Community > Posts By > Kyusoke

Kyusoke's photo
Wed 02/23/11 04:05 PM
Well to be honest, your right, people with 2 - 3 posts under there name shouldnt have a word to say if they only been here for about 2 - 3 days, like me for example. Im not mad at you for saying what you said, but most guys, at least some in the younger generation dont get a lot of women who like them, yes im not giving up, but im just saying why not give a chance to at least get to know the guy before completely judging them on looks or personality or habits or interests

Kyusoke's photo
Wed 02/23/11 03:59 PM
Well its not the distance, well i mean i realize im new and all so yea, but i have been trying to just have a nice conversation with other ladies in my area and they just ignore me all together

Kyusoke's photo
Wed 02/23/11 03:51 PM
True love really isnt hard to find, but I do agree with you, most relationships are based on "finance" not happiness, and its really hard to find someone who wont lie just to get what they are trying to get. Yes I know there are still people on here and all over that will be honest, and truthful, the thing is with that you would just have to find them.

Kyusoke's photo
Wed 02/23/11 03:47 PM
You know what I really dont understand is, that before they even get to know me, most ladies just delete what I sent them or completely ignore me, I mean am I ugly or something? Do you not like what you read? Do I scare you? I'm honestly a nice guy...you should get to know me first before you judge me...it really hurts me that people dont try to get to know me first, and base me off of looks, or what I like to do...its so stupid..

1 3 Next