Community > Posts By > pipahx

pipahx's photo
Tue 11/20/07 10:34 AM
It snowed all morning ohwell Now it's just cold and slushy. Blahhhhhh.

pipahx's photo
Fri 11/16/07 10:11 AM
Spongebob is my favorite. Seriously, I love that little yellow guy. :smile:

And, I love The Simpsons and Family Guy!

pipahx's photo
Fri 11/16/07 10:09 AM
I think I'm the only person who doesn't have a "dream" car. I actually really like my car. I have an '07 Civic and I'm in love, is that so wrong? haha.

pipahx's photo
Thu 11/15/07 07:35 AM
Well, I'm on here and I have a boyfriend. I, however, put on my profile that I'm in a relationship. I'm just here for when I feel the need to respond to message boards! :smile:

pipahx's photo
Thu 11/15/07 07:26 AM
I'm here and 21! drinker

pipahx's photo
Wed 11/14/07 12:28 PM
I paid $2.99 this morning, but on the way to work saw it for $2.91. I'm in NH.

pipahx's photo
Wed 11/14/07 06:57 AM
I'm not sure that that's the right Myspace? Unless her parents check her because, according to the following link, she did this last year.

It is still very tragic and my thoughts are with the family of the young girl.flowerforyou

http://suburbanjournals.stltoday.com/articles/2007/11/13/news/sj2tn20071110-1111stc_pokin_1.ii1.txt

pipahx's photo
Tue 11/13/07 12:24 PM
that really wasn't safe to click on at work.. ohwell

pipahx's photo
Tue 11/13/07 07:05 AM
Insinuating that meeting individuals from the internet are creeps doesn't seem as if it would help you to find someone worthwhile on here. The first line of this beautifully written post made me feel like a creep, as you said. There isn't anything wrong with getting to know the inner-workings of people with hopes of finding someone that you can connect with. The internet paves way for you to meet people and allows you to get to know them on more than a looks-only basis.

With that said, I read your profile and you're a very lovely writer. The way that you put your words together is quite amazing. Just thought that you should know. flowerforyou

pipahx's photo
Thu 11/08/07 10:16 AM
1. What is your name? Laura

2. Where do you live? New Hampshire, USA

3. How did you find this website? I did a random search for free online dating sites.

4. How many other online dating websites do you / have you subscribed to? I'm not positive of the exact number. I'm going to say around five-ish.

5. How old are you? Twenty-one.

6. Have you been married? No.

7. How many children do you have? Zero.

8. What has made you decide to use online dating websites? Sometimes you want someone in your life, and it's not easy to meet people outside of work. And I hate meeting people at bars.

9. Are you pleased with the results of this or other dating websites? Very much so :)

10. Have you met someone special? If yes, how long did it take? I'm currently dating someone that I met on this site. It took me.. I'll say around a few weeks?

11. How do you think the ever-growing popularity of online dating services will affect relationships in the future, say 50 years from now? I'm not positive. I think more people will find it easier to meet others.

12. Do you think 'traditional' dating is being phased out by computers? Not at all. "Traditional" dating is what happens after you make the initial online connection.

13. Do you think online dating is a result of Americans' desire to pick and choose only the best, but not have enough patience or energy to get up and find it? Not at all, I think that people just get sick of meeting people in bars. You don't get to know the person when you're in a bar, you get to know their drinking habits.

14. Do you think online marriages will become a reality? How about virtual sex? I think that they're both pretty insane.

15. Do you think the rising divorce rate in America is related to online dating? I don't think that the rising divorce rate is related to online dating. People simply rush into things when they're not ready.

16. Have you experienced a 'broken heart' from someone on line? Explain. Nope, I'm standing by the statement that I've never had my heart broken. It's been beaten upon a bit, though.

17. What percentage of online daters do you feel are 'real'? I think that the majority of them are real, however a lot of them find it to be the easy way to find a hook up.

18. How do you know you can trust someone you meet online? I trust everyone until they prove that they cannot be trusted.

19. Do you feel online relationships allow your significant other to easily cheat on you? If the person cheats on you via online relationships, it's not online that's the problem.. and you should reevaluate your relationship.

20. Myspace.com alone has over 29,000 sexual predators. Do you feel online dating leaves you open to stalkers and predators? No, that just teaches you not to divulge too much personal information.

21. Any comments, stories, feelings? Not really. I think that most of these questions are geared towards saying online dating is a negative thing. A few of my friends and I agree that online is a lot better than meeting someone at a party or in a bar etc. You get to know someone when you meet them online. When you meet someone in a bar it's not nearly as personal (unless you want the physical nature).

Thanks to anyone who took the time to answer any or all of these questions. Like I said, this is for a college essay, so any input it great. Thanks!

pipahx's photo
Wed 11/07/07 05:25 AM
I refuse a lot of friend requests. I usually do so because the person hasn't even attempted to contact me and instead is just like, "You're sexy, add me as a friend."

I feel that if you want to be friends with me, you'd at least send me a message AND read my profile.

So, yeah, I only add people if we've talked and I find that you're a good person to have as a friend on here. :smile:

pipahx's photo
Fri 11/02/07 12:37 PM
When she start's cursing at you

[ Kiss her and tell her you love her ] huh

If a guy tried kissing me when I was wicked mad and cursing at him.. I would not be happy. I would probably get more upset that he wasn't paying attention to what I was angry about.

pipahx's photo
Fri 11/02/07 06:20 AM
I've gotten Neve Campbell a few times. huh
I don't see it.

pipahx's photo
Mon 10/29/07 08:14 AM
"It's never too late to be what you might've been." flowerforyou

pipahx's photo
Fri 10/26/07 12:27 PM
Other than things such as failure.

I agree with the centipede fear. They seriously scare the bejeezus out of me. frown I saw one the other week and my stomach jumped a mile.

pipahx's photo
Thu 10/25/07 11:28 AM
I agree with most of what Britters said. A softy behind closed doors meaning he likes to cuddle and stuff is fine.. but I tend to like the bad boy behind closed doors. :wink:

pipahx's photo
Thu 10/25/07 10:48 AM
I think that a guy has to be a good blend of both. He needs to be good in the right situations and let his rebellious/bad side show in others. A guy who knows how to be which at the proper time is a keeper :wink:

pipahx's photo
Wed 10/24/07 01:40 PM
Tattoos are the hottest thing ever. ugh. I love guys with tattoos that aren't trashy looking.

Oh, and piercings? I like the ears and, if he can pull it off, a lip piercing (off to the side of lower lip) is AMAZING. yum.happy

pipahx's photo
Wed 10/24/07 06:09 AM
Oh, I love the holidays, but I hate the actual snow factor. The initial snowfall and snow on Christmas is all I care about. Other than that.. please go awayyy haha. I've lived in NH my entire life and I'm still a grump towards snow.

pipahx's photo
Wed 10/24/07 05:59 AM
eh. I get sick of Facebook. yawn

That, and, I hate winter. Please don't remind me that the snow is coming grumble

Previous 1 3 4