Community > Posts By > Mac

Mac's photo
Sat 08/13/16 12:51 PM
how do i change my location? i have moved.

Mac's photo
Fri 11/02/07 11:48 AM
Congratz!!!!!!!!

Very COOL! Best of Wishes!!

I'm still Lookin' myself.....well, have been since '89
I think I'm doin' somethin' wrong..... maybe being a single dad for all that long got me rusty....hmmmmm

Mac's photo
Fri 10/12/07 11:44 AM
A man goes up to the top floor of a famous building, about 90 stories and sits up at the bar.
The Man sitting next to him looked like he had had a few, and then with out warning that man took off out of his seat,ran twards the plate glass window and smashes through it and falls twards the ground. 30 seconds later the man comes floating back up to the broken window as if pushed by a strong gust of wind,and climbs back into the bar. " I'll have what he's having", "Hey Pal How'd you do that?" the man said " Well, It's real easy, Ya just have a few shots and when ya get your courage up ya just run and jump out and the wind will carry you back up." "Cool" said the man and he resumed takeing shots. After a few shots he was feeling rather brave and proceded to run and jump out of the building, he fell and splatted on the sidewalk and died. The Bartender turns to the man still at the bar and says " Superman? You sure can be a ButtHead when your drinking.

Mac's photo
Wed 10/10/07 11:18 AM
where do we draw the line at hurting someones feelings? I may be offended that someone used the word "FAMILY" or the term "Get over It" where exactly do we cross the line?

Mac's photo
Wed 10/10/07 10:55 AM
RELAX!, Have a Beer! Or perhaps a glass of Opus 1, or a Silver Oak. Or maybe a ....well, thats for the Jamacia Trip!!.... :)

Mac's photo
Wed 10/10/07 10:50 AM
Hi Teddy,
Thanks for the post, However I do think that we all in this country have a tendancy to get hurt to easy and make a big deal of it. If one doesn't intend to hurt anyone but someone gets hurt, that person should just write and ask about it and the writer can say I'm sorry...Over and done with. Please let's not censor everything in order that we may offend unintensionaly........ I want to be able to write what I'd like, all within respectable guidelines (no threats or profanity) other than that, let it ride.
Hope I havn't offended, Live Free or Die!!
Take Care, Wayne

Mac's photo
Wed 10/10/07 09:55 AM
Hi Krickett,
Welcome aboard!!!
Have a great Day!

Mac's photo
Wed 10/03/07 12:02 PM
I ran upon a blade of grass
umungst the canopys moon
and off in the distance I can hear
the calling of an errie Loon

A nest it builds,that blade of grass
and yet somehow past the test
for a pair of loons,with no need of loam
a perfect place for a lakeside Home

Mac's photo
Wed 10/03/07 11:15 AM
I wonder If I could write about a blade of grass...? hmmmmm Be back soon!!

Mac's photo
Wed 10/03/07 10:46 AM
Your Eyes Share your Story
of all your hopes and dreams
Sandy beaches,Crystal nights
Snowy Mountains,and trickling streams

Your Eyes Share a single Moment
yet all of them all together
just a glance inside your eyes
and your in mine forever
10-3-07 Wayne

Mac's photo
Wed 10/03/07 10:45 AM
Your Eyes Share the Story
of all your hopes and dreams
Sandy beaches,Crystal nights
Snowy Mountains,and trickling streams

Your Eyes Share a single Moment
yet all of them all together
just a glance inside your eyes
and your in mine forever
10-3-07 Wayne

Mac's photo
Wed 10/03/07 07:02 AM
the last line should read "We're hear forever,right here at home

Mac's photo
Wed 10/03/07 06:57 AM
LOL thats my first atempt at a Poem.......And just because I saw a few on here and thought I'd give it a try....I just wish I could find her....Nice to dream though...

Mac's photo
Wed 10/03/07 06:49 AM
The Crossroads are lonley this time of year
The leaves are fallin' and the air is so clear
I stand in the center my head hung so low
My head or my heart,which way will I go

Some strangers appear from the East and the West
Neither of which I want to know Best
The offers are made both bitter and sweet
but they get to close and I can feel the heat

With a tear in my eye and a brand new start
I look to the South and North in search of your heart
When a glow in the distance,and her soft golden hair
She lifted my heart, I feel no dispair

She led me away from the Crossroads that day
Her warmth and her Love I could never repay
She looked in my eye,and they'll never roam
We were here forever,right here at Home.

Mac's photo
Tue 10/02/07 09:09 AM

Should we let her in around the campfire? she needs to learn Coom by ya (sp)....lol Inside Joke
WELCOME!!!

Mac's photo
Tue 10/02/07 08:32 AM
coomba ya my lord coomba ya
WHERE IS THAT FATTY?
coomba ya my lord coomba ya
OOOOHHHH LORD
coomba ya
Come on Mike Sing with us!!!

Mac's photo
Tue 10/02/07 08:26 AM
MY ANSWER TO "MIKE" :
Sorry Mike,
I now understand why this was done....Your a Bay Area Man, And i will not do this again. My error. Thanks for making me aware. My appollies to everyone.
Oh what is it that is Going on out there at Oakland Airport, as well as in SF last week?? Something to do with our men in uniform....I think I missed the report.
Thanks again, Wayne

Mac's photo
Tue 10/02/07 08:23 AM
Hey this is from our friend Mike,maybe we need to invite him to the campfire.... Heaven forbid if someone got offended....infact I'm offended by people who are offended...lol

I deleted your topic because of this line:

Every time I fill up, my mind goes to Sept.11th 2001, and what those "Ala" lovin' Whores have done to this Country,and this World. I don't mean that all Muslums are terrorists,but so far all tarroerists have been Muslum...pretty much speaks for itself.

You're free to debate any topic you'd like on these forums as long as you follow the forum rules, one of which is that you cannot insult or denigrate other religions.

I think the topic you posted is interesting. But please make sure to discuss it in a manner that adheres to the forum rules.

Thanks,
Mike

Mac's photo
Tue 10/02/07 08:09 AM
NICE EVERYONE!!
I'm starting to feel the Oil Crisis and the terroist problem go away as we sit here joining hands, .....wait a sec Pass that over here ,It's My turn!!

Mac's photo
Tue 10/02/07 07:51 AM
Let's all sit around the LEFT side of the Campfire holding hands and singing in harmony, Love Songs and put flowers in our hair,and have ever lasting talks of Peace and Love and trangquility, save the owls, and etc.....That'll get stuff done! Wow! what was I thinking about trying to actually Make things happen earlier....Whew I'm feeling much better now.....Hey man, Don't Bogart that huh?.....lol

Previous 1