Community > Posts By > Dragoness

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/14/12 08:36 PM

whats your opinion on the death penalty?

The death penalty shows proof a dumber human race than we should have been by now.

Antiquated barbarism of neandrathal quality.

i have to disagree, i believe in survival of the fittest, natural selection... if your dumb enough to do something that warrants the death penalty, then they deserve what they get. An eye for an eye law is not all bad... the muslims actually have a good philosophy there.

It shows ignorance to believe that retribution can be achieved by brutality for brutality.

I and others are waiting patiently for some humans to outgrow their neandrathalic tendencies.

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/14/12 08:29 PM
Hell, the right wing crazies act like it is a coveted event and we can't even get almost half of our eligible citizens to vote they are too lazy to participate in their government.

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/14/12 08:25 PM

no, it makes the most sense... you have to have an ID for everything else, including a stinking library card, but not to elect our leaders? why are all you libs so against this? sounds like yall are scared of losing an election, by having the election running fairly.

Sounds like you bought into the fear mongering they hoped you would...lol sorry for ya.

I have no fear of fraud at the polls because I vote and have been verified by my name and address when I go to the poll to vote. When I registered to vote I showed an ID so they have me on file and check it when I get into the voter booth.

They aren't going to make me paranoid of the non existent.

But carry on if you must.

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/14/12 08:20 PM

i Hear so many times Ladys say i can't eat that its to fattening or i need to lose some weight don't you think? and i talking about some ladys that were even really thin worrying about that now me myself i love women that has something to hug i bet alot of guys would say the same thing you ladys worry way to much about weight but curious why??????? i mean in my books most look just great .i think ladys worry way to much:)so stop the worrying and know that us guys like you for you:banana: :smile: waving

No I don't worry about my weight because if someone doesn't like me the way I am I don't want them around anyway but I do show concern for my health and I eat healthy to be healthy. I will not be skinny it isn't in my dna unless I am dying of some terrible disease.

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/14/12 08:17 PM

cheating on his wife. WTF???noway rofl shocked

"It is a man's worst nightmare but for Colombian farmer Luis Alfonso Sanchez it seemed the logical thing to do. The 40-year-old decided to castrate himself to avoid cheating on his wife who refused to have sex with him." - INNews

Penis had control over him it seems or so he felt.

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/14/12 08:12 PM

whats your opinion on the death penalty?

The death penalty shows proof a dumber human race than we should have been by now.

Antiquated barbarism of neandrathal quality.

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/14/12 08:11 PM
It will get over turned because they aleady verify you are a registered voter when you walk in to the voter booth.

So it isn't needed.

It is just a bunch of right wing fear mongering rhetoric that is meant to make those who agree with the unjust craziness of the right wing, that they are not the minority but they are having their election stolen, which isn't true. The fact of the matter is the right wing ideology is not a just or right way for us to live and is slowly dying off due to people getting more enlightened.

Dragoness's photo
Tue 03/13/12 08:50 PM
I believe it should be allowed and assisted by someone who will make sure it is not unsuccessful so there will not be a worse situation than in the beginning.

It will shorten outrageous hospital bills that relatives or tax payers have to shoulder.

Dragoness's photo
Tue 03/13/12 08:39 PM
Yea they should wear what they want as with everyone. If it gets them arrested that will be their business.

I have seen more than I ever need to on a skinny person and was just as bothered by it if it would have been a bigger person.

Social prejudice teaches us that one is worse but it is the same. Tight clothes on a skinny person is just as inappropriate if it is inappropriate.

Dragoness's photo
Mon 03/12/12 09:25 PM
LOL

It is a good deal to see they are helping them to institute it effectively.

Dragoness's photo
Mon 03/12/12 09:20 PM
He shouldn't be proselytizing on the job especially on a government job.

It is part of his employment agreement that he wouldn't bring his religion to work.

Dragoness's photo
Mon 03/12/12 09:05 PM

Thomas Drake
Salon.com
Sun, 11 Mar 2012 09:30 CDT
Print
© Tony Powell
Thomas Drake
Thomas Drake on life inside the National Security Agency and the price of truth telling

Thomas Drake, the whistle-blower whom the Obama administration tried and failed to prosecute for leaking information about waste, fraud and abuse at the National Security Agency, now works at an Apple store in Maryland. In an interview with Salon, Drake laughed about the time he confronted Attorney General Eric Holder at his store while Holder perused the gadgetry on display with his security detail around him. When Drake started asking Holder questions about his case, America's chief law enforcement officer turned and fled the store.

But the humor drained away quickly from Drake's thin and tired face as he recounted his ordeal since 2010 when federal prosecutors charged him with violating the Espionage Act for retaining classified information they believed he would pass on to then Baltimore Sun reporter Siobhan Gorman. While Drake never disclosed classified information, he did pass on unclassified information to Gorman revealing that the NSA had wasted billions of taxpayers' dollars on Trailblazer, a contractor-heavy intelligence software program that failed to find terrorist threats in the tsunami of digital data the agency was sucking up globally - and sometimes unconstitutionally. While Trailblazer burned through cash, in the process enriching many NSA employees turned contractors, Drake found that another software program named ThinThread had already met the core requirements of a federal acquisition regulation that governed the proposed system at a sliver of the cost, all while protecting American civil liberties at the code level. The NSA leadership, however, had already bet their careers on Trailblazer. So Drake blew the whistle, first to Congress, then to the Department of Defense Inspector General's Office, and finally, and fatefully, to Gorman.

Last June, the government's case collapsed. On the eve of trial, all 10 counts were dropped. In a Kafkaesque turn of events, Drake actually helped the government find a misdemeanor to charge him with - exceeding authorized use of an NSA computer - so federal prosecutors could save face. Once facing 35 years behind bars, Drake pled guilty to the misdemeanor charge and was sentenced to one year of probation and 240 hours of community service, what he sardonically calls "his penance."

But his legal battles haven't ended. Currently, Drake, along with the four other whistle-blowers he worked with to expose NSA waste, fraud and abuse, are fighting to get their property back that the FBI confiscated during its criminal investigations. Once a registered Republican and now a self-described "free-speech absolutist," Drake describes the NSA as a rogue agency that operates in a black box that the public cannot penetrate.

Drake, along with his attorney Jesselyn Radack of the Government Accountability Project, sat down for a three-hour interview with Salon. Here are some excerpts from our conversation.
more here http://www.sott.net/articles/show/242771-NSA-Whistle-Blower-Obama-Worse-than-Bush-

Connection to Obama wasn't made at all so don't know how it made it into the title but it sounds like sour grapes to me.

He got caught doing stuff he wasn't suppose to and plead guilty to a plea on it and it is now cryin about it.

Dragoness's photo
Mon 03/12/12 05:00 PM
This untrue garbage that if one went to a voter booth, they would know it was garbage.

Dragoness's photo
Mon 03/12/12 04:59 PM

I didn't know dead people could vote and be verified,hmmm.

That would be a live person using a dead persons voting card

much harder to get a dead person's ID though......

Again not happening often enough to worry about. People do not die in the millions at a time here yet.

Dragoness's photo
Mon 03/12/12 04:57 PM

Why don't they just call em what they are...Criminals! They are of course talking about ILLEGALS.

URGENT: Justice Department blocks new law requiring Texas residents to present photo identification before voting, citing concerns that it would restrict Hispanic voters.

http://www.foxnews.com/

If people actually voted they would realize that at the voting booths there are checkers who make sure you are on the list as a registered voter at the right address.

There is no need to have an ID as you are verified before you vote.

Just another right wing propaganda garbage thing that is untrue and stupid.

I didn't know dead people could vote and be verified,hmmm.

I am sure that doesn't happen too damn often.

It is hard enough to get Americans to vote in the first place, they are too lazy to vote. None of the non Americans would be on the registered voter list to be able to vote so we know they aren't voting either.

Dragoness's photo
Mon 03/12/12 04:45 PM
Oh and it doesn't have anything to do with Obama.

It is just some stupid garbage that isn't accurate at all.

You are verified as a registered voter at a valid address on their list when you go in or you have to use a provisional vote and they are not gonna be used if you can't be verified.

Dragoness's photo
Mon 03/12/12 04:41 PM
Edited by Dragoness on Mon 03/12/12 04:42 PM

Why don't they just call em what they are...Criminals! They are of course talking about ILLEGALS.

URGENT: Justice Department blocks new law requiring Texas residents to present photo identification before voting, citing concerns that it would restrict Hispanic voters.

http://www.foxnews.com/

If people actually voted they would realize that at the voting booths there are checkers who make sure you are on the list as a registered voter at the right address.

There is no need to have an ID as you are verified before you vote.

Just another right wing propaganda garbage thing that is untrue and stupid.

Dragoness's photo
Fri 03/09/12 01:14 PM
You know they could apply their ignorance to the fact that they do have insurance(Congresscare). Pretend they don't have it and then when they need it, it'll just be there suddenly.

Dragoness's photo
Fri 03/09/12 01:11 PM
Lead Plaintiff In Health Care Reform Suit Files For Bankruptcy With Medical Debt

By Annie-Rose Strasser on Mar 9, 2012 at 11:30 am

The lead plaintiff in the legal case against the Affordable Care Act filed for bankruptcy after accruing nearly $5,000 in medical debt. According to the Los Angeles Times, plaintiff Mary Brown was uninsured last fall when her husband’s medical bills stacked up to $4,500. That, combined with other debt they had accumulated, led the couple to file for bankruptcy:

Brown, reached by telephone Thursday, said the medical bills were her husband’s. “I always paid my bills, as well as my medical bills,” she said angrily. “I never said medical insurance is not a necessity. It should be anyone’s right to what kind of health insurance they have.

“I believe that anyone has unforeseen things that happen to them that are beyond their control,” Brown said. “Who says I don’t have insurance right now?”

Brown “doesn’t have insurance. She doesn’t want to pay for it. And she doesn’t want the government to tell her she has to have it,” according to Karen Harned, a lawyer for the National Federation of Independent Business.

Brown may be focused on health care choices, but American taxpayers have another concern. Sixty-two percent of people who file for personal bankruptcy do so because of medical bills, placing those debt burdens on the American taxpayer. And while Brown’s husband may have run up his medical bills, others take the less medically responsible road and decline preventive treatment so they can avoid high medical bills in the short term (but risk more problems later).

Other opponents of the Affordable Care Act may argue for a consumer-driven market on health care plans, the fact is that the plans people chose, or their choice not to have one, effects everyone. The Affordable Care Act, on the other hand, may already be slowing health care costs.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2012/03/09/441386/lead-plaintiff-in-health-care-reform-case-filed-bankruptcy-with-medical-debt/?mobile=nc

Well ignorance is a hard thing to over come sometimes.

The tax payers are still paying those medical bills. Better to have a plan and a set up before hand and pay for it that way then at a higher rate for the emergency care later.

Dragoness's photo
Fri 03/09/12 12:40 PM
Hmmm, well since it was hard to read, I am taking from it that I should seek higher knowledge and compassion. I can do what without Buddha, no offense here of course.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25