Community > Posts By > Mac

Mac's photo
Tue 10/02/07 06:46 AM
Man I'm tellin' ya, I am so tired of having to put way over priced fuel in my van. Every time I fill up, my mind goes to Sept.11th 2001, and what those "Ala" lovin' Whores have done to this Country,and this World. I don't mean that all Muslums are terrorists,but so far all tarroerists have been Muslum...pretty much speaks for itself. Anyway, I'm not going to start that debate right now. I do want to do SOMETHING about our dependancy on the Eveil Oil Empire....Right now it's our only defence that wont involve killing our soliders. Our country (government) needs to ut up a challenge to OUR nations car makers to build a car that runs on nothing but electric,not this "Hybrid" crap but a full electric car. One that can run on the freeway at 55 mph for a period of 8 - 12 hours before recharging and that recharge could be done overnight or better,and at a price of $15,000 or less,so that millions can obtain them....there goes the dependancy on oil.. I know that I would buy one. we need to be the leader in the auto business again,and the goverment needs to offer to the first company to achive this goal to subsidise the conversion from gas auto production cars to fully electric cars. Oh and not to achive this by the year 2039 but to be up for sale buy 2010...no messin' around Just Do it!!!!!! We all Win, Oh and even the Green peoplr will be happy...and we also put the screws to the Arab Oil Market...that in and of itself is worth it!!!

Mac's photo
Mon 10/01/07 10:59 AM
Hi Lightvoice,
How is it your face keeps coming up on my matchlist...Kinda Cool! Anyway, Thanks for keeping a look out for me. I have been doing the Ebay thing and still looking....I'll try Craigs list too...Good Idea!

Mac's photo
Mon 10/01/07 10:45 AM
Hey All,
I'm looking for a used Travel Trailer, I only want to spend about $3,000 I can't use the Pop-up Type and would like to stay around 18' - 24' I'm in Louisville,KY send pictures and contact information if ya know someone......Thanks

Mac's photo
Mon 10/01/07 08:14 AM
Oh No! No Nude Flying please I'd be arrested on the spot for carring a gun!! OOO Sorry I couldnt resist...lol
But seriously Doing that would NOT be pretty!!

Mac's photo
Mon 10/01/07 08:11 AM
I think it's the small remote controle toys not the big remote control ones,that's a no Brainer but the small childrens toy I didnt see an example of the type of toy

Mac's photo
Mon 10/01/07 08:01 AM
Man, what a nightmare!! I have been flying for so long that I should have followed in my dad's footsteps and become a pilot. However, I still love to travel and flying "WAS" a great way to get somewhere quick. The last few times I have flown I have learned that # one If I don't want to practicly disrobe I have to where sweats and slip on shoes,so no more nice clothes. I found traveling with my laptop is a nightmare. so I cant do that with out having to take my whole case apart show all the connector things I have and software I have, I might as well have not packed at home. Now don't get me wrong, I know the TSA needs to do these things to keep us safe and that I also dont have4 any suggestions, but for me I have cut my travel by plane from 15 times year to twice a year just so I dont have to stand there with my ,shoes,belt,sports jacket,watch,necklace,tie clip,laptop and gear, Oh yeh, my one Carry On.......Then If you have a stop over, and decide to grab a sandwich and go out of the gate area ya gots to do it all over again.......Nope I'd rather rent a Ferrari and do 150 MPH to get there and Enjoy the expirence Yep NY to SF 18 hours Max and a blast the whole way!! I'll pre plan the extra hors of travel...
Oh I'm just hearing the TSA has just released a new restrition not toy cars on the plane......

Mac's photo
Mon 10/01/07 06:09 AM
I too have been there done that , with the lay offs the re assigning, the threats the doing what ever they want to who ever works for companys and it IS their right to do so.....Just not at my expence Anymore....I have done the Corporate things for 20 years and I'm Done!! I'm going to try different things for me,even though I dont have much capital but I do have a vision and doesnt include Corporate Stress.....We'll See!!

Mac's photo
Mon 10/01/07 05:56 AM
Nice to see more SOX fans out there It is truly a RED SOX NATION......"WE WILL GO ALL THE WAY"!!!
Have a Great Day OK? Take Caqre, WayneO

Mac's photo
Fri 09/28/07 06:43 AM
Hi All
I think Women were God's gift to men actually, and I think I must have been stupid enough to have mis-placed my gift, I can't seem to find it...Maybe it's still ubder the Christmas Tree, Or if anyone out there has seen it...Please let me know OK?

Mac's photo
Thu 09/27/07 09:08 AM
I'm sorry, I feel " ALL'S FAIR IN CALLING MY MOME WHEN ASKED NOT TO" short of threatning someones life I can say what I want to who I want when I want....I'ts my phone and as far as I'm concerned Their Game after all They called

Mac's photo
Thu 09/27/07 08:55 AM
Wow,
This brings back a lot of memories, I can remeber living in Calif. and we ket getting these calls for the same tele marketer. I had asked them to sto calling and he just never did, so the next time they called I was very nice, and listened to his shpeel and asked him to hold on a sec while I go get me credit card, My girlfriend and I had worked out a skit of extreme yelling at each other using yelling terms like "put the gun away" and "Dont' kill me please" and screaming and the kids crying and the loud sound of a gun going off..(firecracker) good stuff Hollywood would have been proud!! needless to say he never called back. Oh and I also kept getting visited by these walking religous groups asking us to join theresect or somthing, so again the next time they came we opened the door naked, holding whips and cuffs, and asked them to join us, needless to say they never came again....Man the extremes ya had to go through 'til the "no Call back List" I kinda miss those days....

Mac's photo
Tue 09/25/07 09:39 AM
Sorry Unsure,
I'm just trying to create conversation......I'm far from a sexist.............

Mac's photo
Tue 09/25/07 09:34 AM
Biker,
The sad thing is that we are sitting here and not somewhere else with a beer......I'm about to say a sexits thing but with nothing sexist intended.." Isnt this internet thing kind of a ckick thing?" I am feeling rather like a dweeb doing this internet thing....I'm gonna grow what hair I have left out buy a Harley(I wish...lol) put on a bandanna pump a few more weights learn a couple more dirty words and then the ladies will come....Right? 'case as of now the "Corporate World thing hasn't worked......lol

Mac's photo
Tue 09/25/07 09:18 AM
I think I'm gonna go find a nice Blues or Jazz pub, find a group of ladies together, then spot the one in the group that I want to get to know and wait for her to go to the restroom(they all go to the rest room) then walk over to the rest of the ladies get to know them a bit, and when she gets back to the group....I'm instantly introdused.....Budda Bing Budda Boom

Mac's photo
Tue 09/25/07 09:08 AM
Well, I'm not Young, and I dont care who ya are, It's tough to find a Nice girl....one who wants to have fun enjoy life be monogomas and take what life deals in stride. Man I wish that woman would just find me,and tell me I'm hers. the online dating things just takes Way Way too long.... Most men dont have the time or energy to be diddling with emailing back and forth for 6 weeks to find out that she likes cats....

Mac's photo
Mon 09/24/07 09:25 AM
or as all you KentuckianOhions whould sa

" FARRR"

Mac's photo
Fri 09/21/07 10:24 AM
You have got to be Kidding me, How can a college of this United States of America allow and proven murderer of US Troops,Civilians, and one of the Hostage Takers of Americans during Jimmy Carters Presidentcy, not to mention the recent supplying of weapons,and support of the enialation of Isrial, to speak to a student body freely.....The only thing I can think of is that it's a perfect oppertunity to have him assinated as most police officers will refuse to protect him. and if we are forced to protect the Axis of Evel leader, Let them all be of jewish decent. this man need to go. I am appauled that we would allow such thing. If we have to do this may it be from closed circut TV from His own Sand Pit in the Pre Nuked Country of Iran that will soon be wiped off the map itself........... Go US Airforce!!

Mac's photo
Mon 09/17/07 01:11 PM
Breasts???? What are those?
I seem to remember a loving kind feeling when exposed to them along with a deep love look into her eyes maybe I can get that again.

Mac's photo
Mon 09/17/07 01:03 PM
Now that someone mentioned it, I could use a sandwich too.

I'm not much for being single either it's kinda holdin' u getting on with things I want to do in Life, but if she wants ya bad enough she'll keep trying to cath ya1 I'm done worring about it... the longer I'm single the easier it is....and I become even pickier about who i'd want, and that scare me as well..

2 Next