Community > Posts By > JohnShandor

JohnShandor's photo
Tue 10/30/07 05:39 PM
Can't do the little faces. No friends will join, lossers. I would send you a flower if I COULD.

JohnShandor's photo
Tue 10/30/07 05:37 PM
You made me smile. Had to take a pic. I like you new pic also.

JohnShandor's photo
Tue 10/30/07 05:27 PM
I like it. I have not heard from ya. Thanks. Means a lot. I will try and hold it my finger are swollen from the welding I did tonight. Should wear gloves I guess.

JohnShandor's photo
Tue 10/30/07 05:23 PM
My List:
My friend first off
My Lover, must like the naughty sex must be fun RIGHT?
Sorry got sidetracked, be right back, LOL
Must like bikes and riding
Must guage each situation as unique too much cookie cutter crap out there
Must want to see the journey to the end, Bonnie and Clyde style is not an option here
Likes to laugh at stupid jokes, I have a million
Most important, Likes Me for Me

JohnShandor's photo
Tue 10/30/07 05:11 PM
I was 11 years old and sat next to Jesse Owens on a flight to florida. I got bumped to first class and there he was. I had just watched him in the Olympics. We was very nice sat and talked and gave autograph. Oh crap dated myself. I am 38 and he and Pele were the big stars of the day.

JohnShandor's photo
Tue 10/30/07 05:04 PM
Sorry but BROWNS fan here. Give me some love we have not won crap forever. I think the big dance will be Pats and Dallas. Dallas wins 38-32. Tony Romo wins MVP. (Sorry lived in Dallas for 10 years). The AFC cannot compete with NE, and if you really look at, it Dallas is the tops in the NFC right now. This weekend NE and Indy will be a great game. GO BROWNS!!!

JohnShandor's photo
Tue 10/30/07 04:57 PM
Hi CB did I scare ya? have not heard back.

JohnShandor's photo
Tue 10/30/07 04:53 PM
We need to keep this goin. As Cherrybomb said "where are all the bikers". Damn page 4 what is up. When did it hit you? The biker feeling, you know what I am talkin about. Post Damnit

JohnShandor's photo
Fri 10/26/07 06:23 PM
TKS kinda new to this. I love to see and show tats.

JohnShandor's photo
Fri 10/26/07 06:04 PM
Yes, Jesse James is a true builder. That junk on TV (OCC) is junk. JJ is is a true fabricator. Don't get me wrong OCC has some really good guys but the rest is trash. Built for TV, the fights are good entertainment but the rest is junk. I want rideable bikes that real people can aforde. (please excuse the spelling, my fingers are blistered from welding).Some of the stuff that has shown up on TV has beenreally bad. Real bikes for real people, that is what i would like to see.

JohnShandor's photo
Fri 10/26/07 05:52 PM
Canyou post pics on this forum? If so how is it done. Tats are great and pics would help it keep going.

JohnShandor's photo
Fri 10/26/07 05:45 PM
Read my other posts before giving a reply. I am new to this and do not need your commentary. KMA by the way Nice Hat!

JohnShandor's photo
Fri 10/26/07 05:28 PM
I will, I am liking this. I can talk and be myself. I want to talk to folks and try and find myself. I had to hide for so long, I am releaved, it will be hard but I think it is for the best. Looking forward to new adventures and some self exploraTION AND BECOMMING COMPLETE. (sorry hit the caplock).

JohnShandor's photo
Fri 10/26/07 04:54 PM
When did it hit y'all? Knowing that bike were the key to your life? For me it was 15 years old with a moped that I tore apart and rebuilt the engine, ridin with my girl on the back around the neighborhood. Those were good times.

JohnShandor's photo
Fri 10/26/07 04:50 PM
Cool. I appriciate it. This is a great string. Needs to keep going. We have to stick together. We are a rare breed.

JohnShandor's photo
Fri 10/26/07 04:47 PM
Love the Jack man!

JohnShandor's photo
Fri 10/26/07 04:46 PM
Biker-chic to hang with is not the right term. I am not looking for a fling but a soulmate. Hit he button before reviewing what i had typed.

JohnShandor's photo
Fri 10/26/07 04:41 PM
I run a small shop in Ohio. I fix classics and do mods on Hogs. I went to school to learn metalwork in my spare time (I am a polymer chemist in the real world) to build bikes. I have a 3 car garage dedicated to bikes. I had the pleasure of rewiring (and getting to ride) a 75 Triumph Silver Jubilee this summer. It was number 27 of 1500! Wow that was fun. I am looking for a Biker-chic to hang with. This is my passion and going it alone SUCKS. Life is better on 2 wheels.

JohnShandor's photo
Fri 10/26/07 04:29 PM
I have 4 tats and all of the drawings I have done. I think they are sexy and stimulating. They are the best when they mean something. Each one has been done at a special point in my life. My latest was on Tuesday of this week. I want more but the time has to be right. I feel it is a right of passage and must be right for the artist and the person getting it. No peircings but thinking about it.

JohnShandor's photo
Fri 10/26/07 04:18 PM
Been build my chopper. I have a chopped Kaw550 in process. I work on bikes and build in my spare time. Good to see some bike lovers on this site.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25