Community > Posts By > Sammie519

Sammie519's photo
Thu 05/22/08 06:41 PM
Well if you do your research for real you'll find that christian and catholic faiths are base on other religons all together ... the altar - pagen ... drinking and eating the body of christ - canabulism ... the cross - wiccan ... there's more but i cant think of it right now

Sammie519's photo
Thu 05/22/08 06:28 PM
yes please dont harm yourself ...trust me you have no idea whom you'll hurt with your demise ...i know i've been down that road over and over again yet it turns around trust me you have to think positive i know its hard but it helps ... and i love both the poems very nice

Sammie519's photo
Tue 05/20/08 08:24 AM
women are women your not insulting where theyer raised your insulting whom they are ... if we are smart or not you should not say that all dumb ones are american thats wrong not all canadian women are smart as well in my experience i hav better more inttelient convo's with american women but i ont say canadians re dumber justlike to talk out different things

Sammie519's photo
Tue 05/20/08 06:55 AM
Wiccan believe in the mother over the father there are 2 creators of the world and many gods that control it ...we worship nature and practise healing

Sammie519's photo
Tue 05/20/08 06:54 AM
jst so were clear this is just of my fav poems that i have writen last year its just something i write not something i feel i do have faith i do be myself but i write what i feel others can relate to ... and please do not preach the lord to me i do not belive in him

Sammie519's photo
Tue 05/20/08 06:44 AM
sry im a wican and do not believe in the all mighty creator god....

Sammie519's photo
Tue 05/20/08 06:40 AM
Edited by Sammie519 on Tue 05/20/08 06:40 AM
Silence is what I crave
Yet I hide from it
WhenI find it
I run
Why am I afraid of what I seek?
Or m I afraid of what seeks me?
To be alone scares me
Do I wish to face my fears?
Or do I fear for what I wish?
Darkness is what I love most
The mystery within the shadows
The thought is intreging
Yet I fear the darkness
Or do I fear what I may find within it?
What do I fear?
What do I want?
I wonder why I fear happness
I wonder if happiness fears me
But as I wonder
I now see
I fear of getting what I wish
Andnot having anymore to wish for
I fear of being happy
But being alone as well
Why must I fear of getting what I want?
Because I fear it will disappear?
Or I fear it is a dream?
Because I can not trust anyone
Or anything
So most of all
I figured out
I fear of being me.

Sammie519's photo
Tue 05/20/08 05:50 AM
through personally experience it sounds to me like drugs ... thats what made me`suddenly stop going to class at failing ..... its a faze with people whom are smart .. they want a taste of what thery dont know .. i was always doing what i was told then one day i met sum people and it wad gone i didnt do as told nemore.... butthis faze could last a while .... with a few of my friends it was a couple weeks with me a few years .... dont worry to much until she starts covering up in sweaters in way to hot weeather there should be nohing to worry to much about

Sammie519's photo
Tue 05/20/08 05:38 AM
That really is not alot ...well right now my daughters father hasn't paid a cent but claims when he visits next month he
ll pay it all up .... we agreed he would pay 350 a month just for now until we go to court ..... but wha everyone should be paying for 1 child is $537 a month well thats what it is here in ontario ..... but im sure the kids will not be happy with him when they get a lil older and understand that their father only wants them when he feels the need

Sammie519's photo
Tue 05/20/08 05:30 AM
I say children dont need both parents ... but it all depends sum kids will resent that their parents are not together others wil think nothig of it ..... if they know both but hardly see one they may crave the time of the one they hardly see or not want to see them at all

My daughter is only 5 months but she has only seen her father once ... she ahs no clue who he is ... and its his decision he's the one who moved out west to make money so he can pay me meaning he will hardlt even see his daughter meaning he'll be a stranger to her whenever he comes by ...but all she needs is me ....and all i need is my mother :tongue:

Sammie519's photo
Tue 05/20/08 05:17 AM
Love the poems very nice