no photo
Mon 02/04/08 02:44 PM
Love me, Hate me.

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:29 PM
I just got a fresh pack!!!!

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 01:40 AM
I think back to all the good times we had.
Just you and me.
I remeber December 21, 1993.
I was just turned 5 and you said to me.
"Son I love with all my heart, and there's nothing in this world that could ever tear us apart."
As the years went on and things weren't looking so great.
15 years old and already headed up state.
I was lost in my own selfish ways, and I couldn't understand.
That you where just showing me what it means to be a man.
I would mask my fear with hatred.
I knew there times I know you didn't think I was gonna make it.
Suspended from school.
Trying to live a grown mans life, breaking all the rules.
But, now that those day are behind us.
It feels good knowing that I have your trust.
Now, I can carry you.
Just like you carried me.
And I'll be damned if I ever see.
That look of disappointment upon your face.
No man alive can ever take your place.
Because no one ever cared.
Nobody ever botherd.
But, just know for a fact, I'm proud to call you "Father"

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 12:36 AM
At work I tend to just keep to myself, there's a only a handfull of people I talk to, but that's just maily because I have to deal with these people on a day to day bascis. I dunno it's just seams easier that way. You don't get judged and I already get enough weird looks from people at work.laugh

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 12:30 AM

No, I completely agree that it's a lot easier on the internet.
I think that's why I like it.Like, I can talk more freely on here, and some of the people that I talk to make me feel so much more confident, which helps me in real life with people that I'd like to talk to ..
It also widened my eyes, and I'm starting to notice a lot of different people, rather than the ones I used to focus on before.

Same here, I'm not very comvfortable in most social situations. But I've learned how to carry myself a lil'bit better from the coversations I've had with some of the people here. I see get to see the person for who they are not just they way the look. We tend to focus so much on a persons physical attributes and things like money, clothes, that sometimes we totally ingore what's more important.

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 12:25 AM
Yup, I wouldn't normaly approach any girl even if I had a deep interest in them. I dunno why...but hey!!! It's all good.:wink: drinker

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 10:30 PM
hot

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 10:21 PM
I'm the type that takes any chance I get to better myself as a person. I'm not affraid of death. Dying is a part of life. I don't live for the future or dwell in the past. I live in the present and embrace the here and now. Ofcourse I plan for the future and look ahead. But, that's not what matters to me.drinker drinker

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 09:54 PM
Just wondering because there's alot of enphasis now days on what your supposed to look at and alot of people buy into those "standards" I mean I don't think I'm ugly but I also don't think I'm gods gift to women. I'm comfortable with the way I look and how I percive myself. I was just wondering on the account that I was bored and didn't have to much to do so thanx everyone for yalls input.

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 09:54 PM
Just wondering because there's alot of enphasis now days on what your supposed to look at and alot of people buy into those "standards" I mean I don't think I'm ugly but I also don't think I'm gods gift to women. I'm comfortable with the way I look and how I percive myself. I was just wondering on the account that I was bored and didn't have to much to do so thanx everyone for yalls input.

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 09:48 PM
My eyes are two different colors. One is dark brown and another is blue. I can't see out of it, and it kinda does it's own thing. Lollaugh

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 09:47 PM
My eyes are two different colors. One is dark brown and another is blue. I can't see out of it, and it kinda does it's own thing. Lollaugh

no photo

no photo

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 09:45 PM

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 09:37 PM
Would you date some one with an eye like mine? Would you date a person with any outstanding physical attributes? Is what's on the inside really all that matters? Be honest now......

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 04:41 PM
Hopefully, I with that and the money I've saved up I can buy my lil'brother the car he wanted for his 18th b-day. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees the 3000 Gt.:smile: :smile:

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 03:13 PM
I NEVER WANNA GROW UP CUZ I'MMA TOYS'R'US KID!!!!!

no photo
Thu 01/31/08 11:50 PM
It different for everyone. There aren't to many people that can say that if they're physical needs wheren't met in a relationship the'd be happy. But, it all comes down to what a persons priorities are. If sex is all they want then that's all they're ever gonna get out of a relationship. And that's even if they get it. But, hey everyone has there reasons for doing what they do.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 13 14