Community > Posts By > Kyusoke

Kyusoke's photo
Wed 02/23/11 07:00 PM

nice profile, lots of interests that can be shared with a partner as well... nothing wrong with your looks at all.. the way i look at it is.. it would of been a waste of time if they stayed around.. something wasnt right.. good luck and again welcome hereflowerforyou

thanks again, and same goes for you flowerforyou :smile: :smile:

Kyusoke's photo
Wed 02/23/11 06:58 PM

You know what I really dont understand is, that before they even get to know me, most ladies just delete what I sent them or completely ignore me, I mean am I ugly or something? Do you not like what you read? Do I scare you? I'm honestly a nice guy...you should get to know me first before you judge me...it really hurts me that people dont try to get to know me first, and base me off of looks, or what I like to do...its so stupid..
happens to me all the time too.. and im not newlaugh laugh welcome hereflowerforyou

aww thank you:smile:

Kyusoke's photo
Wed 02/23/11 06:49 PM
thank you very much ^^

Kyusoke's photo
Wed 02/23/11 06:41 PM
lol its great isnt it?

Kyusoke's photo
Wed 02/23/11 06:38 PM
Well, I did enjoy reading it, and it was quite good, but I think there needs to be more of a point to it, I mean i can get the point when im reading this, just not as much feeling as most poems need to have

Kyusoke's photo
Wed 02/23/11 06:34 PM
i wont let it get to me, because thats just not part of my personality, i just really think some, not all, need to at least give people a chance thats all

Kyusoke's photo
Wed 02/23/11 06:16 PM
and for alcohol i would bring sunny d and rum...mmm the flavor is so much fun...lol sorry had some it gets you drunk really fast if u get a big container of sunny d, and just a lot of rum as well

Kyusoke's photo
Wed 02/23/11 06:15 PM

So who wants to get a group together and sing this? With enough alcohol, I'd do it. ROFL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPZmPaHme0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

lol i would totally do this song!

Kyusoke's photo
Wed 02/23/11 06:11 PM

Well its not the distance, well i mean i realize im new and all so yea, but i have been trying to just have a nice conversation with other ladies in my area and they just ignore me all together

Did you ever think of getting a purple suit and a cool hat with a feather or some chit. That would get the ladies attention for shore........smokin

And maybe a big clock on a chain around your neck?

Good call. Chicks love to know what time it is.........smokin

And ya gots to have a good catch phrase like, "hit me up" or "niiiicccceeee beeeewwwbbbbssss".

wouldnt it be better to have a catch phrase like, "i got the time for ya", or "you cant tell time?, i got you"

Kyusoke's photo
Wed 02/23/11 06:07 PM
lol sorry had to share xD

I UNDERSTAND THAT SCISSORS CAN BEAT PAPER AND I GET HOW ROCK CAN BEAT SCISSORS. BUT THERE'S NO ****ING WAY PAPER CAN BEAT ROCK. PAPER IS SUPPOSED TO MAGICALLY WRAP AROUND ROCK LEAVING IT IMMOBILE? WHY THE HELL CAN'T PAPER DO THIS TO SCISSORS? SCREW SCISSORS, WHY CAN'T PAPER DO THIS TO PEOPLE? WHY AREN'T SHEETS OF COLLEGE-RULED NOTEBOOK PAPER CONSTANTLY SUFFOCATING STUDENTS AS THEY ATTEMPT TO TAKE NOTES IN CLASS? I'LL TELL YOU WHY, BECAUSE PAPER CAN'T BEAT ANYBODY, A ROCK WOULD TEAR THAT **** UP IN TWO SECONDS. WHEN I PLAY ROCK/PAPER/SCISSORS I ALWAYS CHOOSE ROCK. THEN WHEN SOMEBODY CLAIMS TO HAVE BEATEN ME WITH THEIR PAPER I CAN PUNCH THEM IN THE FACE WITH MY ALREADY CLENCHED FIST AND SAY "OH **** I'M SORRY, I THOUGHT PAPER WOULD PROTECT YOU, *******."

Kyusoke's photo
Wed 02/23/11 05:59 PM
50 Ways to say "I Love You"

and no this isnt mine

1. If my heart were a baked potato, Id serve it to you with extra butter and sour cream.
2. Your terrible personality isnt so terrible after a few drinks and even when I sober up, its not as terrible as everyone says.

3. Id shave my entire body with a dull, rusty razor blade and take a vinegar bath for you.

4. I am rubber, you are glue, any feelings you have for me bounce off and stick to you. Ironically, I feel the same way.

5. The other day I saw this little girl day drop her whole ice cream cone on the ground and start bawling. After I stopped laughing, I thought, Im the same way when you dont call when you say you will.

6. I saw you in the morning, on the toilet, and I didnt run screaming. So there.

7. Hug me. If you let go -- you lose.

8. Umm like you and me? Yeah. You and me.

9. You are to me what an eye patch and parrot is to a pirate.

10. You are the hole in my donut.

11. I am the pork, you are the beans.

12. You make me want to vomit little chocolate hearts.

13. You are my personal parachute.

14. If you were a margarita, Id drink you by the bucket.

15. I really like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like you.

16. If I had my junior high dance to do all over again, Id lean against the far wall, stare at you, and hate myself for not asking you if you liked the punch.

17. I dont love you. I merely enjoy tolerating your existence immensely.

18. Ill still want to have sex with you even when youre old, fat, and ugly.

19. You had me at Stop following me.

20. Your farts smell like vanilla.

21. Were a two person chain gang.

22. I am valedictorian of the University of You.

23. If you needed a kidney transplant, Id also throw in a bonus lung.

24. The wet, fatty ball of muscle and sinew that pumps my thick, steaming blood to all of my internal organs starts to beat irregularly when you come into my line of sight.

25. You are to me what Oprah is to mediocre self-help gurus.

26. While youre in the shower, I collect your skin flakes from the sheets and now I carry them around in this little napkin I keep tied around my neck.

27. You suck! So good.

28. If you were frozen in Carbonite and taken by bounty hunters, Id gladly disguise myself, infiltrate a fortress of intergalactic gangsters, threaten them with a thermal detonator, and defrost you myself.

29. When I was a kid I was kind of stupid and I thought it would be fun if I stuck a fork in the wall socket and obviously I was thrown across the room. Well, that shock that made my teeth chatter and my hair fall out? Thats like you.

30. We are totally codependent and I dont want it any other way.

31. This is the happily ever after part of the damn fairy tale, dig?

32. If you were a handful of genital crabs, Id never change my underwear.

33. Im not saying we shouldnt see other people. Im just saying Ill chase whoever you see out of town with a nail-studded baseball bat.

34. I am your blank check. Dont bounce me.

35. Shut your piehole! Okay -- now kiss me with that beautiful piehole.

36. If you were in a horrible accident and they put your head in a saline solution-filled fish tank, Id feed you, change your water, and carry you on my back everyday until they built you a kick-*** robot body.

37. If given the choice between playing roundball like Michael Jordan or raising rugrats with you in a trailer park then Id be the first to stand in line to buy diapers.

38. Youre such a ****ing *******! And so am I. Lets forgive each other, get drunk, and screw.

39. If I was smart, Id follow you around like a puppy and never, ever crap in the corner.

40. Not only would I carry you out of the factory and drive away you away on my sweet chopper Id also buy you a beer and a basket of fries.

41. I wrote you a poem: You walk in beauty like the night/ which means youre the hottest babe in sight/Come home with me so I dont get in a fight/I agree with what you said: you are always right.

42. Im a grown up and just face the facts that youre my security blanket.

43. You dont know it, but right here, right now, is the point in the musical montage part of the movie. Lets split a pretzel and go for a walk on the footbridge.

44. Not only would I die for you, Id ***** slap Satan a good one, too.

45.Look: youre the only one allowed in my bunker. So go get some batteries while Ill clean my shotgun.

46. Im a junky for your instant messages.

47. I had the weirdest dream last night: I was waking up just as dawn was breaking, but instead of the sun rising on the horizon, it was your glowing face. You were smiling and glowing and it felt to good. Isnt that just strange? I have NO idea what that means. Pass the ketchup.

48. Youre my best and only naked friend.

49. Id smoke five packs of you everyday and welcome each and every eventual tumor.

50. Lets set aside cool, ironic detachment for just a moment, shall we? I love you. Wow wasnt that just like lame movie Reality Bites? Youve never seen it? Its awesome in a totally stupid way.

Kyusoke's photo
Wed 02/23/11 05:56 PM

Well its not the distance, well i mean i realize im new and all so yea, but i have been trying to just have a nice conversation with other ladies in my area and they just ignore me all together

Did you ever think of getting a purple suit and a cool hat with a feather or some chit. That would get the ladies attention for shore........smokin

And maybe a big clock on a chain around your neck?

Good call. Chicks love to know what time it is.........smokin

wouldnt they love to know what time it is just to get away faster? lol

Kyusoke's photo
Wed 02/23/11 05:49 PM
Lol really? Thanks everyone lol

Kyusoke's photo
Wed 02/23/11 05:22 PM
Its all good lol :)

Kyusoke's photo
Wed 02/23/11 05:07 PM
singlerofl

Kyusoke's photo
Wed 02/23/11 04:42 PM
I love to sing! I catch myself singing most songs, if i know them of course, where ever im at, sometimes at work, at home, walking, so if i ever get into karaoke i really get into it because you just hear the songs that you want to hear and sing from the heart

Kyusoke's photo
Wed 02/23/11 04:39 PM
Thank you :)

Kyusoke's photo
Wed 02/23/11 04:35 PM
No hurt feelings here, nothing really bothers me, just looking for advice and what not

Kyusoke's photo
Wed 02/23/11 04:33 PM
so i found some poems of mine and i want anyone to be honest about them

please feel free to correct me or reply thank you :)

My Mistake
By - Tag

Inside my mind
Seeking out something trying to find
Despertaly grasping for a breath of air
Trying to find some here and there
Searching for that piece of something
But I can't find anything, I see nothing
Im losing control about to break
Trying to remain calm finding things to make
I can't think without the thought of you
And when I do; I feel so blue