 PM
HI! WELCOME AND HAVE SOME FUN!!!

DadnMe's photo
Wed 10/24/07 06:32 PM
Dang you're all quick! lol.... :)

DadnMe's photo
Wed 10/24/07 06:23 PM
I saw that this was the welcome area so I figured I'd stop on by! I just started this site last night and it looks to be a lot of fun! I hope to meet some new people here and make a few new friends! I'm sure, like many people on here, I work way to much and don't get much time to socialize! Oh well...thats life! I do try when I can though, so please stop by and give a shout!

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next