no photo
Fri 10/19/07 12:29 AM
900 people right now are having sex, 200 are giving head, and 100 are making out, and 1 lonely ass mother ****er is reading this thread

I GAVE YOU FAIR WARNING SO THEY ONLY PERSON YOU NEED TO BLAME IS YOUR SELF....YOU SHOULD OF LISTEND. SO HA!!!!bigsmile

no photo
Wed 10/17/07 01:53 PM
No problem glad to help, good luck.

no photo
Tue 10/16/07 05:44 PM
I agree with Jess because true love takes time. Love is something you have to build on cuz if you rush in, most likely you'll get a ton of head aches and a broken heart

no photo
Tue 10/16/07 05:06 PM
High: Got new Alpine system in my car, with 2 12 inch subwoofes, and a killer ampliphire.

Low: Found out my gf was lying to me

no photo
Tue 10/16/07 04:35 PM
Hey don't sweat it sincereman51 I'm not that socialble myself so I probalby would of done the same.....

no photo
Tue 10/16/07 02:51 PM
Marrige is in no way they answer. I mean why make a commitment so big like that if you in no way are gonna be happy with that person. People like you ex like to point out other peoples problems just to make themselves feel better about thier own. Then they do the 180 just to keep you around. I know this because my step-mother does that to me alot. And if he has lied, than you can't really rely on that person to fufill your needs. So try to make it absolutely clear to him that you don't want anything to do with him or his non-sense if that's what you really want.

no photo
Tue 10/16/07 02:39 PM
There's a long story behind it so I'm just gonna be blunt. I just don't like they idea of being somebodies pupet. I want to control my own paths and my destiny. It's kind of hard to be Agnostic when you come from a whole of preachers, evangalist, ect. I personally have had waaaaaaaaaaaay to many bad experiances whith the church and thier members. So why even bother? I mean in all I'm not really sure if this is real or not. Don't get me wrong I fully respect any religion whatever it might be aslong as they don't try to force thier belifes on me. Besides I'm not gonna pretend to be something I'm not. Thier is no way I'm gonna put up a smoke screen just to make anyone happy.

no photo
Mon 10/15/07 03:18 PM
Hey, bad things happen to good ppl. Sooner or later life is gonna hit us whith an unexpected situation. I mean that's life. But instead of focusing on the situation that's going on. Sometimes it's better to focus on how to fix it. I mean c'mon man you gotta be careful on who you suround yourself with. Ppl now days can't be trusted.

no photo
Mon 10/15/07 03:09 PM
Hi everyone It's ya boii Truth coming at you strait outta the 313 district. Just stopping by so say hello to all the ladies and gents. Up in justsayhi.....so ummmmm.........yeah.............HI!!!!

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next