Community > Posts By > mayflower40

mayflower40's photo
Tue 12/18/07 12:19 PM
<<<< Mansfield, OH

mayflower40's photo
Wed 11/28/07 03:16 PM
I agree. Don't ever give up. Someone will come along that will appreciate you for you.

Jen

mayflower40's photo
Wed 10/24/07 11:34 AM
My 3 girls

Jennelle is Nell
Katy is Kats
Aubrey is Aubs

mayflower40's photo
Sun 10/21/07 11:25 PM
<<<<<<< BELIEVER!! BECAUSE HE'S WITH ME RIGHT NOW...

mayflower40's photo
Sat 10/20/07 08:44 AM
florist

mayflower40's photo
Fri 10/19/07 10:14 PM
Mansfield

mayflower40's photo
Fri 10/19/07 09:53 PM
He was dressed rather nicely and I'm sure it was to impress. Regardless, we had our talk and all is well. We are and will remain friends.

mayflower40's photo
Fri 10/19/07 09:28 PM
Let's be nice about this Telephone Man. I'd already admitted I had made my bed. It was totally wrong to lie to this man. I will be more cautious in the future about the steps I take in getting to know someone.

mayflower40's photo
Fri 10/19/07 01:40 PM
I decided to have a little heart to heart. Just hope I can find gentle enough words. Thanks everyone for you advice.

mayflower40's photo
Fri 10/19/07 01:17 PM
I like talking on the phone with him. But feel very awkward with him in person. I wear jeans and he wears dress pants, black loafers, and socks. Feel like I'm out with my dad. Looks good on him, but not what I'm used to on guys. Feel like I'm getting myself in deeper and deeper.

mayflower40's photo
Fri 10/19/07 12:57 PM
This guy contacted me on a dating site. I was never really impressed with his pics. I know that sounds terrible. I wrote to him regardless and we started to exchange emails regularly. Then we started talking on the phone. This guy has been through hell in the past few years. I found him to be a very sweet and caring person. Raising 2 daughters on his own, etc. I met him for the first time yesterday. He's a good guy, but looks alot older than his age. I know I'm no beauty, but I absolutely cannot ever see myself being attracted to him. He called last nigt after our date and asked if we could go out again. I lied and said yes, because I didn't have any better excuse, other than his looks, to tell him no. I don't want to lead him on. I would like to remain friends with him, but not sure how to tell him without hurting his feelings.

mayflower40's photo
Thu 10/18/07 03:55 PM
How hard would it be to put together an assembly for these junior high students? Bring in people that can have a big impact on those kids...struggling young mothers, maybe someone with HIV, etc. to tell their stories. I think this could push them closer to abstinence. Maybe I'm dreaming, but this is what I would reccomend. No way would I keep my daughters at a school that openly offered contraceptives. That definitely send the wrong message and half the time they don't work anyway.

mayflower40's photo
Wed 10/17/07 01:47 PM
A True Redneck - this isn't your typical redneck joke.

It's time to take a reflective look at the core beliefs of a culture that values home, country, and God. If I had to stand before a dozen terrorists who threaten my life, I'd choose a half dozen or so rednecks to back me up. Tire irons, squirrel guns and grit -- that's what rednecks are made of. I hope I am one of those.
You might be a redneck if:

It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, "One nation, under God."

You've never protested about seeing the Ten Commandments posted in public places.

You still say "Christmas" instead of "Winter Festival."

You bow your head when someone prays.

You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem.

You treat all veterans with great respect, and always have.

You've never burned an American flag.

You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

You respect your elders and expect your kids to do the same.

You'd give your last dollar to a friend..

mayflower40's photo
Wed 10/17/07 01:26 PM
new license plates

mayflower40's photo
Wed 10/17/07 01:23 PM
I paint with acrylics and do sketches in my spare time. Have alot of my work framed and on my wall.

mayflower40's photo
Wed 10/17/07 01:15 PM
big red flag dear

mayflower40's photo
Mon 10/15/07 08:41 AM
Thanks for nice welcome everyone.

mayflower40's photo
Sun 10/14/07 11:50 AM
Hello all! Newbie here. Just want to say hi and introduce myself. My name is Jennifer and I'm divorced with 3 lovely girls. Love to meet new people, especially single, respectful men that might be interested in something meaningful.