Community > Posts By > Dragoness

Dragoness's photo
Tue 02/21/12 09:24 PM

No, all you have to do is sign the contract. Poof! You are married.

Some things are easier to get into that out of.

You are correct.

Commitment on the other hand is worked on and nurtured if important to someone.

That is why marriage is more then just a piece of paper. It's a concept, it is discipline, it is faithfulness. It is giving your life for this person you married. Handing it over to them on a silver platter promising/vowing to be there for them and with them for eterntiy.

No marriage is legal document that is binding for legal matters.

It is a piece of paper.

People can make complete commitment to each other without it.

Dragoness's photo
Tue 02/21/12 09:20 PM

"Amen" simply means agreement. Religions don't own that word.

And I was being facetious...lol

Dragoness's photo
Tue 02/21/12 09:18 PM
What kind of life would it be going through it begging forgiveness for being human from a non existent entity?

I feel sorry for those who buy that garbage.

Dragoness's photo
Tue 02/21/12 09:14 PM

Getting it out of people's minds that religion (falsely) signifies good character would eliminate this falsehood in society that religion is a solution to anything. When it isn't.

no "religion" is not the answer to anything. It's only "religion" to atheists and people whom lack the faith. Inside the belief, we know no "religion". Only God's word.

So that's just like when I tell people that "sin" is a word owned by religions. If you are an atheist, you can't sin because there is no such thing. "Sin" is disobedience of God and for an atheist, there is no God to disobey.

I believe in free will so I don't believe I have to obey anyone. I am my own final authority. I'm a grown up.

:thumbsup: GROWN UPS!!!!:thumbsup:

Dragoness's photo
Tue 02/21/12 09:13 PM

Yeh con men use that term all the time.

"Christian God fearing man seeks slut for good time."

Amen sister:wink: laugh

funny that you used the word "amen". you just acknowledged the fact that the reason con men get away with using the term "god fearing" is that the term is widely accepted as meaning trustworthy (good character)

People fear what they don't understand and hate what they can't conquer.
Andrew Smith

Which is exactly why society needs to quit giving a false reverence to religion that isn't true. Then it won't falsely signify trustworthy as it isn't.

Dragoness's photo
Tue 02/21/12 09:09 PM
Tomato tomauto

Religion/god/whatever signifies no greater or better character in a person than none at all.

Dragoness's photo
Tue 02/21/12 09:05 PM

No, all you have to do is sign the contract. Poof! You are married.

Some things are easier to get into that out of.

You are correct.

Commitment on the other hand is worked on and nurtured if important to someone.

Dragoness's photo
Tue 02/21/12 09:02 PM
Getting it out of people's minds that religion (falsely) signifies good character would eliminate this falsehood in society that religion is a solution to anything. When it isn't.

Dragoness's photo
Tue 02/21/12 08:58 PM

Yeh con men use that term all the time.

"Christian God fearing man seeks slut for good time."

Amen sister:wink: laugh

Dragoness's photo
Tue 02/21/12 08:53 PM
You mean "your opinion"....lol

Being religious is not a good character reference and people shouldn't be allowed to slide by on it.

Dragoness's photo
Tue 02/21/12 08:49 PM
noway laugh

Dragoness's photo
Tue 02/21/12 08:45 PM
It is not a good character reference no matter what and shouldn't be taken as such.

Religious people are just as wrong as non religious people.

Dragoness's photo
Tue 02/21/12 08:37 PM
Still is not a good character quality in that state either.

Dragoness's photo
Tue 02/21/12 08:36 PM
Fake Christians are less of a threat to this countries well being as the hard core fundamentalists but Christianity has served it's purposes in our development as humans and we have now outgrown it's teaching. It is not relevant to us anymore plus it is actually damaging to us now.

Dragoness's photo
Tue 02/21/12 08:28 PM
It makes me laugh to see "god fearing" as a good character quality listed in men's profiles.

Society has been bamboozled into believing that being religious is a good character reference.

It is not.

It makes absolutely no difference in leading to a good character.

Dragoness's photo
Tue 02/21/12 08:23 PM
Clinton, JFK and so far Obama is working on it.

Dragoness's photo
Tue 02/21/12 08:20 PM

is there a man out there who doesn't watch football? or at least is not totally obsessed by it? who could - miss a game (yes I uttered those words)??? to spend time with a woman?

just curious

Yes I was in a relationship with a guy who only watched the superbowl for the party that went with it and otherwise he didn't watch football or basketball.

It didn't work out with him but he is out there somewhere.

Dragoness's photo
Tue 02/21/12 08:12 PM

So far how many people have died from this event?

Problem is we will never really know the full death toll from the reactor. There isn't even a statistic anywhere I can find to show the deaths from radiation and there has to be some. So it is being covered up for some reason.

Dragoness's photo
Tue 02/21/12 07:54 PM
Bible verses explain nothing to anyone unless you have been brainwashed to believe they do.

Dragoness's photo
Tue 02/21/12 07:50 PM
Edited by Dragoness on Tue 02/21/12 07:50 PM
I have rethought this question.

By definition of sin, yea, free will is sin in the Christian religion.

As long as you make a choice that goes with Christianity then it is disguised as free will but once you make a choice not in line with Christianity it is sin.

So yea free will is sin in one sense.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25