Community > Posts By > eastbo

eastbo's photo
Sat 11/02/13 07:58 AM
Maybe old but certainly not jaded, not unless you suffer with Dementia...Many a fine tune played on an old fiddle , didn't you know that?

eastbo's photo
Sat 11/02/13 07:39 AM
I myself don't mind wether a woman has children or not, that's what a family is...If a man doesn't like children he shouldn't be on a dating site!

eastbo's photo
Thu 09/26/13 02:21 PM
You can download a couple of free programmes one is
Advance System Care and the other is Malware Fighter

If you go into Google and put 100% free download Advance System care
You get a load of downloads, just make sure the download is from Advance System Care...like wise Malware Fighter, they both very good at keeping your computer free from virus'

eastbo's photo
Mon 09/23/13 04:37 PM
Well I must be the exception to the rule, in that I don't want to know about the person's past, I like to learn a little each time we meet but not by asking questions. If someone wants to tell me something that's ok by me but I'm not the inquisitive type at all.
The whole of life is a learning process. What a funny old world this would be if everyone knew everything about each other. If I do meet someone I would truly to start with a clean plate. As you say sex is different at our age, it doesn't have to be the be all end all as it was when we were teens. Don't get me wrong I love sex and if it happens it happens but no big deal if it doesn't. There is a hell of a lot more to a relationship than sex...

eastbo's photo
Mon 09/23/13 04:24 PM
no but I know how to spell negative!!

eastbo's photo
Mon 09/23/13 04:21 PM

For gods sake get a life why don't you...Jeez you must have a yes and no button if you can remember your every thought....

eastbo's photo
Mon 09/23/13 04:16 PM
Jay Johnson why pay for Netflix when you can get any movie free online at www.filmikz.com

eastbo's photo
Mon 09/23/13 04:10 PM
I worked in a bacon factory and got fired for putting my penis in the bacon slicer....Funny thing was the bacon slicer kept her job....

Sorry I just had to reading about pickle factories..LOL

eastbo's photo
Mon 09/23/13 03:57 PM
I cry at stories in the paper, I cry when I watch "Little House on the Prairie" I cry when I watch "Love Story" and I always cry when I watch Elliot in ET, when he sees ET is alive!! And I cried like a baby when my little 15 year old Jack Russell terrier had to be put to sleep
Does that make me any lesser as a man? I don't think so...

eastbo's photo
Mon 09/23/13 03:48 PM
If you have to separate the sexes , then I do not think that is being a good Samaritan, It's like saying you wouldn't help a lady who fell down but you would if it's a man! I just don't see your logic sorry!

eastbo's photo
Thu 07/19/12 06:32 PM
Truth be told, I guess there are quite a lot of people who don't like interacial relationships...You don't have to be a genius to figure it out Kaytoure

eastbo's photo
Thu 07/19/12 06:25 PM
Edited by eastbo on Thu 07/19/12 06:28 PM
I have news for you Simonedemidova...It's expensive where ever you live.
A loaf of bread costs the same in Ca as it does in NY, so these guys you talk about just didn't like to hurt you, by saying you were not what they were looking for and were just giving you an excuse to get out of the situation...

eastbo's photo
Thu 07/19/12 06:18 PM
I don't know what kind of guys you are attracting, but where I come from, the guy always pays, thats the way we were brought up....I'd be very embarassed if my date offered me money...

eastbo's photo
Fri 07/08/11 07:00 AM
To all these lovely ladies who wrote to me up to 5 months ago....
I must apologise for not replying...But I had a massive heart attack
and ended up in hospital having a quadruple heart bypass...I died 3 times, but each time they got me back, I've now been given the all
clear and I don't have to go back to the hospital anymore except for a checkup once a year...So I hope I hear from some of you again and I promise to reply this time..... kisses and hugs to you all, Jim XXX

WorkLovePlay
theresa1957
rosie125
justlkn_fn
maerrohaan
Judeann
debnow
LIBBYJACK
sunshine7997
sapphireminx
Realityred
DancinCowgirl

eastbo's photo
Thu 01/27/11 10:17 AM
She didn't say animals she said a frog! If you remember we all came from the sea originally, in this day and age anything is possible..

eastbo's photo
Thu 01/27/11 10:14 AM
Well there was a case of a woman who I think was laying in the surf at the seaside and apparently the sperm of a shrimp got into her virgina but she never felt a thing.. Then a couple of months later she was taking a bath and had really bad pain in her stomach, She was found unconcious in her bath a few hours later, with a bathful of baby shrimps. The doctors reported she had given birth to them....This case was noted in the Guiness Book of Records. So your case of a woman giving birth to a frog sounds feasible...