Community > Posts By > pipahx

pipahx's photo
Wed 10/24/07 05:42 AM
I'm late joining in on this topic, huh?

Anyways, let's see here.

Physically, I'm not too picky, I guess. The only things that I'm kind of picky about are height (because I'm 5'9" myself) and I'm big on guys who have all of their teeth.

Other than physically, I need someone who can make me laugh. Life is far too dull to live it without laughter. Someone who is compassionate. Someone who is confident, but not cocky (yes, there is a difference).

The biggest thing is that he should like me regardless of any of my downfalls. I have flaws, much like anyone else, and he needs to be accepting of those flaws.

Here's to finding the right person for each of us! drinker

pipahx's photo
Tue 10/23/07 01:18 PM
Hello, Bryan! flowerforyou

pipahx's photo
Tue 10/23/07 01:10 PM
I've had decent luck finding people who live near me. I guess I'm in the minority? ohwell

pipahx's photo
Tue 10/23/07 10:54 AM
I'm always on Myspace. No of my friends are typically on during the day, though. So, I sit on this site and repond to the forums when something catches my interest. :smile:

pipahx's photo
Tue 10/23/07 07:42 AM
I, personally, wouldn't take it to heart. Sometimes, people just don't know what to say in response to your post. I doubt that they look at who posted it and decide that due to who you are they won't respond. The people here seem nice enough, I can't imagine that that would be the case. flowerforyou

pipahx's photo
Fri 10/19/07 11:29 AM
I respond to most emails. If you email me and say nothing other than "wow.. you're pretty". I don't respond. Great, you have eyes and you can see what I look like... how about reading what I had to say?indifferent

pipahx's photo
Fri 10/19/07 11:19 AM
It would be rather hypocritical if I said I had a problem with overweight men. I'm overweight, so that wouldn't make too much sense.

I used to like chubby guys more than anything, but lately I've been going for skinnier guys. It's weird. I'm not saying I'd refuse someone if they were overweight, but I've been more attracted to those who are in shape. I'm always open to other possibilities, though. :smile:

pipahx's photo
Fri 10/19/07 10:46 AM
I hadn't realized that his choice of jewelry affected his status as being a great player?

Not much going on here, thepain, you?

pipahx's photo
Fri 10/19/07 10:35 AM
Agreeeeeed happy

pipahx's photo
Thu 10/18/07 10:14 AM
love my car :smile:
07 Civic

pipahx's photo
Wed 10/17/07 06:07 PM
Hey Russ! I didn't click to see your page yet, but if that's a Sox hat, you're my fav. haha. flowerforyou

pipahx's photo
Wed 10/17/07 05:12 PM
I use two different ones (at different times, of course)

Pure Turquoise by Ralph Lauren
8 by Abercrombie

pipahx's photo
Wed 10/17/07 12:55 PM
Hello again flowerforyou

pipahx's photo
Wed 10/17/07 12:36 PM
I'm starting my LNA classes.. hm. Probably not the way you're supposed to spend a day with a title such as that, huh?

OH! My nephew's birthday party is that day. That makes up for it. bigsmile

pipahx's photo
Wed 10/17/07 12:25 PM
Welcome! happy

pipahx's photo
Wed 10/17/07 12:23 PM
Aw. See that's what I'm looking forward to. I love helping people and making people happy. Nothing is better than the look of happiness. happy

pipahx's photo
Wed 10/17/07 12:19 PM
aw. that's actually kinda sad. you know, a funny sad. haha. :(

pipahx's photo
Wed 10/17/07 11:39 AM
Hah. Trust me, weight is a constant struggle, no matter the looks-factor :) I, like you, am improving, though!

pipahx's photo
Wed 10/17/07 10:18 AM
Thanks again for the responses.

Kojack--Did you find a program that was for CNA's aspiring to be LPNs? I did a search and I'm having difficulties finding such courses. When I did a job search a while back, I saw a company that offered that, but who knows if I will end up there.

Hill--Thank you for your story. I'm glad that so many people enjoy being a CNA because, from what I've read, many people dislike it immensely. I know that it's kind of a bottom of the totem pole type job, but I don't plan to stick with it forever. I'm thinking that once done training, I may do it part-time so that I can work my current job as well.

Thanks again! :)

pipahx's photo
Wed 10/17/07 09:53 AM
Oh, and Workuout, I could use a personal trainer. Why are you guys so expensive? haha