Community > Posts By > Deana64

Deana64's photo
Thu 11/29/07 02:06 PM
longhair are you taking over threads again?laugh

Deana64's photo
Thu 11/29/07 02:04 PM

Whats up with always saying "No strings attatched" But after Sex it all changes......why? and/or why even suggest it. Can someone explain this?

Because then I have to untie you laugh

Deana64's photo
Thu 11/29/07 11:32 AM
Edited by Deana64 on Thu 11/29/07 11:33 AM
a fly so I could annoy the crap out of people on a hot summer day

Deana64's photo
Thu 11/29/07 11:28 AM
a comedian but I was afraid of everyone laughing at me.:tongue:

Deana64's photo
Thu 11/29/07 11:24 AM
count me in :wink:

Deana64's photo
Thu 11/29/07 11:20 AM

A nice dinner and a slow dancebigsmile

Deal do I get to pick the music?:tongue:

Deana64's photo
Thu 11/29/07 11:18 AM
friends is not bad
it should mean that she wants to take things slower than usual
it cant be all bad see where it goes

Deana64's photo
Thu 11/29/07 11:12 AM

Bad News: I'm not hard to get.

Worse News: I do have a price.

WORST News: My price is awfully low!laugh laugh laugh laugh

how Low? laugh

Deana64's photo
Thu 11/29/07 11:08 AM
she and would go out for beer and then tear up the town :wink:

Deana64's photo
Thu 11/29/07 11:00 AM

Ok.happy

Merry Christmas Everybody by Slade
Little Drummer Boy as sung by Crosby and Bowie (duet)

that duet one is a good one I can hear the harmonies in my head now too cool:wink:

Deana64's photo
Thu 11/29/07 10:57 AM
Edited by Deana64 on Thu 11/29/07 10:58 AM
No I didn't find the man of my dreams or dirty thoughts yet laugh
but I finally got my confirmation on my latest job interviews and I start Monday at nine
YEA (we really need the dancing banana here)
its a management position in a fast food joint but the pay is fine for me and my son and I wont need to depend on the Ex for any help
at all that feels good for me.
now anything he sends for our son can be put aside for his future and thats a good thing.
no more temp service hooray so I will be cutting down my time here because I will be living at the job more than 50 hours a week hey I need it too. I really do love to fill my time in work especially now it will keep the mind occupied
So just to let you all know I still love you all and will continue to play here when ever possible
But I feel like I have a future again for me on a personal level
now to raise some H#&* this weekend my last one as a part time employee
YEA YEA YEA yea yea yea yea YEA YEAYEAYEA YEAYEAYEAYEAYEA dance with me everyonedrinker drinker drinker drinker
this is sad it dont take much to excite me anymore laugh noway :tongue:

Deana64's photo
Thu 11/29/07 10:48 AM
for fun love the billy quire version of
Christmas is time to say I love you :wink:

for serious I cannot sit through O HOLY NIGHT with out getting tears

Deana64's photo
Wed 11/28/07 02:54 PM
Edited by Deana64 on Wed 11/28/07 02:55 PM
ok its not age

I met my current ex when he was nineteen
I was 28 we were married ten yrs we dated for years before that
the age thing was never our problem

but yes it took a long time for me to see that he was serious about us being together I had kids he was young and all that

there are allot of women here in all ages you just have to make your right connection thats all

Deana64's photo
Wed 11/28/07 12:55 PM
Hard to find a girl when.

when you are a girl and you don't date them laugh laugh laugh

Deana64's photo
Wed 11/28/07 12:54 PM
chelle belle does this mean you and I are finally going to the bar and raise some hell?laugh drinker drinker

Deana64's photo
Wed 11/28/07 11:16 AM
I was one of the school weirdos
yet I also know that some of the crap I endured I brought on my self
So I wouldn't harbor any grudges about someone from way back in the school days. I would first see if they had changed and grown up themselves before passing judgment ,or holding in that pain all this time.

Remember people really do not set out to be mean its the life they live. its that are they a follower or a leader its the lack of morels taught at home not saying that parents are bad they just don't think about it until it comes up in their lives with their kids kids have to be taught right from the get go compassion, understanding, tolerance, respect for all mankind

Deana64's photo
Wed 11/28/07 10:48 AM
white strips~ Blue orchiddrinker

Deana64's photo
Wed 11/28/07 10:47 AM

I've just decided to use JSH for friends only. I will be trying offline to find that special lady. If I can't find her then I'll do something my firends talked me out of doing when I was a teen. When I was a teen I was strongly considering taking holy ordrs to become a catholic priest. I'm confused should I keeep on trying or just give up and become a priest. I mean I'm not having sex now so If I were a priest there would be a reson for my celibacy. Should I keep on trying to find my future lady. Talk about being confused.

you are trying too hard
get out there, and here meet new people talk to them learn new things about others, be open to change thats what this is anyway right? you may learn some new things about your self too
get to know them.
but every one you talk to doesn't mean that there is going to be an instant spark you just don't know no matter how you plan to find a new relationship it will not go according to plan thats just reality.
Relax and go with your flow you might be surprised at your results
good luck

Deana64's photo
Wed 11/28/07 10:41 AM
remember its only been three weeks SLOW DOWN A BIT try not to bring past fears from other relationships into this one take time to breathe and get to know each other first

Deana64's photo
Wed 11/28/07 10:33 AM
my ex who wanted out and found himself someone to keep him company before he left the relationship.
Is miserable and a broken mess, when presented with us splitting up and him leaving I was in shock Couldn't believe it.
but I was able to put all things into perspective and take things to a point that made it good for me and my son.
He asks that I don't give him up completely now, I have to remind him that he left this I didn't but I did find a way to stop hurting and to move on.
I start dating and seeing people, old friends new ones and he gets all panicked and now wants to work things out. its been since July our complete split up.
yet he is still in his other relationship and doesn't know if he wants to end that yet. and my reply was why are we having this conversation? there is nothing for us to work out.
I was willing to work on our marriage and he wasn't now that its not working out between him and her he wants me to play house when he is around.
Yea Ok like thats going to work nope I cant do it something is not there now and there is a respect for him that I have lost, I want to go on with my life.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25