Community > Posts By > SlvrStang_2

SlvrStang_2's photo
Sun 09/21/14 07:36 PM
Thank you so much for the reply. I will have to try it and see what happens.

SlvrStang_2's photo
Sun 09/21/14 03:54 PM
I have tried changing my zip code and city and state and it keeps coming up that I entered an unknown zip or postal code. I should know where I live. After all I get mail there and that is my zip code. How can I change this?

Slvrstang_2

SlvrStang_2's photo
Sat 09/15/12 09:21 PM
Take a good look in the mirror and really look at yourself. Find the flaws and fix them right away. It's not always your looks that need fixing. Look deep inside yourself. If you get negative feedback than its time.

SlvrStang_2's photo
Wed 09/12/12 09:17 PM
You are depressed but don't know it. Seek professional help. If that is not an option, surround yourself with positive people. You need to get out of this funk before it gets worse. I know you probably have heard this many times that things will get better. They do but they take time. You are young and have so much to live for and enjoy. Look out the window and see the beauty of the land. Thinking that life has passed you by is silly. You life if just beginning. There are many women out there for you. She may be right under your nose and don't even see her. You can't because you have surrounded yourself with a black cloud. LET THE SUNSHINE IN.

SlvrStang_2's photo
Wed 09/12/12 09:09 PM

Sadly I'm single. At my age single is horrible.

SlvrStang_2's photo
Mon 03/19/12 12:50 PM
Yes I always do. Writing properly says alot about a person. It may show their personality, their feelings about things or just who they are in general. I for one will delete a message from someone who does not take the time to re-read their message to me. Some have such terrible grammar you wonder if they were sleeping during their English classes. It may also show that the person sending you such messages are scammers. Their profile is perfect English but the actual message to you sounds like a child wrote it.