Community > Posts By > Elfinwoman

Elfinwoman's photo
Tue 05/10/11 09:09 PM

Well, one thing about being a baby boomer is that the Record Industry has accommodated us with the 're-release of old songs. Examples? "Mrs. Brown, you've got a lovely 'Walker"-by Herman's Hermits....Or..."Papa got a kidney stone"-by the Temptations...Or..."I get by with a little help from 'Depends"-by the Beatles...Or..."I heard it thru the 'Grapenuts"-by Marvin Gaye...Or..."A whiter Shade of 'Hair'-by Procol Harem.

You are soooooo funny! Thanks, I appreciate the laughs!!!rofl rofl rofl rofl

Elfinwoman's photo
Tue 05/10/11 09:02 PM
Again, yoa are all so cute & funny! Think I'm gonna like it here!
bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Elfinwoman's photo
Tue 05/10/11 08:45 PM
Hi all! New to these forums, but I'd like to say...you ppl are hilarious! I love the jokes and quips....just wish I had a good one to post! Drats!!!

I know what I want, but I'm just too old for a 30 something boyfriend! LOL I mean...I got it, but nobody wants it!

Know wut I mean? Boohoo!sad :banana:

Elfinwoman's photo
Sun 02/06/11 11:34 AM
Hello all!

I am very new to this site, hoping to find my "last romance." That
being said...if you put God first, and don't let yourselves get into a compromising situation, then you can keep the natural urges at bay.
I am a mature woman, and still have desires, but I want to please God more. If I am fortunate enough to find a "true" Christian man, he will respect my wishes.
We must remember to date for quite awhile. We shouldn't be in any rush, because finding the "right" lifemate for ourselves is like going on a wonderful trip, and you want to pick the "right" "trip" at the right time. Right? LOL
We must communicate deeply, and thoroughly, and put God in the center of our relationships. You are looking for your best friend, and your best friend will always respect you. They willhave your best interests at heart, at least a "true" friend would. JMO