Community > Posts By > madamx7316

madamx7316's photo
Thu 08/21/14 06:49 PM

What about my relationship with my gynecologist? It just seems like it's deeper than that...lol...laugh

lmao at least it wasnt your gastrointestinal doctor.... that could be a chitty situation~!!

madamx7316's photo
Thu 08/21/14 06:43 PM

I've got the monkey he took a cab to my house....by the way you owe me for the cab...

geezzzz everytime bash brings the monkey it cost us money.... he is worse than taking charley! ughhhhh

madamx7316's photo
Thu 08/21/14 06:39 PM
what does it mean when they're humping your leg?

madamx7316's photo
Thu 08/21/14 06:37 PM
noway noway noway noway

madamx7316's photo
Thu 08/21/14 06:30 PM
all i need to know is did you find the monkey? i been out all night looking for it! lol

ohhhh my we are speaking of the "secret sauce"? uh oh.....

madamx7316's photo
Thu 08/21/14 01:14 AM
welcome to the dark side... be afraid... be very afraid.... lol

madamx7316's photo
Thu 08/21/14 01:09 AM
this one is just too easy so im gonna back slowly outta the room lmao.... easy...easy.... dont hurt him.... easy... slowly..... smokin

madamx7316's photo
Thu 08/21/14 12:58 AM
id be happy to find a man who's balls are bigger than mine, never mind his muscles lmao drinker

madamx7316's photo
Thu 08/21/14 12:54 AM
OMG!!! i just saw the monkey running down the street in my SPOCK ears carrying your damn cactus!!! i believe charley was naked and chasing him ... oops there went the fuzz with their flashing lights.... im staying here behind the bushes...

madamx7316's photo
Thu 08/21/14 12:51 AM
well... ok.... it did pay for the beer and smoke that night... but damn, he promised me mc donalds and told me he loved me... that buttwipe threw me a milk bone and i didnt see him again. they wonder why im bitter and carry a riding crop....

madamx7316's photo
Thu 08/21/14 12:47 AM
heart and acdc here is my fav!

madamx7316's photo
Thu 08/21/14 12:45 AM

THIS.......all the above is sometimes why it's impossible to go to sleep.:laughing:

Don't got to bed yet! You might have to pick us up at the ER. We usually end up there.....:tongue:

yeah we're on a first name basis there.... but that one doctor, i dont like him, he snaps those rubber gloves and goes places that no man has ever gone before.... that bastad!!!! this time im taking the strap on... bend over im driving!!! lmao

Well...maybe ONE man has gone before...heehee...:tongue:

dang it bash, you promised you wouldnt tell!!! it was innocent i swear... he wanted to go deep space 6 and play star trek.... that SOB lied.... and i wore my spock ears for fricken nothing!!!

madamx7316's photo
Thu 08/21/14 12:32 AM

THIS.......all the above is sometimes why it's impossible to go to sleep.:laughing:

Don't got to bed yet! You might have to pick us up at the ER. We usually end up there.....:tongue:

yeah we're on a first name basis there.... but that one doctor, i dont like him, he snaps those rubber gloves and goes places that no man has ever gone before.... that bastad!!!! this time im taking the strap on... bend over im driving!!! lmao

madamx7316's photo
Thu 08/21/14 12:31 AM

we'll sleep when we die scoob.... wtf, we got it going on in here tonight.... we will be by as soon as i get No1 in the car! lol

madamx7316's photo
Thu 08/21/14 12:29 AM

this chit is getting good... we have me, bash and No1 in a car with maryjane, a stap on, rocking out with a cactus and a monkey.... oh hell, that's a normal friday night.... lets spice it up... hahahahaha

Spice it up? Should I call Charlie Sheen and invite him?....:tongue:

not a half bad idea... dang girl... im glad you're on top of things!!!

but dont let him hold the monkey, the last time we let him do that, it just wasnt pretty.....

True. We didn't have enough money to bail BOTH of them out. Dam, Charlie was pissed...lol

well i felt bad for the monkey, after all, charlie did some pretty obscene things and the poor monkey had to go thru a lot of therapy after that last trip.... just dont let charlie near the monkey this time.... lol i cant afford the damn monkey whisperer again... good grief...

madamx7316's photo
Thu 08/21/14 12:27 AM

My secret....glad I'm not in that car. That could end up being a car ride one would never forget....shocked

oh forgot we got JD in the car too so between maryjane and JD, there is a chance you might forget.... lol.... wanna ride??? hahaha

lol...HOLD THE BOAT! Who's JD and where did he come from?....

our buddy jack daniels lol

madamx7316's photo
Thu 08/21/14 12:23 AM
where the F is No1??? geesh i been out front honking for 45 minutes... if i gotta go in and get him again, im gonna take the riding crop in with me! last time, i caught him dancing in the hallway in my bra and panties to "ring my bell".... sighhhhhh idk what we are gonna do with him.... he is a handful....

madamx7316's photo
Thu 08/21/14 12:22 AM

this chit is getting good... we have me, bash and No1 in a car with maryjane, a stap on, rocking out with a cactus and a monkey.... oh hell, that's a normal friday night.... lets spice it up... hahahahaha

Spice it up? Should I call Charlie Sheen and invite him?....:tongue:

not a half bad idea... dang girl... im glad you're on top of things!!!

but dont let him hold the monkey, the last time we let him do that, it just wasnt pretty.....

madamx7316's photo
Thu 08/21/14 12:19 AM
Edited by madamx7316 on Thu 08/21/14 12:21 AM

My secret....glad I'm not in that car. That could end up being a car ride one would never forget....shocked

oh forgot we got JD in the car too so between maryjane and JD, there is a chance you might forget.... lol.... wanna ride??? hahaha

madamx7316's photo
Thu 08/21/14 12:18 AM

there's room in the car girl... we can put No1 in the middle hehehehe

Is there room for my cactus, too?....lol

No1 will have to hold it since he's in the middle and im driving lol

Then who's gonna hold my monkey?....lol

hmmmmmm well..... is he a good little monkey??? lol

Usually. If not, we got someone who's good at spanking him....lol

this is true, ill bring the riding crop my dear... we got this under control....

Uh, he's a monkey. Not a horse...lol...Bring a net.

well dang it... you said we was gonna spank him, ok i got the net... im bringing the riding crop anyways... never know.... lol

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25