Community > Posts By > JohnShandor

JohnShandor's photo
Tue 11/20/07 05:20 PM
I am not playing here, I don't like what coolhead said and I told him so. Read it. You got in my stuff abd I fired back. We have a common enemy. Be cool and I will.

JohnShandor's photo
Tue 11/20/07 05:16 PM
That is too funny.

JohnShandor's photo
Tue 11/20/07 05:15 PM
Coolhead is a dyke, read what I said. I lambasted him and you jumped in my ****.

JohnShandor's photo
Tue 11/20/07 05:14 PM
Did you read the whole thread? I tried to save it. But no had to turn to fight. Now you are bein pissy with me. Might as well be a fight thread. The message was lost. Be cool man just havin some fun. Damn, people are too uptight.

JohnShandor's photo
Tue 11/20/07 05:06 PM
Read the whole thing I tried to save it a while ago. No luck.

JohnShandor's photo
Tue 11/20/07 05:04 PM
Nice suit, You get that fron the JCPenny's catalog? Did you pick it up? I bet you did, you go boy.

JohnShandor's photo
Tue 11/20/07 05:00 PM
Hey quake3, kiss my ass.

JohnShandor's photo
Tue 11/20/07 04:56 PM
Hahahaha This is too much fun. We need a fight thread on here. Just to tear ppl a new one. Not for serious but just fun. Coolhead, just bein me man. Be cool. Not worth it. The other 2 dont know names but stop instigating. WTF trying to talk here, y'all are beeing dykes yourselves. Let it end.

JohnShandor's photo
Tue 11/20/07 04:49 PM
All is cool just keep level heads and talk about topic. Want to fight I am sure is dissusion are for that. Back on thread. When do you meet.happy happy

JohnShandor's photo
Tue 11/20/07 04:47 PM
Be cool dude. Not worth it. Was a good thread. I just dont like fights. laugh laugh End this fight and get back on topic. When to see the someone you met here.

JohnShandor's photo
Tue 11/20/07 04:32 PM
You call yourself Coolhead? You are an irrational POS. I tried to bring this back but I guess you could not take it. Yes I might get you mad but you know what, Bring it on. You guys and gals need some help here I know the best. What a DYKE. Start a post to fight with someone. Dude, be a dude and get over it. Could have been a great thread but opps sphinkter is here better wipe and run. Go ahead and try to mess with me Coolhaed. Me and Phase will won't think twice. End this and go play with your little dyke.

JohnShandor's photo
Tue 11/20/07 04:20 PM
Check this out.
http://consumerist.com/consumer/audio/devoted-customer-upset-jimmy-dean-downsized-sausage-16oz-to-12oz-but-charges-same-price-322223.php

JohnShandor's photo
Tue 11/20/07 03:40 PM
I am not saying he is wrong. If it is true than he should be No Billed by the Grand Jury. Good riddance to the thieves, only 3 shots should have unlaoded on there dumb asses. But I think this is a hoax. Search the Jimmy Dean thing. It is funny by itself but they sound too much alike.

JohnShandor's photo
Tue 11/20/07 03:35 PM
This has turned into a bash post and I will try and stop it. Here is my tail of what should be a good discussion.
I am traveling to meet someone from here over New Years eve. We meet in mid October. Messages and emaials back and forth. Many all night calls. Had to hang up, to get to work on time, no sleep, but worth it. The thing is she lives in Mexico and I live in Ohio. I am going, damn the topedoes full steam ahead. If she is who I should be with then I will do what it takes to be together.
But anyway I say if you have the means and the time, then go for it. Why not. What to sit back 15-20 years from now and go I wish I had gone and done that. I don't and won't. So to hell with it I am going to Mexico. What else do I have to do? Sit at home and type to people? Go for it.

JohnShandor's photo
Tue 11/20/07 03:22 PM
I think that is fake. He is the same guy on the Jimmy Dean suasage complaint call. Was on radio earlier and the voice is the same. Ever heard a 911 respondant (police officer) say NOPE!! plus no urgency in his voice, I lived in Texas for 10 years and worked for the Alington Police Department. Not gonna happen. This is a big fake. Where is it on the web no news stories only going over the call, no details of the actual event. FAKE Sounds like was done in a studio.

JohnShandor's photo
Sun 11/18/07 05:37 PM
Yeah, Goofball73 the F'in Trolls. They love the Milk Duds.Nice post ILMAO. Jar Jar, come on? Very Nice.

JohnShandor's photo
Wed 11/14/07 06:17 PM
My little rant.
People who say one thing and do another
Bad drivers, PERIOD wish I could shoot a flag on there car to warn others
Wednesday come on this day sucks
The whole Britney ,paris , lidsey, whom ever, that is on the news. if you like that then you really piss me off
peple whocant type anfmiss spaellwords
sorry, just pissed myself off
PEATA people, come on we need to eat. Salads are good but we are the top of the food chain, things work that way.
Politicians, enough said, could write a book
The whole gas price thing. Come on y'all have enough money RIGHT
That little dork at work, y'all know who I am talking about. Man want to crush him like a bug.
It for now, need to go and buy some gas and eat a salad plus have a meeting with my little friend. Plus ET is on the tv See Ya

JohnShandor's photo
Wed 11/14/07 05:57 PM
Grats Bro, Been there so great. That walk is fun. Hold your head high and be proud. You have done it. Hell yeah!!!!

JohnShandor's photo
Wed 11/14/07 05:53 PM
I agree with longhaired biker on this one. I LMAO. Now this guy might be an ass, don't know him can't tell ya. But was a joke. Very nice wish I had thought of it. He has owned a topic. Way too funny.

JohnShandor's photo
Wed 11/14/07 05:43 PM
:angry: explode grumble noway love ohwell flowerforyou indifferent glasses embarassed frown smokin devil sick smooched :heart: drinker :cry: brokenheart sad bigsmile blushing huh yawn Sorry Kind of bored.
:sNowmile: :wink: laugh happy :tongue:
Now
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh grumble laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh frown frown frown :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: huh huh huh huh
What a mess

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25