Community > Posts By > David1979T

David1979T's photo
Thu 02/23/12 10:29 AM
When im dressed as a woman at the weekends I find myself being more honest........unless of course if someone asks if i have a willy....

Fact is you cant genderise dishonesty, everyone has the ability to be dishonest and lie. It depends on the person, their morality and integrity.

If you want statistics it could be proved either way which is the most dishonest gender. But you can justify statistics to prove what ever you want.

David1979T's photo
Thu 02/23/12 04:16 AM
Yes, trust me............. lol :angel:

David1979T's photo
Mon 08/22/11 09:47 AM
To be honest there's man boobs on show on most beaches. Just pretend its a very hairy woman and everyone's happy.

David1979T's photo
Fri 08/12/11 10:34 AM
:banana: :banana: laugh :banana: :banana:

David1979T's photo
Mon 07/04/11 11:22 AM
At the moment, my most important single thing in life is my 2.5 year old daughter. I feel I've let her down by our marriage breaking down and not giving her the family life so so rightly deserves.

I will break my back though making sure she is provided for, cared and loved as any child should be. I love my daughter more than life itself

David1979T's photo
Mon 06/20/11 07:32 AM
Heard this the other day, old but still funny.

Why are there no nails in a lesbian's coffin?

Because the are all 'Tongue n Groove'

David1979T's photo
Thu 03/24/11 12:20 PM
I agree with you 100%

I would say they should deleted unused accounts after 3 months if they haven't been accessed in that time but they wouldn't do that because they like to keep members numbers up to attract advertising etc.

But I know what you mean it is annoying, on the other hand there are plenty of lovely women/girls on here that are current so that more than makes up for it.

David1979T's photo
Thu 03/24/11 12:13 PM

Nobody seems to have an answer for this. I really want to know. It's about public bathrooms.

Why would somebody wipe their rear end with toilet paper, then throw the ****-covered toilet paper on the floor instead of flushing it down the toilet? Part of my little Park host job is to keep the johns stocked, and I see a lot of this.

Nice! I would assume its because they are filthy little sh*ts and have no thought or respect for things, especially public bathrooms. Unfortunately a growing nature in society that is ruining the morals and traditions of considerate, well mannered people. But thanks to people like yourself, it's nice and clean for the rest of us when we need to use the bathroom ourselves.

David1979T's photo
Tue 03/22/11 08:42 PM
Edited by David1979T on Tue 03/22/11 08:46 PM

David1979T's photo
Tue 03/22/11 08:31 PM

I had a homeless guy walk into my McDonald's today and all he could afford was a senior coffee ($0.48)

So when I got off shift, I got him 3 cookies.

That was kind of you.

David1979T's photo
Tue 03/22/11 08:17 PM
Edited by David1979T on Tue 03/22/11 08:26 PM

Hi, I used to work as an Investment Banker in the UK and I can tell you where you are going wrong to start with. Your first paragraph -

You couldn't be more wrong, all the above absolutely applies to those in your situation. You just need to remember that if money is tight Its just on a much smaller scale. $10 a month saved or invested might just pay one of those bills one day or if you need emergency work to your home etc if you found yourself below the breadline due to unemployment, illness etc.

In terms of who it will affect the most, depends n your point of view. The rich will lose more in terms of value but the lower end in terms of percentage.

In the UK the only people shielded by the markets are those on support. They will always be accounted for in budgets and state reforms. Its not just the cash they are given each week/month its the benefits as a total including reduced rent on government owned properties, free prescriptions, dental, healthcare costs etc.

The person worst hit is the average joe who works 9-5 and takes home an average wage. Its them that get hit hard and thats why when the financial state of any country is good and money is flowing that is the time to invest, use tax allowances etc to safe guard yourself through rougher times.

Unfortunately though this is where the banks and im sorry to say Investment bankers got it wrong and leveraged to much in this period to try and inflate market returns, mainly with money guaranteed by the government if it was lost, and therefore yet again passed onto the tax payer.

In terms of your paycheck not going up, there is a very good reason for that.
For example say you work in a supermarket, with 40 other staff. The cost of gas is up so distribution cost is high, electricity is up so running shop cost is up, people or poorer so not spending as much so revenue is down and so on. The managers/directors do a forecast and by not putting up the wages lets them keep all the staff on. By raising your monthly wage by $100 = 40 x$100 = An extra $4000 a month of net cash that just isnt available. If they did it 3 months later 25% of the staff would be made redundant and your hours would rise to accommodate the shortage and in essence lower your hourly wage back to what it was. Times are hard, they will get harder but will also get better probably 3-5years.

]

Love, that is the UK. Here, the poor and middle class get FUKKED. Free dental? BALONEY
Free Medical? In your DREAMS
Free ANYTHING? Only for the rich.

I agree, when it come to healthcare, dental etc America has some of the best institutions in the world......if you can afford it.

Here in the UK, our NHS (national Health Service) is free for all, i say free its government funded via taxation. But there for all to use when needed.

With regards to the original poster, where to invest. God knows its so hit and miss even plonking it in the bank seems risky these days. Personally with small investments each month I would look at a straight forward Unit trust or OEIC investment, invested into corporate or government bonds. BUT thats still most likely to end up down down down even with decent fund managers. Not joking now when I say put it in a jar in the cupboard and you cant lose.

If you have credit cards there is no point doing any investments at all. You may well get a small return annually but nothing in comparison to the APR you are being charged on the cards. If you have extra each month then pay it off them. If you pay off $1000 over the year on a 20% apr card you have actually saved $200 plus compounded interest. You would never get that from an investment of that $1000 these days. Plus you have that $1000 buffer in case of an emergency with easy access.

I feel for you though, its the same here. Everyone is brassic lint!

David1979T's photo
Tue 03/22/11 05:33 PM
Macho macho man......I got to be... a Macho man

David1979T's photo
Tue 03/22/11 05:21 PM
Edited by David1979T on Tue 03/22/11 05:40 PM

I listen to financial advice for people, investment advice etc. Inflation, retirement, what you should do etc. but none of that seems to even apply to people who are living from paycheck to paycheck.

If the economy collapses, will it hit the rich or the poor first? Or will the poor even notice?

Gas is up, food is up, rent is up. Wages are not going up.

Hi, I used to work as an Investment Banker in the UK and I can tell you where you are going wrong to start with. Your first paragraph -

You couldn't be more wrong, all the above absolutely applies to those in your situation. You just need to remember that if money is tight Its just on a much smaller scale. $10 a month saved or invested might just pay one of those bills one day or if you need emergency work to your home etc if you found yourself below the breadline due to unemployment, illness etc.

In terms of who it will affect the most, depends n your point of view. The rich will lose more in terms of value but the lower end in terms of percentage.

In the UK the only people shielded by the markets are those on support. They will always be accounted for in budgets and state reforms. Its not just the cash they are given each week/month its the benefits as a total including reduced rent on government owned properties, free prescriptions, dental, healthcare costs etc.

The person worst hit is the average joe who works 9-5 and takes home an average wage. Its them that get hit hard and thats why when the financial state of any country is good and money is flowing that is the time to invest, use tax allowances etc to safe guard yourself through rougher times.

Unfortunately though this is where the banks and im sorry to say Investment bankers got it wrong and leveraged to much in this period to try and inflate market returns, mainly with money guaranteed by the government if it was lost, and therefore yet again passed onto the tax payer.

In terms of your paycheck not going up, there is a very good reason for that.
For example say you work in a supermarket, with 40 other staff. The cost of gas is up so distribution cost is high, electricity is up so running shop cost is up, people or poorer so not spending as much so revenue is down and so on. The managers/directors do a forecast and by not putting up the wages lets them keep all the staff on. By raising your monthly wage by $100 = 40 x$100 = An extra $4000 a month of net cash that just isnt available. If they did it 3 months later 25% of the staff would be made redundant and your hours would rise to accommodate the shortage and in essence lower your hourly wage back to what it was. Times are hard, they will get harder but will also get better probably 3-5years.

David1979T's photo
Tue 03/22/11 04:56 PM

pub toilet walls?

I think the key to the success is to play on the fact its free to contact people unlike most other sites. But how you get that across more than already has been im unsure. Its already top of most search engines and other free(ish) advertising streams.

Without going down paid advertising, radio, tv etc route its only word off mouth. But do many people boost they are on a singles site im not sure. Personally ive told loads of people to check it out.

Hang out in the forums Bro.

I got friends from Australia, Slovakia, England, India every damned state in the United States....probably 15 people I call friends from Texas...Just went to a very cool gathering of site members.

This place IS growing...it's free so I ain't b!tching.

No I agree with you 100%, as you rightly pointed out Ive been here also about a week. But that said, thats probably a week longer than I ever have done on any other similar site. Forum is great on here.

David1979T's photo
Tue 03/22/11 03:43 PM
pub toilet walls?

I think the key to the success is to play on the fact its free to contact people unlike most other sites. But how you get that across more than already has been im unsure. Its already top of most search engines and other free(ish) advertising streams.

Without going down paid advertising, radio, tv etc route its only word off mouth. But do many people boost they are on a singles site im not sure. Personally ive told loads of people to check it out.

David1979T's photo
Tue 03/22/11 02:17 PM
Edited by David1979T on Tue 03/22/11 02:18 PM
You dont'sound boring or anything, you come across as a normal everyday fella. Don't let idiots that cant accept you are gay ruin your life. Be proud of who you are and be happy.