Community > Posts By > madamx7316

madamx7316's photo
Tue 08/19/14 10:13 PM

Am I the only person in the world that's never had a stalker???....Should I feel left out?...:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

im secretly stalking you.... shhhhhh dont tell.... hehehe :tongue: laugh drinker bigsmile pitchfork

Now you have TWO stalkers...lol...:banana:

whoohoooo :banana: :banana:

madamx7316's photo
Tue 08/19/14 10:09 PM

thanks y'all

((((stormy))) is that you? my old partner in crime???? flowerforyou

Totally me!flowerforyou waving

omg i thought so!!! i tried to email you to ask, but it wouldnt let me lol.... so awesome to see you!!!!! drinker

madamx7316's photo
Tue 08/19/14 10:07 PM
thanks y'all

((((stormy))) is that you? my old partner in crime???? flowerforyou

madamx7316's photo
Tue 08/19/14 09:21 PM
idk to be honest, i took myself off the market about 2 1/2 yrs ago after my divorce and since i now dont have an interest in dating im being asked out a lot. so maybe...

madamx7316's photo
Tue 08/19/14 09:16 PM
i do me, whatever works for my mood.... i guess im a little of both. right now, im sporting some cut offs and a white tank, sitting on the lanai, sipping coffee and wishing it could stay this temp during the day! lol

madamx7316's photo
Tue 08/19/14 09:14 PM

Am I the only person in the world that's never had a stalker???....Should I feel left out?...:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

im secretly stalking you.... shhhhhh dont tell.... hehehe :tongue: laugh drinker bigsmile pitchfork

madamx7316's photo
Tue 08/19/14 09:13 PM
i have one.... kinda creeps me out... he has found me on my fb, tagged, somehow got my cell# and now on here... WOW.... idk what to do about it. he hasnt threatened me in anyway but.... sending love notes and emails/texts... im managed to block him but yet he makes new profiles and starts again... idk who he is... really weird!!!

madamx7316's photo
Tue 08/19/14 09:10 PM

Happy birthday, madamx!

thanks sweetie!!!... ive not celebrated a bday since i was 11. i guess my sisters got together and have quite the event planned for tonight.... im a little nervous knowing them lol. my daughter took my grandson out all afternoon shopping for it.... im scared! haha

madamx7316's photo
Tue 08/19/14 09:09 PM
prayers....

madamx7316's photo
Tue 08/19/14 09:07 PM
ever have one? what did you do about it?

madamx7316's photo
Tue 08/19/14 09:07 PM

A style for every day of the week.....except Sunday.

there's an idea!

madamx7316's photo
Tue 08/19/14 09:02 PM
my 29th birthday today..... again lol....

madamx7316's photo
Sat 08/16/14 10:33 AM

Well... there's LaVey's "Church of Satan" and Satanism and then there's actually worshiping Satan.

LaVey was a somewhat subversive elitist and denounced what he found to be hypocritical in the text of Christian works, but was himself an Atheist and emphasized that each individual should establish his or herself as an individual worthy of their own worship, not the worship of others or towards others.

Then you have the poetic elements of Lucifer, the Morning Star, the most beloved of the fallen. Check out Dante or Eminescu for some fun reading on that. Dante chose to focus less on the story and more on the imagery and irony of that fun. Eminescu wrote a brilliant poem depicting Lucifer as the Morning Star who is unaware of any inherent malevolence.

Worshiping Satan seems strange to me though, as it would admit that there is a god capable of creating a hell, and it doesn't seem like Satan would be taking job applications for baristas.

what i find funny about lavey was on his death bed, he was said to had some sort of epiphany and said "what have i done" and asked for forgiveness... its funny how ppl claim to be an atheist and in times of trouble the first thing they say is "oh God" lol.... idk... one of lavey's first and loyal followers was at his bedside during this time and has become christian and spending her life tying to warn other followers to change their ways....

kinda like during war time,i've heard a lot of soldiers say "there's no such thing as an Athiest in a fox-hole!",meaning you might claim to be Athiest but when the fire fight starts,you're praying to God you don't get killed

you got it babe!

madamx7316's photo
Fri 08/15/14 01:46 PM

nice!!

madamx7316's photo
Fri 08/15/14 01:45 PM

SUNDAY

thats a great look... i must try it! lol

madamx7316's photo
Fri 08/15/14 11:44 AM
thats hot!!!

madamx7316's photo
Fri 08/15/14 11:38 AM

yeah... prove it..lol

ohhhhh myyyyy lol

buckle up babycakes!!! woot woot!!! drinker drool drool drool

Im watching this thread. That was a challenge and i vote for madame X. U go girl. Wipe the mingle floor with his azzzzzz. Whoot whootlaugh

lmao i think No1 could give me a run for my money... but im willing to give it go.... i do love me a challenge.... hehehehe

madamx7316's photo
Fri 08/15/14 11:37 AM
now alister crowely.... that was one sick ticket!!!

madamx7316's photo
Fri 08/15/14 11:35 AM

Well... there's LaVey's "Church of Satan" and Satanism and then there's actually worshiping Satan.

LaVey was a somewhat subversive elitist and denounced what he found to be hypocritical in the text of Christian works, but was himself an Atheist and emphasized that each individual should establish his or herself as an individual worthy of their own worship, not the worship of others or towards others.

Then you have the poetic elements of Lucifer, the Morning Star, the most beloved of the fallen. Check out Dante or Eminescu for some fun reading on that. Dante chose to focus less on the story and more on the imagery and irony of that fun. Eminescu wrote a brilliant poem depicting Lucifer as the Morning Star who is unaware of any inherent malevolence.

Worshiping Satan seems strange to me though, as it would admit that there is a god capable of creating a hell, and it doesn't seem like Satan would be taking job applications for baristas.

what i find funny about lavey was on his death bed, he was said to had some sort of epiphany and said "what have i done" and asked for forgiveness... its funny how ppl claim to be an atheist and in times of trouble the first thing they say is "oh God" lol.... idk... one of lavey's first and loyal followers was at his bedside during this time and has become christian and spending her life tying to warn other followers to change their ways....

madamx7316's photo
Fri 08/15/14 11:30 AM
lol

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25