Community > Posts By > madamx7316

madamx7316's photo
Wed 08/20/14 08:30 PM

ok then...thx a lot:heart: flowers

anytime sweet cheeks!! :heart: flowerforyou

madamx7316's photo
Wed 08/20/14 08:28 PM
now that im not familiar with but i will do some checking... im pretty good at research hehehe.... there has to be a way... (i also hate taking no for an answer lol) :tongue:

madamx7316's photo
Wed 08/20/14 08:28 PM
i changed my cell number today my daughter was insisting i do so. he has deleted his profile on here, but if i hear from him again... i will act on it... it was funny at first, its kinda not so funny now that i think about him possibly knowing more info on me than i care for him to know.

madamx7316's photo
Wed 08/20/14 08:25 PM
thanks lil!!!

madamx7316's photo
Wed 08/20/14 08:24 PM
no honey, you're going for the wrong grants.... i will email you the info. you can get grants to help with cost of other expenses as well to help with living expenses while you attend school. not to mention there are sooooo many private grants you can apply for... its amazing what is out there. grants you dont have to pay back. there is also student loans which are given at lower rates and you dont have to pay on until you graduate but i recommend paying some on them before.

madamx7316's photo
Wed 08/20/14 08:19 PM
my honest opinion on this... i was a single parent... i had worked 2 jobs, devoted my time to my daughter and did what i had to do. after she reached a certain age, it was time for mom to have a little of a life as well. she had her friends and did her things and i did too. luckily my friends also had children and loved her so we all did things together as well. as for dating, i started dating and was cautious about who i brought around her until i felt it was right. but if you arent happy, you cant make anyone else happy either. its not being selfish its just being human. you need adult interaction just as they need interaction with people their ages.

madamx7316's photo
Wed 08/20/14 08:15 PM
lmao.... dayum girl you know me too well!!! hehehehe pitchfork

madamx7316's photo
Wed 08/20/14 08:15 PM
nom nom nom hahaha

madamx7316's photo
Wed 08/20/14 08:13 PM

secret: im 3 1/2 yrs from my phd in psychology and masters in human services, ive maintained a 4.0 all along the way.... (see i only ACT stupid hahahaha)

that is awesome...congrats...I only have a high school diploma...

ty and congrats to you too! education no matter what level is awesome!! so many dont make it as far as you did... im proud of you!!! xoxo

awww thx.....I should have gone further but I didn't get accepted into the program I wanted so I gave up....now I kick myself everyday...I should have been a teacher.

babycakes, its never too late!! i was accepted and fully paid for for law school directly out of HS, well, being the age i was and knowing everything (so i thought) i had a wild fun summer of drinking and fun... ended up preg. my family gave me the choice, adoption/abortion/on my own... needless to say i have a beautiful 26 yr old daughter and a fabulous 4 yr old grandson.... i went back later in life... changed directions tho. everything happens for a reason if you have a dream... go for it! file that fafsa, its free, get those grants (id be glad to help, im also a grant writer), get signed up even if you start with online classes or at a community college part time... i have all the faith in the world in you!!! GO GET EM TIGER!!!GRRRRRR flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

madamx7316's photo
Wed 08/20/14 08:09 PM
am i aloud to say what im thinking on here or will i get in trouble? hahaha pitchfork

madamx7316's photo
Wed 08/20/14 08:05 PM

secret: im 3 1/2 yrs from my phd in psychology and masters in human services, ive maintained a 4.0 all along the way.... (see i only ACT stupid hahahaha)

that is awesome...congrats...I only have a high school diploma...

ty and congrats to you too! education no matter what level is awesome!! so many dont make it as far as you did... im proud of you!!! xoxo

madamx7316's photo
Wed 08/20/14 08:00 PM

I'm not interested in anyone I know in the 'real world', but I'm curious.. How would you approach someone/let them know you're single without blurting it out?

Especially for those of us that are single parents.

I'd walk up behind him, and smack him on the azz...hehe....:tongue:

are we related??? lmao.... i have no filter between brain and mouth so yeah... id blurt it out haha...

madamx7316's photo
Wed 08/20/14 07:56 PM

surprised mature babe wiff no teef perhaps?

hey... they charge extra to take them teef out! lmao

madamx7316's photo
Wed 08/20/14 07:54 PM
had a super awesome day today... pool party at my sisters, between the sun, beer and food.... im whooped! great bday!!! thanks to those who sent me bday wishes!! was surprised to get the messages, i appreciated them all! xoxo

madamx7316's photo
Wed 08/20/14 07:51 PM

madamx7316's photo
Wed 08/20/14 07:51 PM
lmao pinky... here and there hehehehe

madamx7316's photo
Wed 08/20/14 07:49 PM
ok...now y'all got me a little freaked out... someone told me today that he could track my address and other personal info from my cell number. idk if this is true?

madamx7316's photo
Wed 08/20/14 07:45 PM
im a sarcastic smart *** witch... oh wait... that wasnt a secret, ill have to think of another one....

madamx7316's photo
Wed 08/20/14 07:45 PM

i have 9 tats drinker

Prove itdevil
:laughing:

woot

you fellas are bad bad boys.... i love it! hahahaha BLONDIE where are you.... pinky... stormy.... help, i need backup!!! hahaha

I'm with the guys...prove it!!...lol!laugh

lmao oh hells bells pinky... id be in mingle jail scrubbing floors with my toothbrush with our buddy!!! hahaha.... im supposed to keep it PG hehehe....

madamx7316's photo
Wed 08/20/14 07:40 PM

I am a secret admirer of the lady who started this thread.....rofl

ohhhh i have an admirer.... woot woot drinker lmao

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25