Community > Posts By > Hubcap256

Hubcap256's photo
Sat 07/12/08 11:55 PM
....good day!

Hubcap256's photo
Fri 01/18/08 04:39 AM
i did, but i found it a little disappointing, maybe i'm just used to first person shooters and this is third person. well that and maybe i bought it at the same time as Call of Duty 4, and not much can compare out right now to that. But it definitely brings and intersting story line.

Hubcap256's photo
Wed 01/16/08 06:14 AM
how bow we talk of african elephants?

Hubcap256's photo
Wed 01/16/08 06:04 AM
actually, i shall be back after a cigarette run....LOOK OUT....okay, now it's safe.

Hubcap256's photo
Wed 01/16/08 06:01 AM
well we all have to be silly at some point, lest we all go insane!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Hubcap256's photo
Wed 01/16/08 05:58 AM
i'll play your silly game...i am here as well...

Hubcap256's photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:59 AM
what i've found that's worked, my man, is pretty much just a fine "hello" or hell, just sometimes I've said (and recieved) a "hey I was looking at your profile and I think your cute and would like to get to know you better", hey just be creative and patient..it'll all come with time.

Hubcap256's photo
Fri 12/14/07 11:57 AM
uuuhhhhh....wow.

Hubcap256's photo
Fri 12/14/07 11:40 AM
yeah, gotta get a pic, it really helps, and i don't know if u are, but just don't be shy, talk to everyone you think u might be interested in. hope it helps and keep your head up.

Hubcap256's photo
Fri 12/14/07 11:20 AM
too bad you not near my area, i play all that good stuff, got my double pedal ready to go, just waiting for my chance, but, good luck bro, hope you find someone and get you music up and running.

Hubcap256's photo
Thu 12/13/07 10:50 PM
that's good stuff...thank u tasslehoff.

having been over myself, it's things like these that remind me what i'm fighting for...the people of the USA and our God given right of freedom.

Hubcap256's photo
Thu 11/22/07 03:06 PM
correction to the above posted, i DIDN'T ask any one if i could partake in thanksgiving with them, i just posted that and saw that type-o.

Hubcap256's photo
Thu 11/22/07 03:01 PM
So I get a call two weeks ago that my family is traveling to North Carolina to see that part of our family, but I couldn't make the trip to due to work, so, I remained here with all my friends. So today rolls around and none of my good friends invited me to have a home cooked meal with their family, granted, i did ask, but to me that would be imposing, i think one must be invited to an occasion of this nature, but, the messed up thing is, all my friends knew that my Thanksgiving was going to involve me sitting by myself all day, and my Thanksgiving dinner? Good ole' sloppy joes, straight off the stove. This day was bad enough because i can't see my niece in person and wish her a happy 5th birthday, and then i started thinking about how my friends just left me, i don't mean to sound like a whiney *****, but i would just like to know what other people think on this matter.

Hubcap256's photo
Thu 11/22/07 10:03 AM
well fine sir, not sound mean or harsh, but their called an ex for a reason and you should attempt to not worry yourself over your ex's doings and focusing on your own and how to make your situations better, for me not knowing your situation i hope this hasn't offended you and hope it may help you.

God bless.

Hubcap256's photo
Fri 11/02/07 04:57 PM
every bar should have a designated decoy on the payroll, this story has just given me motivation to drink copious amounts of alcohol, thank you fine sir.

Hubcap256's photo
Tue 10/23/07 05:10 AM
"One can't have rainbows without a little rain..." - Hubcap

And randomly...

"It's like darts, pool and bowling...it's just easier drunk..." - Hubcap

But no, seriously...

"Hate is baggage, life's too short to be pissed off all the time, it's not worth it.." - American History X

There you have it ladies and gentlemen.