Community > Posts By > madamx7316

madamx7316's photo
Wed 08/20/14 07:40 PM

i have 9 tats drinker

Prove itdevil
:laughing:

woot

you fellas are bad bad boys.... i love it! hahahaha BLONDIE where are you.... pinky... stormy.... help, i need backup!!! hahaha

madamx7316's photo
Wed 08/20/14 07:39 PM

i have 9 tats drinker

Prove itdevil
:laughing:

ohhhhhh my!!! hehehe

madamx7316's photo
Wed 08/20/14 07:36 PM

Thank you Madam for your feedback.biggrin

you're quite welcome dear

madamx7316's photo
Tue 08/19/14 11:13 PM
welcome! jump in the forums and get to know ppl... have some fun!

madamx7316's photo
Tue 08/19/14 11:12 PM
i have 9 tats drinker

madamx7316's photo
Tue 08/19/14 11:09 PM
about yourself, or something that no one probably knows about you...

me? i play 4 instruments

madamx7316's photo
Tue 08/19/14 11:01 PM

As long as your paying child support, a judge will give you part custody.Go to the court house they will tell you what you need to do.

Actually child support and visitation rights are two different things. Just because one is order to pay child support does not give them rights to visitation.

If it has been ordered by the courts for one to see their kids then they have that right. If no orders have been filed by the courts then there is no rights until it is done.

If one truly wants to see their kids they must go through the courts to in fact get that right.

100% correct, i worked for the welfare dept for quite some time. child support, paying it or not is completely separate. a person can get total visitation rights with or without paying for them. your visitation rights need to be filed in family court.

madamx7316's photo
Tue 08/19/14 10:58 PM

idk to be honest, i took myself off the market about 2 1/2 yrs ago after my divorce and since i now dont have an interest in dating im being asked out a lot. so maybe...

It's true. Guys want what they can't have. So do women...*sigh*..It's a vicious circle...:tongue:

you're right about that! drinker

madamx7316's photo
Tue 08/19/14 10:55 PM
i paint and play 4 instruments. i love the arts... the beauty of art is that there is no wrong way... its all beautiful...

madamx7316's photo
Tue 08/19/14 10:40 PM
oops sorry think i posted this in the wrong catagory again lol...

madamx7316's photo
Tue 08/19/14 10:38 PM

Because the men our age have desired the much younger women...sooooo...that leaves the younger guys for the older women...laugh Seriously, they either want to be taught something, or they appreciate the level of maturity, or they're after an easy life hoping to get their hands on what you've worked your whole life to attain. It can be a very good thing or a very bad thing, so you need to be sure they are after you for all the right reasons. Don't rule them out but be cautious and never underestimate motives. :smile:

forgot one

they may assume the older woman will just shower them with appreciation for the 'privilege' of their youthful company

a spin on the gold digging woman, but its a young male and the gold is gifts and support and attention

drinker

madamx7316's photo
Tue 08/19/14 10:36 PM
ohhhhh i love being right!!! hehehehe

right on mikey.... spice up your profile, give the ladies something to read or to grab their interest. yes, pics rock! but in my opinion pics where looks like you're showing off can send a mix signal like you're full of yourself (like flexing without a shirt and such, not saying you are) or pics of you and another girl unless you state its not a girlfriend can make ladies shy away thinking you're on here playin games, etc.... just my opinions for what its worth

madamx7316's photo
Tue 08/19/14 10:28 PM

idk to be honest, i took myself off the market about 2 1/2 yrs ago after my divorce and since i now dont have an interest in dating im being asked out a lot. so maybe...

I'm actually curious how this will go. laugh

could be interesting... ill be sure to update the situation lmao

madamx7316's photo
Tue 08/19/14 10:25 PM
i find fwb is a very hard thing for two ppl to do. usually one one ends up really getting the benefits, while the other sits and waits for the other to call. ive never had a fwb relationship but ive seen many and havent seen one that actually worked totally. also, one ends up having jealousy issues or gaining emotional feelings that cause problems in the situation. jmo for what its worth darlin....

madamx7316's photo
Tue 08/19/14 10:22 PM
maybe i should reconsider! haha drinker flowerforyou

madamx7316's photo
Tue 08/19/14 10:21 PM
the best way to get to know people is to get involved in the forums... jump in and be yourself... have some fun... relax. when you're not looking is when she shows up darlin... drinker

madamx7316's photo
Tue 08/19/14 10:20 PM
oh zippy i love it when im right!!! lol :P

madamx7316's photo
Tue 08/19/14 10:16 PM
welcome to the dark side, beer and cookies in the foyer.... pitchfork

jump in the forums is the best way to get to know ppl, have fun, be yourself and good luck!!

madamx7316's photo
Tue 08/19/14 10:15 PM

thanks y'all

((((stormy))) is that you? my old partner in crime???? flowerforyou

Totally me!flowerforyou waving

omg i thought so!!! i tried to email you to ask, but it wouldnt let me lol.... so awesome to see you!!!!! drinker

WHAT? Holy mac & cheese! Hold on a second...grumble

im excited to have my partner in crime back....whooohooo.... who can we torture? lol i just recently came back in myself.... i dont know too many in here anymore,but getting to know em... drinker

madamx7316's photo
Tue 08/19/14 10:13 PM

i have one.... kinda creeps me out... he has found me on my fb, tagged, somehow got my cell# and now on here... WOW.... idk what to do about it. he hasnt threatened me in anyway but.... sending love notes and emails/texts... im managed to block him but yet he makes new profiles and starts again... idk who he is... really weird!!!

Dat Wasnt Me : )~
i don't stay where i am not wanted

lol... hugs my friend!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25