lily38's photo
Fri 11/23/07 01:13 AM
You are not alone, Jess........bigsmile

lily38's photo
Fri 11/23/07 01:08 AM
you're already in, Jess, my friend!flowerforyou

lily38's photo
Fri 11/23/07 12:46 AM
Well, Catch, my dear friend, flowerforyou , you'd all have done it for me, too. We have been here a while now and were here from the very beginning. We forged a family. I don't like anyone to show disrect for my family............I'd definitely do it again....(((:heart: )))

lily38's photo
Fri 11/23/07 12:44 AM
drinker flowerforyou (((IAM)))

lily38's photo
Fri 11/23/07 12:38 AM
Be a loser, be be a loser,
Be a loser, be be a loser....isn't that the chorus?

lily38's photo
Fri 11/23/07 12:37 AM
drinker happy

lily38's photo
Fri 11/23/07 12:35 AM
your story

What the...??

lily38's photo
Fri 11/23/07 12:33 AM
This is one of those nights that reminds me of why I love JSH and my friends here. Last night I thought about leaving for good, as there was such disrespect and lack of regard for forum rules. I felt as though I had stumbled onto a worse version of myspace. This is good...tonight is good.drinker

lily38's photo
Fri 11/23/07 12:29 AM
Why don't you go with that, Jammin.........express yourself....we're listening.....huh

lily38's photo
Fri 11/23/07 12:27 AM
Owning up.....it's a dirty job, but someone has got to do it....bigsmile :wink: bigsmile

lily38's photo
Fri 11/23/07 12:25 AM
I'm here with a capital "L"......drinker drinker drinker drinker

lily38's photo
Fri 11/23/07 12:23 AM
Don't sweat it cute. You are lonely right now and feeling lost, so you reached out for a phone #......big deal. That is actually a very positive move on your behalf. However, people come to the internet to maintain their anonymity until they are ready to connect. She may not do it now, but later she may. Or someone else will come along.

lily38's photo
Fri 11/23/07 12:17 AM
Cuteguy, we all feel that way for a while after the break-up. Most times we are left feeling insecure, unworthy, wondering what if?...can't eat, can't sleep....feels like your heart is breaking peice by peice inside your chest. You feel as though you die a little each day, that you are nothing without a mate. You get to a point where you wonder if it'll ever get better. Truth is, it does. Time heals...sometimes slowly, maybe not completely, but it takes the sharp edge off. Keep yourself busy and do things you wanted to do before, but never got the chance. Talk to others who have gone through the same. The holidays are the worst, I think. Especially the first one or two after the mate is gone. However, that, too, gets better. Hang in there, sweetie! We have all been there. You will find someone new and better for you!!

lily38's photo
Thu 11/22/07 11:50 PM
23 was my limit....no younger.

lily38's photo
Thu 11/22/07 11:48 PM
....yes, a mommy, gd.......

lily38's photo
Thu 11/22/07 11:47 PM
Try giving her the COLD SHOULDER if you want her to notice you. Make her miss you. If she cares, she'll come after you; if she doesn't, you're rid of her and maintain your self-respect.

lily38's photo
Thu 11/22/07 11:42 PM
I hear ya, sista! It's not necessarily a bad thing to have young admirers, but if they are out to bag themselves a MILF, well, who needs that crap. Just because we are older....and gorgeous bigsmile ......doesn't mean we're easy...

lily38's photo
Thu 11/22/07 11:36 PM
So you think she deserves better? What makes you think better is you??? Because you're better looking? Tougher? Do you feel you are entitled? You sound arrogant, yes. You are arrogant, yes. I've been in a situation similar a few years back and choose my bf. I was so turned by by the other guys bravado. Looking good isn't all it takes to impress any woman who is worthwhile.

lily38's photo
Thu 11/22/07 11:00 PM
Sometimes it is even more lonely when you DO have someone in your life, but that someone could care less. I had a hubbie like that once. That is why I am taking it sloooowwww now.